Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THe remaining Charmers discussion

Go down

THe remaining Charmers discussion Empty THe remaining Charmers discussion

Post  Lord Typh 2011-11-26, 02:38

I made this topic hoping to work out something for the Charmers Hiita and Aussa. ANd by this, I would like to point out something. Of the four original charmers, half of them have joined one of the four tribes: Wynn had become Wynnda and joined the Gusto tribe and Eria has become Erial and joined the Gishki tribe. So what does this mean for the other two? Shouldn't they join their respective element? I was hoping, now, to figure out their variations. Hiita's Laval tribe form and Aussa's Gem-Knight tribe form.

Story-wise, I believe this. The Charmers fought together at oine point, traveling throughout the land and stopping evil beings. AT one point, though, a traumatic event separated and scattered them. Wynn was found by the Gusto tribe and taken in, becoming Wynnda and developing her psychic talents, as well as her magical ones (thus her change to the Psychic type). Eria was found by the Gishki tribe while they were hunting for supplies and they took her in as well. Teaching her the ways of the Gishki, they gave her the new name Erial, the girl becoming an assistant to the rituals and tending to the tribe (she can add Gishki monsters to the hand. SHe's a support character that's meant to be put in defense mode, defending the Gishki tribe). So, what would become of the other two? I'd like to find out.

Sorry if this ends up botheing people or if there was already a topic like this.

Lord Typh

Back to top Go down