Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 mods no logic+1 troll+1 screen shot proof= i lose how

3 posters

Go down

2 mods no logic+1 troll+1 screen shot proof= i lose how Empty 2 mods no logic+1 troll+1 screen shot proof= i lose how

Post  Mr.Wolf19 2011-11-28, 08:23

i have a complaint about the mod lazar and EP IRATE i called him in my game cause i won the game but my opp wouldn't admit when i hit called admin button he put his dimension wall from his grave to field then the first mod came in ep and right off the bat he believed the opp who was trolling the whole time he believed him so so contact another mod which was lazar to get another admin in here to believe me so we went on discussing what happen he asked for a screenshot and i shoo him this that he cheated heres the screen https://imgur.com/76DVa yeah so he sees it then the troll my opp keep going on about how im dead cause he was playing burn and i would be dead but my LP is correct and those 2 keep talking about ti im like its over i admit him them outta nowhere he goes i believe him not me WOW REALLY i have proof and everything yet im wrong ok hes says admit i no just kick em and hes does wow really do your job right omg a win that i will never get back and hers my story

Mr.Wolf19

Back to top Go down

2 mods no logic+1 troll+1 screen shot proof= i lose how Empty Re: 2 mods no logic+1 troll+1 screen shot proof= i lose how

Post  Chaos End 2011-11-28, 09:01

Hell here is Skrillex (Y) and i played today against Mr.Wolf (previous post).
So, firstly there is nothing to say that the screenshoot is a fake because when [EP] Irate was join my room i let him watch how many hand look like and i banished my entire hand (3x Waboku's).
In the screenshoot you post here u see that obviously. Also u see that i activated Reckless Gree but i dont used the effect because i only showed that Irate.
I never activated Reckless before and also notice that he only screenshott that im saying "gg".

Also another proof that he cheat: He said to EP that i put the dimensional Wall from my Deck to the field and then he make a screenshoot where i look at my graveyard? Please dont joke here around and admit that u loose. You deserve a permanently bann for trolling other peoples and be a big lier also.

U see that obviously! The screenshot is not real time. I banished the waboku so that is you own mistake.
3 Wabokus in the RFG. So please mods, bann him

Oh and yeah this (what you post in the other topic https://imgur.com/76DVa  ) is clearly fake. I'm not drawing for reckless cuz i show it EP that this was Facedown. Please.. u should show us the watcher chat. Cuz u only show us the player chat,cuz u scroll up and only screenshoot this. You are a looser that cannot loose and know u want that i get a ban. LOL!!!!

Thats proof enough. 
Sorry for my english

Sincerely,
Chaos End -> Skrillex (Y)

Chaos End

Back to top Go down

2 mods no logic+1 troll+1 screen shot proof= i lose how Empty Re: 2 mods no logic+1 troll+1 screen shot proof= i lose how

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-11-28, 09:13

This will need this insight of the named mods. Till that time, please refrain from repeating the topic.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down