Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"LV" support

3 posters

Go down

"LV" support Empty "LV" support

Post  zekana 2011-12-01, 18:05

A kind of forgotten archetype you still see every now and then on DN. LV monsters. I always thought LV cards were interesting. How they feel like they're evolving whenever a new one is put on the field. a few ideas i just had. like always, please help with the wording)

"LV Swap"
Continous or field spell card

Once per turn, you may return 1 "LV" monster card from your hand or your side of the field to your deck to add 1 "LV" monster card from your deck to your hand.

"LV revenge"
Trap card

Activate only if a "LV" monster is destroyed in battle. Special summon from your hand or graveyard 1 "LV" monster with a level less than the destroyed monster, ignoring its summoning conditions.

(i figured it should be less than so you don't just resummon the same LV monster out again)

"LV Forced Summon"
spellcard

Special summon 1 level 5 or lower "LV" monster from your hand, ignoring its summoning conditions.

any other ideas for LV support? also, like always, need help with wording.
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

"LV" support Empty Re: "LV" support

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-12-03, 11:54

LV Change
Spell Card
Return 1 LV Monster from your side of the field to the deck and special summon 1 LV monster with the same level and different name from your deck.

Notice how it doesn't say "ignoring summoning conditions". That way this card isn't broken and only summons the baby and middle LV forms. I figured this card would allow for one to use multiple LV series in the same deck.

I like your card ideas ^^ I always loved LV cards
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-12-03, 12:19

Iove the LV cards I've tried my hand at making some based around the LV cards main problem is th ones like... Allure queen or dark lucious have to be summoned by the previous one or else they don't get their effect... So I think something like... "the summoned card, gain their effect" or something like that so they can become actually playable... My favorites are the silent...

"LV fortune"
Spell/continuous
Every time a LV monster is removed from the field through a card effect, draw 1 card"

"Dimensional evolution"
Trap/Continuous
Target a removed from play LV monster, on the next standby phase, special summon from your hand or deck a monster with the same name, but different lv, as the selected monster ignoring summing conditions, the special summoned monster has it's effect negated. If this card is removed from the field, destroy that card"

"LV barrier"
Spell/equip
Equip only to a monster with LV in it's name, increase it's DEF by 500, if the card would be destroyed (by battle or card effect) you can destroy this card instead.

"LV master"
Monster/effect/ level 4
1400/100
Spellcaster
When this card is removed from the field you can special summon a monster with LV in it's name.

"LV activation"
Spell/continuous
All LV monsters on the field gain their effect, regardless of conditions. When this card is destroyed, all LV monsters have their effect negated.

"LV ally"
Monster/effect/ level 1
?/?
You can discard 1 card from your hand to special summon this card from your hand. Once per turn you can remove a lvl 4 or lower LV monster in your graveyard from play, this card's name, level atk/def and effect becomes the same as that card until the end of your next turn.
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down