Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-hero Prisma

3 posters

Go down

Solved E-hero Prisma

Post  GreyZekrom 2011-12-07, 10:36

I have a Question 'bout E-hero prisma

E-hero Prisma 160px-ElementalHEROPrismaGLD3-EN-GUR-LE
Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, then send 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters listed on that card from your Main Deck to the Graveyard; this card's name becomes the sent monster's name until the End Phase.

Well, my question is: Can I use his eff, reveal Five-headed dragon from my Extra deck

E-hero Prisma 159px-FiveHeadedDragonGLD4-EN-GUR-LE

And send one dragon, like, idk, Red-eyes darkness metal dragon or Divine dragon excelion to the grave?
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Birthday : 1997-02-16

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: E-hero Prisma

Post  kangtuji 2011-12-07, 10:38

Nope

Not specific name
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-07, 10:41

Elemental Hero Prisma [sic] can only be used for Fusion Mosnters [sic] that have at least 1 Fusion Material Monster that is specifically named, and can only be used to change its name to a specifically named Fusion Material Monster. You cannot reveal a monster like Five-Headed Dragon and send any Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.[1]
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyZekrom 2011-12-07, 10:43

BlackwingRa wrote:
Elemental Hero Prisma [sic] can only be used for Fusion Mosnters [sic] that have at least 1 Fusion Material Monster that is specifically named, and can only be used to change its name to a specifically named Fusion Material Monster. You cannot reveal a monster like Five-Headed Dragon and send any Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.[1]

Of course...now I have to thing in another way to send Excelion to the grave
GreyZekrom
GreyZekrom

Birthday : 1997-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down