Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ma'at Text partly missing.

Go down

Ma'at Text partly missing. Empty Ma'at Text partly missing.

Post  Akesara 2011-12-22, 19:10

I am happy that Ma'at got added and have been building a deck based on that card. However i noticed that that part of it's eff is missing on DN, infact a kinda important part.

Card lore taken from wikia:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 1 face-up LIGHT Dragon-Type and 1 face-up LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can declare 3 card names; reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, add the declared card(s) to your hand, and send the other cards revealed by this effect to the Graveyard, and this card's ATK and DEF becomes the number of cards you added to your hand by this effect x 1000.

DN Card lore:

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending to the Graveyard 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster you control and 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: you can declare 3 card names; reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, add declared revealed cards to your hand, and send other revealed cards to the Graveyard.

Easy to understand how it got lost when Konami decideds to write novels on their cards. But the part is kinda crusial so i hope it get's fixed.

Akesara

Back to top Go down