Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-GI-Oh Return Of The Duelist (801)

+11
R4GEKILL
OverlordMMM
Lovelace
3E-hero neos
exiled_force
Eliwood
Saturn
HarleyThomas
AhhGoodTimes
Tsunayoshi
Badass_Bunny
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yu-GI-Oh Return Of The Duelist (801) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-GI-Oh Return Of The Duelist (801)

Post  S.S.A. 2012-01-20, 14:56

kangtuji wrote:- A lot of the latest cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXaL anime
- New Xyz Monster as well as cards to support their Summoning, cards for already existing themes and cards of a brand-new concept.
- Cover Card is "Heroic Champion Excalibur"

"Heroic Champion Excalibur" ....
When this card on blah blah... it treated as a HERO monster....
When this card leave field, grab a card with poly on its name

no ?

that would be terrible
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Yu-GI-Oh Return Of The Duelist (801) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-GI-Oh Return Of The Duelist (801)

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-16, 13:35

I'm liking this set so far due the new Spellcaster archetype as well as well as Optimus Prime.

I have a feeling that since Swift Lightning Knight Gaia Traguno was released in Galactic Overlord, this "new concept" will be Xyz Fusions just like what they did with Synchro Fusions and Gaia Drake the Universal Force. Then again it's probably still too early for that and it's not exactly a brand new concept more of a predictable new concept.

Actually I'd love it if they went back to the LV monsters and made RK monsters by applying Chaos Xyz Change.
Something like "During the End Phase of the turn this card destroyed a monster by battle; You can Xyz Summon "Blah RK 6" by attaching this face-up card and its materials."

AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  exiled_force 2012-02-28, 05:48

I know this might be necro-bumping, and if it is, I apologize... but the wikia was updated with the latest archetypes for this particular booster, and when I take a look at the magical archetype it's introducing, I can't help but think of how much better it'll make the fortune lady sub-archetype. Really? Banish one spellcaster type monster and special summon another spellcaster type monster from your graveyard and increase it by the level of the banished monster? Fortune lady fans should be all over this. At least, that's my opinion.

Yu-GI-Oh Return Of The Duelist (801) - Page 2 NecroBooksofSpell-REDU-JP-C

The above card is called Necro book of spell.
exiled_force
exiled_force

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2