Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaia drake

4 posters

Go down

Gaia drake Empty Gaia drake

Post  LuzCeleste 2012-01-06, 12:51

Gaia drake GaiaDrake%2CtheUniversalForceSTBL-EN-UR-1E

The wiki says that you can summon Gaia drake with summoner of illusions and then his own effect will keep it from getting destroyed, can I just get a confirmation on that?

Also, it says his effect doesn't make him completely immune to all monster effects, if I have yubel terror incarnate and this card on the field, he wouldn't get destroyed at the end by yubel's nuke correct?

I supposedly can use a fusion substitute for this, but can I use the substitute for either material? Or just the named material, Gaia knight.

If I have Gaia knight and a fusion substitute on the grave, can I use miracle fusion to summon Em?
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Gaia drake Empty Re: Gaia drake

Post  plsgiveme500k 2012-01-06, 13:30

Well, about the 3rd question, i search the wikia of the ruling of beastking of the swamp
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Beastking_of_the_Swamps

I think that you can use substitute for gaia knight, the force of earth, but can't substitute for random non-effect synchro monster. Kinda like prisma ruling.

For 4th question... here's the ruling...
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings%3AMiracle_Fusion
If you summon that way, i guess you need to tell your opponent that fusion substitute material is substitute for gaia knight, and another gaia knight is used as another fusion material...

Sorry if I provided wrong ruling to this topics, because wikia make mistake sometime.
plsgiveme500k
plsgiveme500k

Birthday : 1994-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-06, 13:43

1st: Correct. This has been the common theme of some decks too, so confirming.
2nd: Correct. It cannot be destroyed by effects so nukes won't go off. It's not completely immunte to all effects, so if an effect does not target and does not destroy (like Trishula), it will still get hit.
3rd: Fusion substitutes can only be used for specified monsters. If a fusion material is generalized, it cannot be substituted. This is always true as of now.
4th: The fusion substiture would be for Gaia Knight and the actual Gaia Knight would be treated as the "Non-Effect Synchro Monster" in this case.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanMachine87 2012-01-06, 15:05

4th question....Miracle Fusion can only be used to summon Elemental Hero fusion monsters...
BeanMachine87
BeanMachine87

Birthday : 1987-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2012-01-06, 15:12

BeanMachine87 wrote:4th question....Miracle Fusion can only be used to summon Elemental Hero fusion monsters...
was supposed to be miracle synchro fusion...
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanMachine87 2012-01-06, 15:23

Well that's a different card altogether Razz
BeanMachine87
BeanMachine87

Birthday : 1987-01-09

Back to top Go down