Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Short Story made by Vegeta

Go down

Some Short Story made by Vegeta Empty Some Short Story made by Vegeta

Post  Prince Vegeta 2012-01-15, 23:37

Short Story Time

was very bored @ 5 AM gonna make alot of these just to pass the time

Tonight we travel to another universe, another world, another life to a boy named Yakuzu, Tokahashi
17 years old with a powerful imagination perhaps too powerful for a normal person to handle, Let’s start from the beginning Yakuzu quiet kid always loved Anime and the thought of having some sort of power made him feel great he loved superpowers he’s always go to his backyard and imagine fighting bad guys with all the powers he had of every anime all merged in 1. One day young Yakuzu was walking and came across a strange person red eyed man from what seemed like from Scotland looked like in his mid 40’s
Well he saw the man and the man quickly noticed and his eyes turned normal and looked at Yakuzu he started walking up to him Yakuzu was getting pretty scared because he was sure he saw him red eyes.
Strong wind was in the air, the atmosphere got dark, it was getting cloudy Yakuzu was getting more and more scared he thought today he was gonna die the man finally got to him and said “I, am a person with great power, and I saw your mind, crazy one ain’t it you sure are a weird one” Yakuzu said “Well it’s what makes me…Me.” The man was surprised by the answer he said” I like you, Names Charlie, Charlie the Magician.”

Yakuzu was sure amazed by knowing he was a magician and Charlie offered him a deal he said he can give him 1 wish any wish he had the power to do anything so he said 1 wish only you can’t go back make sure you pick very wisely I like to have fun on my…”Friends”. He wasn’t sure what to make of his wish, Charlie was seeing that he had some trouble on the wish so he said “go home kid you got 1 day to think reeeal good and when you’re ready just call me shout my name okay peace mate”

Yakuzu ran home and layed on his bed thinking, and thinking and thinking…Until he finally got it what he always wanted to be a HERO so he with real joy called Charlie and in a split second Charlie teleported to Yakuzu’s room and asked if Yakuzu was ready, and he was. Charlie asked what his wish was and Yakuzu said “I…Want to have the power to make my imagination reality”. Charlie Laughed and said that’s your wish? Well you are a unique one ok I will make it happen now remember this only wish and you can’t go back, Charlie’s eyes turned very red and started speaking some weird language and started looking up and saying “Mamase, Mamasa, Mamakusa!” and a strong wind came through the window and there..it was done the deal was done, Charlie says his goodbyes and instantly leaves.

Yakuzu with all joy started imagining many things and they would pop out of thin air.First a Private Plane with its pilots and told his his new destination was Soviet Russia because in Soviet Russia, you don’t have imagination, imagination has YOU! In the way to Russia he imagines an iPod, Xbox360 and PS3, and connected them to the TV in the plane, he imagined a WiFi Router for the plane I giant Pizza with cheese a lot of Shoes the ones he couldn’t afford and new clothes (his design) Snapbacks,Shades a Rolex watch, Big Gold chain with Diamonds, Laptop the best one he could think of and lastly some girls 6 to be exact, 1 Jap,1 America,1 European, 1 Brazilian,1 Colombian, 1 of those Fine French girls all in their underwear he thought to himself “this is gonna be a fun trip” and it was.

Get to Russia and Yakuzu imagines a personal Russian translator, a blonde Russian girl. He also imagines the new Lamborgini Murcielago for him and the translator and an Escalade for the rest of the girls. They get to a nice wide territory without any houses and he makes a new villa and in the center his mansion , all the girls get inside and he creates the decorations then they all sit on the couch he made an watch TV. HBO was on and they where playing The Texas Massacre in Russia. Yakuzu was a boy that was easily scared. After the movie was done night came they all went to the same bedroom and all went to sleep on the same giant bed…but Yakuzu was uneasy he was real scared by the movie, and outside you could see Charlie with his bright red eyes glaring…

Yakuzu wakes up in the middle of the bed sweating and in front of the door is the Texas man with a chainsaw Yakuzu was scared shitless and outside Charlie was smiling. Chainsaw man goes to chase Yakuzu, he quickly imagines a gun and shoots Chainmas man, but he remembered another scary movie where this female girl was possessed and started killing people. Yakuzu was truly scared he’s living a real nightmare in an instant a flash of her face is closed to Yakuzu’a screaming hard and so is Yakuzu he turns around and another scary monster was there screaming, all the girls turned into Siguapas (google that) and Yakuzu in the floor in fetal position crying was killed by all those beasts and everything disappeared…except Charile witch is apparently full and starts talking to himself “ Never had such a great meal like that his mind was filled with panic that’s the best taste hahhaha, HAHAH” and disappears in the wind….

Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down