Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March

+3
NotSoGallantGallade
BlackShadowX
Chihaya Kisaragi
7 posters

Go down

Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March Empty Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March

Post  Chihaya Kisaragi 2012-01-26, 10:48

You're guaranteed to get this and Alternate Art Number 34: Terror-Byte in the new Premium Tin with both as a Secret Rare, so discuss this cool card.
Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March ElementalHEROTheShiningYG06-EN-UR-LE
Chihaya Kisaragi
Chihaya Kisaragi

Birthday : 1994-07-06

Back to top Go down

Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March Empty Re: Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March

Post  BlackShadowX 2012-01-26, 11:14

My 3rd fav omni hero after ab zero and tornado.

Use it with fusion gate so that you can recycle ur materials and summon again if destroyed.
BlackShadowX
BlackShadowX

Back to top Go down

Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March Empty Re: Elemental HERO The Shining Reprint as a Secret in Premium Tin this March

Post  NotSoGallantGallade 2012-01-27, 13:04

I bet Shining'll look so badass in Secret... this set = want.

And yeah, I like Zero a little more than Shining just because Zero + Fusion Gate + resources = profit, but Shining is still amazing. Gotten him up to 6000 ATK or so before... fun times.

NotSoGallantGallade
NotSoGallantGallade

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-01-27, 13:38

HERO beat will be a popular deck between this price drop and the dark omni coming out at some point
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Chihaya Kisaragi 2012-01-27, 13:52

I'm totally gonna buy this Tin for the sake of Secret Shining and Secret Terror-Byte.

in my opinion, Shining is the best with Zero at second. Zero just makes the opponent have to play around it, while The Shining can recycle HEROes, get stronger, and is a good Attribute for Super Poly.
Chihaya Kisaragi
Chihaya Kisaragi

Birthday : 1994-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  BobaFett2 2012-01-27, 14:59

The Shining's great, a reprint is nice as it's a rather hard to find card.
BobaFett2
BobaFett2

http://frost-and-flame-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrotieMcBoogerBalls 2012-01-31, 00:24

I'm new to this a bit I guess, what else will be coming in the tin, I want to get my hands on inzektor stuff, will there be any in there or is this purely E-hero related crap?

ScrotieMcBoogerBalls

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-01-31, 07:38

ScrotieMcBoogerBalls wrote:I'm new to this a bit I guess, what else will be coming in the tin, I want to get my hands on inzektor stuff, will there be any in there or is this purely E-hero related crap?

You sir insult this beautiful product with your greed for inzectors. Even more that you don't even bother to just google whats in it or look at the actual topic about it. Don't enter a Shining topic if you think E-HERO's are crap.
Go to the topic on the next main set if you want your inzectors.

Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down