Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Network needs more traditional players

3 posters

Go down

Dueling Network needs more traditional players Empty Dueling Network needs more traditional players

Post  L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz 2012-02-05, 19:57

So i've been playing in traditional lately, and I see that most of the players there are low rated. It's kind of annoying only being able to duel newbs in traditional, so i'm using this thread to try and get more players there! Do you play in rated and are tired of dueling the same lame wind ups, inzektor, and rabbit decks? Well come on to traditional. You can be creative and fun there, with the ability to mix any era of yugioh into one deck! So yeah.. step away from this BS in the rated and check out the traditional section, kthnxbai.
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network needs more traditional players Empty Re: Dueling Network needs more traditional players

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-02-05, 20:03

why is this in farewells?
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network needs more traditional players Empty Re: Dueling Network needs more traditional players

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-05, 23:04

Kaybai.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down