Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vennominon and Damage = Reptile

3 posters

Go down

Vennominon and Damage = Reptile Empty Vennominon and Damage = Reptile

Post  RDPrinny 2011-06-19, 12:31

ok so really just a simple question, considering the cards effect text. is it possible to special summon Vennominon The King of Poisonous Snakes via the affects of the trap card Damage = Reptile.

for those that don't know the two effects i'll state them both here for your consideration.

Vennominon: This card cannot be Special Summoned by another Effect Monster's effect. This card is unaffected by "Venom Swamp". This card gains 500 ATK for each Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 other Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card.

Damage = Reptile: Once per turn, when you take Battle Damage from a battle involving a Reptile-Type monster, you can Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck with ATK less than or equal to the Battle Damage you took.

so considering that Vennominon has 0/0 before he hits the field i would think that you could use this effect to bring him out quickly from the deck and get him on the field to be sacrificed for the Deity. I would simple like to know if this is a valid move or not so i can avoid any issues with it in the future.
RDPrinny
RDPrinny

Birthday : 1988-09-12

Back to top Go down

Vennominon and Damage = Reptile Empty Re: Vennominon and Damage = Reptile

Post  BarrackOjama 2011-06-19, 12:33

i guess u can

BarrackOjama

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-19, 12:36

Yes thats why Damage=Reptile is a staple card in that deck, its the easiest way to summon ur highness. With any battle damage u take u can summon him considering he has 0 atk points.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  RDPrinny 2011-06-20, 08:35

thanks, i figured that was the case but its always nice to be sure. thank you for confirming that.
RDPrinny
RDPrinny

Birthday : 1988-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-20, 11:00

Sure no prob, any other prob u have, here we are.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down