Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: Ojama Trio

+2
Tcbskater
Galdim
6 posters

Go down

Question: Ojama Trio Empty Question: Ojama Trio

Post  Galdim 2012-02-18, 20:52

I'm very confused about this card. I understand its effect completely. I just need someone to explain to me why this card is semi-limited. This card is terrible in any deck, but it's part of the Ojama archetype. I'm just wondering if there is something about this card I'm missing that makes it so strong you are not allowed to have more than 2.

Galdim

Back to top Go down

Question: Ojama Trio Empty Re: Question: Ojama Trio

Post  Tcbskater 2012-02-18, 21:01

Chain Burn.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akesara 2012-02-19, 11:25

and the fact that it takes up 3 monster spaces with tokens that cannot be tributed.

Akesara

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-19, 11:28

I remember opponents playing this against me only for me to use them for a Trihsula, fun times Smile

And yeah, that's chain burn. Especially since it's an easy 1500 with Just Dessert and is chainable.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-19, 11:38

Chain Burn is in-fact the main reason for this card being limited. Also this card can be pretty annoying in some circumstances. Let's say the opp has 2 monsters in play and uses Monster Reborn. You then chain Trio and fill up their monster card zones making Monster Reborn fizzle and not summon a monster. The problem with the card now is synchro summoning. You must use this card wisely. Like an above user said if used wrong the opp can take full advantage of it. I remember playing this person on DN who kept using Ojama trio only for me to make Stardust and Scrap Dragon out of them. The left over tokens were then used for Scrap Dragon Fodder. Smart players and chain burn is why this card is semi-limited. Like most cards though if in the wrong hands and not properly played it is a bad card. Nothing like giving the oppp pluses for no reason. In short, playing Trio the right way makes it a pretty derailing card, playing it the wrong way may cost you game.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  raidou 2012-02-19, 17:01

i had my fun with this ojama trio +all out attacks combos too
raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down