Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there something wrong with the server??

3 posters

Go down

Is there something wrong with the server?? Empty Is there something wrong with the server??

Post  FireGod 2011-06-21, 20:30

I try to log on today and it says that I have been banned for one day?? I don't know why. Can an administrator let me know if I had done something wrong? thanks.

FireGod

Back to top Go down

Is there something wrong with the server?? Empty Re: Is there something wrong with the server??

Post  Nate River 2011-06-21, 20:33

Well.. tell me your DN name and i will see whats up
Nate River
Nate River

Back to top Go down

Is there something wrong with the server?? Empty Re: Is there something wrong with the server??

Post  FireGod 2011-06-21, 20:37

It's FireGod and thanks.

FireGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate River 2011-06-21, 20:39

I see that you are banned.. any idea why? i have no idea which one of us banned you and i also dont know why.. so please be honest and tell me or PM me the situation (if you dont feel comfortable saying it PM me)
Nate River
Nate River

Back to top Go down

Post  FireGod 2011-06-21, 20:43

As I said in my OP that I tried to get on today but couldn't because it says that I was banned for 1 day. I don't have any idea has to why and for that reason started this thread, hoping that an admin. could enlighten me.

FireGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-21, 20:45

If u got banned it must've been because of something wrong u did, u cant get banned just cause someone feels like banning u. Just try to remember...maybe u pressed too many times the A.S.S. button? Maybe u spammed the public chat? Posted links there? Insulted someone?
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  FireGod 2011-06-21, 20:51

Yami-Malik wrote:If u got banned it must've been because of something wrong u did, u cant get banned just cause someone feels like banning u. Just try to remember...maybe u pressed too many times the A.S.S. button? Maybe u spammed the public chat? Posted links there? Insulted someone?

I would never do any of those things except the first one and I have only done that to one person (only because they really deserved it), but have had it done to me several times now (all just because the opponent rage quitting when I show exodia or bring out perfect herald).

FireGod

Back to top Go down

Post  FireGod 2011-06-21, 21:24

Well if nothing can be done about it, then I guess I'll just take it as a fluke and get on again tomorrow. Just hope that this doesn't persist since I like dueling on here, a lot more fun than YVD. Thanks anyways for your help.

FireGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate River 2011-06-21, 21:26

Please don't double post.. and since i can't see anything that proves u innocent.. you will have to wait, sorry.. i am sure someone had valid reasons to do though (just saying)
Nate River
Nate River

Back to top Go down

Post  FireGod 2011-06-21, 21:39

Ryuzaki wrote:Please don't double post.. and since i can't see anything that proves u innocent.. you will have to wait, sorry.. i am sure someone had valid reasons to do though (just saying)

Sorry, have friends waiting for me to log-on but I can't so I was being impatient. Also, sorry for disagreeing with you but their isn't a valid reason as I have read the rules and know that I have not broken a single one. Since their is no way that I can prove my innocence, as neither can it be proven that I am guilty, I will just wait till tomorrow and hope that the ban has been lifted. Thanks again and here's hoping for the best.

FireGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate River 2011-06-21, 21:47

FireGod wrote:
Ryuzaki wrote:Please don't double post.. and since i can't see anything that proves u innocent.. you will have to wait, sorry.. i am sure someone had valid reasons to do though (just saying)

Sorry, have friends waiting for me to log-on but I can't so I was being impatient. Also, sorry for disagreeing with you but their isn't a valid reason as I have read the rules and know that I have not broken a single one. Since their is no way that I can prove my innocence, as neither can it be proven that I am guilty, I will just wait till tomorrow and hope that the ban has been lifted. Thanks again and here's hoping for the best.

Talk with the admins? to see what was wrong and which one banned you.. then i will see what really happened.. sorry for all of this.. i will make sure that this does not happen again if it was a mistake by some of my comrades
Nate River
Nate River

Back to top Go down

Post  FireGod 2011-06-22, 19:06

I'm glad to see that all is well and that the DN server is back up, but on the flip side I'm upset that I am still banned. Can an administrator take care of this please?

FireGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down