Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong Admin!

+6
Miley Syrus +
Supreme_King
The DetonatorCOPY
Minako
Chico
vctrfs
10 posters

Go down

Wrong Admin! Empty Wrong Admin!

Post  vctrfs 2011-06-05, 06:42

Today I was dueling against someone who was cheating. The admin got involved and they both were just messing with me.

I uploaded the video I recorded from it(with the moron admin or guy having any idea of it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq4YjFUq36E

Please look into this and kick Chico!

vctrfs

Back to top Go down

Wrong Admin! Empty Re: Wrong Admin!

Post  Chico 2011-06-05, 06:48

Now seriously

You insulted that guy, for asshole, and multiple other things.

I threaten to ban you, then you call me an asshole too.

And now you are mad I banned you? Ok. Seems weird though.

EDIT: Next time you make a ban appeal video, mind your language. It might help your case.

Last edited by Chico on 2011-06-05, 10:04; edited 1 time in total
Chico
Chico

Birthday : 1996-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  vctrfs 2011-06-05, 08:14

You fucking insult me and then make it like its a joke. Yo go fuck yourself asshole! You want to be entertained, go ask your mother why you have a new daddy every night.

I didnt make no appeal video you fucking moron, I made a video to show how much of a stupid asshole you and that guy are.

vctrfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Minako 2011-06-05, 08:51

Well vctrfs you were kinda flamey with how you spoke to your opponent but I can see why you were upset...

Even so Chico you don't even realize this makes you look like a terrible admin? Do you make jokes and act smug when you ban everybody or was this a one time thing? The way you behaved yourself in that video was pretty sad. I especially loved this line.

aha
insulting an admin.
4 days

Chico if that how you normally conduct yourself when handling situations and how you go about banning people then you're a joke and you shouldn't be an admin.

Also that's how I talk in rl so I personally don't see a problem with it.
Minako
Minako
The Cardcaptor
The Cardcaptor

Birthday : 1993-10-22

http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  vctrfs 2011-06-05, 09:15

I think you would be pissed off as well if you saw the way they carried the whole thing. I hate being insulted and especially from those 2 morons.

vctrfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Minako 2011-06-05, 09:21

Nah I understand why you were mad but I'm not one to cuss people out over the internet very much. I don't know why either. I cuss like a sailor in rl but I don't on the net. It seemed like they knew each other to me though. On a different not he mentioned that the game may have been showing an incorrect number of cards in his hand but his deck showed the right number for him having 14 cards in his hand...
Minako
Minako
The Cardcaptor
The Cardcaptor

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-06-05, 09:35

I talked to your opponent about this incident and I have concluded what i suspected to be the issue and that being the bug that we currently do know about and happens very very rarely when starting up a duel.

Sometimes a player will have a connection issue with the server and it will cause lag that can have effects of varying degree. Mostly it occurs to the extent that the player with the issue cannot make a move and cannot see the opponents moves that are being made. The other result can be that they will see random events occurring on the opponents field when a button is pressed by their opponent.

The latter is most likely what happened in your case since your opponent showed me screens of him indeed having 4 cards in his hand with recharge on the field and wulf in the Graveyard. When Chico joined your duel he would have seen the game state at proper connection so he would have seen the 4 cards + charge and wulf.

BUT Anyway, let us move beyond our bugs .-. hopefully all will be fixed with the next update.

What has happened is unfortunate and I do not want to start a massive debate about who is right or wrong in a thread. If you want to talk about this with me feel free to PM me using the forum PM system.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Chico 2011-06-05, 09:44

Minako wrote:Well vctrfs you were kinda flamey with how you spoke to your opponent but I can see why you were upset...

Even so Chico you don't even realize this makes you look like a terrible admin? Do you make jokes and act smug when you ban everybody or was this a one time thing? The way you behaved yourself in that video was pretty sad. I especially loved this line.

aha
insulting an admin.
4 days

Chico if that how you normally conduct yourself when handling situations and how you go about banning people then you're a joke and you shouldn't be an admin.

Also that's how I talk in rl so I personally don't see a problem with it.

The video was pretty funny though. Guy being all mad because of a fair ban. I behaved bad in the video? Maybe you should stop talking about things you can't even read. I banned him for insult. It was fair. I don't know why you are always being stupid about things when it concerns me.
Chico
Chico

Birthday : 1996-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Minako 2011-06-05, 09:53

I'd go into detail about how you're wrong but it seems you won't get it. Your actions were pretty bad and you handled the situation horribly imo.
Minako
Minako
The Cardcaptor
The Cardcaptor

Back to top Go down

Post  vctrfs 2011-06-05, 09:53

Stupid! Are you fucking drunk dupshit? I still have my screen shot.Where is his?

vctrfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-05, 10:00

Chico, you have to understand people tend to get angry, MAYBE vctrfs had a bad day and you were the drop that went over the top. Either way, you should understand that. If I were staff I wouldn't ban people for insulting me unless it was unprovoked or if it's on a sustained note.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Birthday : 1994-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Minako 2011-06-05, 10:02

Vctrfs mind yourself. Det wouldn't lie about the screenshot. It was a glitch like Det said. Chico should have informed the two of you that these things happen.

Wrong Admin! Dn6
Minako
Minako
The Cardcaptor
The Cardcaptor

Back to top Go down

Post  vctrfs 2011-06-05, 10:04

Supreme_King wrote:Chico, you have to understand people tend to get angry, MAYBE vctrfs had a bad day and you were the drop that went over the top. Either way, you should understand that. If I were staff I wouldn't ban people for insulting me unless it was unprovoked or if it's on a sustained note.

Nah, I had a pretty good day actually. I just hate stupid people. He said he banned me for insulting him, did he even ask for the screenshot?

To be honest, if I didnt hit the record button when I did, it would be his word vs. Mine.

....and who would win out on that?

vctrfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-05, 10:10

vctrfs wrote:
Supreme_King wrote:Chico, you have to understand people tend to get angry, MAYBE vctrfs had a bad day and you were the drop that went over the top. Either way, you should understand that. If I were staff I wouldn't ban people for insulting me unless it was unprovoked or if it's on a sustained note.

Nah, I had a pretty good day actually. I just hate stupid people. He said he banned me for insulting him, did he even ask for the screenshot?

To be honest, if I didnt hit the record button when I did, it would be his word vs. Mine.

....and who would win out on that?
I assume he was just overzealous in banning you then, or had a bad day himself. As I said, I wouldn't have banned you for just a random "f*ck you", but then again, I'm a permissive person by nature.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  vctrfs 2011-06-05, 10:11

Mind yourself?Listen, if your not going to talk like an adult from this century, dont talk.

I don't know how to use photoshack so try copy/paste this link.This is what I saw.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/43/imagell.png/

vctrfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-05, 10:14

The Detonator wrote:I talked to your opponent about this incident and I have concluded what i suspected to be the issue and that being the bug that we currently do know about and happens very very rarely when starting up a duel.

Sometimes a player will have a connection issue with the server and it will cause lag that can have effects of varying degree. Mostly it occurs to the extent that the player with the issue cannot make a move and cannot see the opponents moves that are being made. The other result can be that they will see random events occurring on the opponents field when a button is pressed by their opponent.

The latter is most likely what happened in your case since your opponent showed me screens of him indeed having 4 cards in his hand with recharge on the field and wulf in the Graveyard. When Chico joined your duel he would have seen the game state at proper connection so he would have seen the 4 cards + charge and wulf.
This is what happened. End of discussion. The only thing left to discuss is how hard you insulted the staff, as in if you insulted Chico hard enough to deserve a ban. And as far as I can see, you didn't insult Chico in private, so I can't really realize who was the target of your last insult.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-05, 10:19

vctrfs, the issue you faced is in fact a bug that currently plagues DN. It happens in few cases, but regardless still happens. We understand your frustration in the case and the normal procedure for that would have been a draw.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  vctrfs 2011-06-05, 10:22

I insulted him after he banned me. Is there anyone in the Planet Earth who sees this from my perspective? Here let me break it down, because I know this must be difficult for some of you.

1. You start a game on Dueling Network and your opponent goes first.Not pissed off
2. You see him draw more than 6 cards....more like 16, and then he goes solar recharge and discards wulf.upset
3.You say WTF, he says "huh, there is no problem"
4. You think he is being an ass about it and talk to an admin.disturbed

YOU GUYS FOLLOWING ME SO FAR........

5. Admin eventually comes in and sees(from what you can see) nothing wrong.getting there
This is the part where you go"WTF".
6. Throughout the whole time you think the guy is being a smartass about it.turning red
7. You re-pm the same admin who is being an ass.
8.He says send in your screenshot, and follows that sentence up with a ban.pissed off
9.You say wtf, and then get more pissed
10.Ban, and you get even more pissed.

How about seeing things from both the spectrum. I don't blame the other player anymore, but the admin was wrong. You can sugarcoat it with saying I was offending him, but maybe next time I'll buy him roses while he bans me.

Its not the ban which is pissing me off.Its that ass of an admin Chico.

Last edited by vctrfs on 2011-06-05, 10:29; edited 2 times in total

vctrfs

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma_m7 2011-06-05, 10:22

A little game bug, which can make everyone piss off.From what i see the insults were to Zeron, not to the Chico.At all Chico should first check what happen, then get the decision.Unban is fair solution for this situation, i think.
Enigma_m7
Enigma_m7

Birthday : 1994-04-11

http://duelisthq.site90.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-05, 10:25

Enigma_m7 wrote:A little game bug, which can make everyone piss off.From what i see the insults were to Zeron, not to the Chico.At all Chico should first check what happen, then get the decision.Unban is fair solution for this situation, i think.

He's been unbanned for about an hour. Razz
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma_m7 2011-06-05, 10:27

Then why this is still open? :d
Enigma_m7
Enigma_m7

Birthday : 1994-04-11

http://duelisthq.site90.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-05, 10:30

Enigma_m7 wrote:Then why this is still open? :d

It's open mic night, so everyone gets a chance to talk!

I don't know, it's a complaint so until it is resolved or gets out of hand it remains open.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Back to top Go down

Post  Dartz 2011-06-05, 11:16

IMO, the admins should like discuss this, and close the topic so its not a troll home.

Also, some people should stop backseat modding. Seriously.
Dartz
Dartz

http://dartzportfolio.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-05, 11:22

Dartz wrote:IMO, the admins should like discuss this, and close the topic so its not a troll home.

Also, some people should stop backseat modding. Seriously.
TamA wrote:Approved
On both arguments.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  andy_nyj 2011-06-30, 12:18

I was banned w/o a reason by an admin too & I did not even curse!

I summon Armory Arm, my opponent pays 800 to activate his face-up Royal Oppression, I chain MST to destroy it. He claimed my monster is still destroyed OR I can only chain BEFORE he pays 800.
So I spent the next 10 minutes typing explanation about how Cost & Continuous Trap works, even posted links to Wikia Ruling.

Later I was banned, apparently he sent a screenshot to admin (don't know what he say)

I guess some admins are not being professional in their job
andy_nyj
andy_nyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-30, 12:19

You have already made a topic regarding this, wait for it to be resolved Wink
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-06-30, 12:59

If you hadn't been insulting, you wouldn't have been banned and your issue would have been resolved

not saying what happened to you was wrong but....
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down