Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macro Cosmos vs Necrovalley

3 posters

Go down

Macro Cosmos vs Necrovalley Empty Macro Cosmos vs Necrovalley

Post  ReCrisis 2011-06-26, 01:44

Well at first glance, i might seem pretty stupid for asking this question, but its the wording of both cards (specifically macro cosmos) that got me curious as to ask this question(since i run a D.D. Dynamite deck a lot).

Macro Cosmos- You can Special Summon 1 "Helios - The Primordial Sun" from your hand or Deck when you activate this card. While this card is on the field, any card sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Macro_Cosmos

Necrovalley- All "Gravekeeper's" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF. Cards in either player's Graveyard cannot be removed from play. Cards in either player's Graveyard cannot be affected by card effects, except for their own effects.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Necrovalley

Necrovalley stops cards in the grave from removing, but the thing is that Macro Cosmos(along with Dimensional Fissure and Banisher of Radiance) states that cards are removed instead, making it seem like they never even reach the graveyard in the first place. My question is that, would macro work still work even though necrovalley is on the field since they are removed instead or does necrovalley just stop it in general?

ReCrisis

Back to top Go down

Macro Cosmos vs Necrovalley Empty Re: Macro Cosmos vs Necrovalley

Post  Key 2011-06-26, 01:52

If Macro Cosmos is on the field and active, cards are never sent to grave, they're just sent from field to removed from play zone
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-06-26, 01:53

......Are you friggen' serious? Necrovalley doesn't stop dat Macro Cosmos...
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  ReCrisis 2011-06-26, 01:58

Thank you very much for the responses and i know, i didnt mean to make myself sound stupid, but my friend (who happens to run a Gravekeeper deck) insisted that cards hit the grave first then got removed, which at first i allowed it since i dont want to debate about but it happens a lot with us that i just needed a reassureness that I'm correct. well in any case, I'm kinda glad that macro cosmos still works against Necrovalley, thank you very much for reading my question and helping me out.

ReCrisis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down