Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned again, this time really for no reason. I need help.

+2
snow
HoshPoshMosh
6 posters

Go down

Banned again, this time really for no reason. I need help. Empty Banned again, this time really for no reason. I need help.

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 00:05

I was logged onto my account a few days ago when my friend came over, and I went to have lunch, so my friend started trolling and got me banned for one day. When that ban was over, he logged in again(he knew my password) and started trolling again. I just made a different account with almost the same name(HooshPooshMoosh), and I went onto public chat(this was just about 10 minutes ago). A mod was on who said "everybody is my friend." I said "are you my friend too?" He said "Hoosh, goodbye" and about ten seconds later, I got banned. I'm guessing that was the mod my friend was trolling when he logged into my account. Can I get some help?
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Banned again, this time really for no reason. I need help. Empty Re: Banned again, this time really for no reason. I need help.

Post  snow 2011-07-02, 00:08

they probaly seen it as you were trying to get by being banned all i can say is next time just wait for your original account to get unbanned. also they can see it by ip adress so when you made that account they knew it was from you hope this helps
snow
snow

Birthday : 1992-06-22

Back to top Go down

Banned again, this time really for no reason. I need help. Empty Re: Banned again, this time really for no reason. I need help.

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 00:09

Is there a way to figure out how long the ban is? I shouldn't have to wait for days to log in again for something I didn't do. Mad
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Post  snow 2011-07-02, 00:14

to figure how long you have you have to ask a moderator or admin pm them and if they dont pc you as soon as possible just wait for a while
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 00:16

I just found out that it's for seven days, and I'm sorry, but that's just stupid. I did absolutely nothing to get this ban.
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Post  snow 2011-07-02, 00:17

well all i can say is you did something or they wouldnt have given you that long of a ban

Last edited by J_man26 on 2011-07-02, 00:23; edited 1 time in total
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 00:20

I'm not saying I don't know why they gave me the ban. It was because they probably though I was the same person and I was just going to start trolling again. But if I didn't actually do anything, can't I just have the ban lifted or reduced to a day or something? It seems ridiculous that I have to wait seven days for something like this.
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Post  snow 2011-07-02, 00:26

J_man26 wrote:well all i can say is you did something or they wouldnt have given you that long of a ban
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 00:36

I'm done with dueling network. There is no reason for me to have gotten banned. Don't expect to see me again.
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Post  snow 2011-07-02, 00:44

HoshPoshMosh wrote:I'm done with dueling network. There is no reason for me to have gotten banned. Don't expect to see me again.
well im sorry to hear that i hope of what i said didnt affect you to leave
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-07-02, 01:37

Ban dodging is not legal.
And you're banned (2nd account) because of that.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 14:45

I didn't dodge the ban! The second ban was already over by the time I made the new account. I just didn't want to use an account where my friend knew my password and could get me banned at any time!
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokay 2011-07-02, 14:52

change your password. duh.
Smokay
Smokay

Birthday : 1997-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 14:57

What I'm trying to get through is that on the account that I recently made, I did nothing wrong. I wasn't trying to avoid banning. If I was, why would I make an account that sounded so similar to the one my friend was messing up. I didn't troll anybody, I didn't A.S.S abuse. I did nothing wrong on that account. Why should I be banned for seven days because of something that I had no idea I was doing?
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-02, 15:08

Well clearly the mods didn't know that, so thought you were dodging a ban, therefore you were banned

perhaps if you started out by PMing a mod and explaining the situation to them, you would have gotten some sympathy

or just made a more distinct IGN
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  HoshPoshMosh 2011-07-02, 15:14

I just tried PMing one, so I'm just waiting for a response. Thank you for the help.
HoshPoshMosh
HoshPoshMosh

Back to top Go down

Post  hav0c 2011-07-07, 03:44

i'm new to this but all the above seems to be right.,7 days is a light hearted ban. in the runescape community the ban usually consists of 30 days to a permanent ban. so for this fact i now pronounce you lucky Smile

hav0c

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down