Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got banned for no reason

3 posters

Go down

got banned for no reason Empty got banned for no reason

Post  shpitz 2011-07-30, 09:09

i dueled against some dude who played DW[O:] i used duality to take gaia power and he used mind crush to discard it, he asked i will reavel my hand but intead i seted my whole hand on the field so he sees that nothing goes for the field space zone, he still wanted me to reavel my hand and i refused, he refused to continue and i gave him an A.S.S, then he reported me to an admin and i got banned, so what im sayin here-1)i want my user back. 2)next time u ban some1 please try to get what happened please.

thanks

shpitz

Back to top Go down

got banned for no reason Empty Re: got banned for no reason

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-30, 09:51

shpitz wrote:i dueled against some dude who played DW[O:] i used duality to take gaia power and he used mind crush to discard it, he asked i will reavel my hand but intead i seted my whole hand on the field so he sees that nothing goes for the field space zone, he still wanted me to reavel my hand and i refused, he refused to continue and i gave him an A.S.S, then he reported me to an admin and i got banned, so what im sayin here-1)i want my user back. 2)next time u ban some1 please try to get what happened please.

thanks

You were supposed to reveal your hand. That's the ruling. You were banned (possibly) for A.S.S. abuse. Pretty sure you deserved it. . . Neutral
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-30, 11:31

Agreed. Just because Dueling Network has the capabilities to set cards in the appropriate spots, that is not a reason to ignore or not follow card rulings. You are required to let your opponent check your hand to verify.

Do not use the A.S.S button without at least calling a staff member to your duel first.

And on a side note, ruling issues should never lead to A.S.S.

Locked.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down