Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Tengu as Synchro Material vs Solemn Warning

5 posters

Go down

Reborn Tengu as Synchro Material vs Solemn Warning Empty Reborn Tengu as Synchro Material vs Solemn Warning

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-07-06, 16:33

Hello, my opponent uses "Reborn Tengu" and any tuner "Glow-Up Bulb" to Synchro Summon any synchro "Ally of Justice - Catastor". Can i negate the Summon of "Ally of Justice - Catastor" with "Solemn Warning" or does "Reborn Tengu"'s mandatory effect get in the way? kthx '')/
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Reborn Tengu as Synchro Material vs Solemn Warning Empty Re: Reborn Tengu as Synchro Material vs Solemn Warning

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-07-06, 16:50

Im pretty sure that since Reborn Tengu isnt optional, it must activate before you can respond, therefore all you can warn is Tengu... sorry. Broken card becomes more broken.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Reborn Tengu as Synchro Material vs Solemn Warning Empty Re: Reborn Tengu as Synchro Material vs Solemn Warning

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-07-06, 17:15

TheVoid wrote:Im pretty sure that since Reborn Tengu isnt optional, it must activate before you can respond, therefore all you can warn is Tengu... sorry. Broken card becomes more broken.

darn :/ anyone else wanna confirm this? (preferably with reliable links to support it)
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-06, 17:19

only the summon of the synchro is negated. Tengu activates in a new chain after the negated/successful summon of the monster.

Tengu just can't be activated in the middle of the summon procedure (where you activate warning) so it waits for the time it can activate... which is usually after successfull summon or after a negated summon.
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-07-06, 18:04

I confirm what dest said Tengu activates after summon negation window so if you had say Solemn Warning and Black Horn of heaven you could negate both the synchro summon and Tengu eff that starts a new chain after the summon negation window is over
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  nXct 2011-07-06, 18:06

ok
nXct
nXct

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-07-06, 18:11

Guess I was off... but I never said I was right to begin with, just that I was pretty sure. My bad =\
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down