Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few questions about Stardust//Assault Mode

+2
KaousFaustXIII
zergber
6 posters

Go down

A few questions about Stardust//Assault Mode Empty A few questions about Stardust//Assault Mode

Post  zergber 2011-07-18, 00:43

Can stardust assault mode negate solemn judgment? Or any counter Trap card?

If yes, can he negate this while being summoned? (I don't think so but making sure)
zergber
zergber

Birthday : 1993-04-02

Back to top Go down

A few questions about Stardust//Assault Mode Empty Re: A few questions about Stardust//Assault Mode

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-07-18, 00:49

There is NO monster that can negate the activation of Counter Trap Cards
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

A few questions about Stardust//Assault Mode Empty Re: A few questions about Stardust//Assault Mode

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-18, 00:58

KaousFaustXIII wrote:There is NO monster that can negate the activation of Counter Trap Cards

The Fabled Unicore would like to have some tea with you. =P
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-07-18, 01:02

Johnny Raptor wrote:
KaousFaustXIII wrote:There is NO monster that can negate the activation of Counter Trap Cards

The Fabled Unicore would like to have some tea with you. =P

He did say the activation of the counter trap. Which at this point I see none.
But it's better to state that no monster's effect can be chained to a counter trap
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldanigma 2011-07-18, 02:17

Key wrote:He did say the activation of the counter trap. Which at this point I see none.
But it's better to state that no monster's effect can be chained to a counter trap

I disagree, the summoning of Divine-Beast such as Obelisk and the Winged Dragon of Ra cannot be negated, so there is actually some monster that's cant be negated. Other than that, all the others may be negated.
Zeldanigma
Zeldanigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-07-18, 02:36

Zeldanigma wrote:
Key wrote:He did say the activation of the counter trap. Which at this point I see none.

I disagree, the summoning of Divine-Beast such as Obelisk and the Winged Dragon of Ra cannot be negated, so there is actually some monster that's cant be negated. Other than that, all the others may be negated.
I didn't say all monster's summon can be negated by counter traps.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-18, 02:36

those prevent the activation of those cards, they do not negate them...
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down