Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An analysis on the Limited list

2 posters

Go down

An analysis on the Limited list Empty An analysis on the Limited list

Post  KingKaiserSW 2011-07-22, 19:25

An analysis on the Limited list 300px-DandylionJUMP-EN-UR-LE

One of the core cards in the popular plant engine, this card, even at 1, is abused and leads to bigger and broken plays. It actually has a distant cousin named Dopplewarrior who also leaves behind two token offsprings, granted it must be used as a synchro material for its effect to kick in, but I'd like to think that in a way its a more balanced version of Dandy. Will this easy plus one pack its flowery bags and join the ban list?

An analysis on the Limited list 300px-DestinyDrawGLD3-EN-C-LE

Another core card, this time in the Destiny Hero engine which have used in that dreadful and now buried TeleDAD deck. This card doesn't belong here anymore, what damage will having 3 do? I doubt Destiny Heros will start topping with this at 3 but if it does, well another new deck on the scene and more playable decks equals variety which is always good

An analysis on the Limited list GatewayoftheSixSOVR-EN-SR-UE

A lot of Six Samurai haters want this card banned, then again they also want to ban Shi En. Honesty a lot of people don't understand that Gateway is not what gets Samurais going. This is fine at 1, something else needs to get hit *cough* Kageki *cough*

That's my small analysis on the limited list
KingKaiserSW
KingKaiserSW

Birthday : 1988-09-18

Back to top Go down

An analysis on the Limited list Empty Re: An analysis on the Limited list

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-07-22, 19:31

Dandylion

Is one of those cards that are good potentially broken but just not something you'd see in Banned part of List

Destiny Draw At 3, you'd be surprised what would happen. Maybe at 2?

Gateway is fine at 1 agreed however if someone would Limit Kageki it would lead people to play Underrated Astecism build which is as good as standard one
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down