Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord

+10
LilSno
BobaFett2
SillyDude
Johnny Raptor
3E-hero neos
Potus-Mat
Gorz
Badass_Bunny
dest
Roxzen
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord Empty Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-25, 10:33

Table of Contents

• I. <a href="#intro">Introduction</a>
  • II. <a href="#overview">Overview</a>
  • III. <a href="#weakstrength">Strengths & Weaknesses</a>
  • IV. <a href="#idv">Individual Cards</a>
    • <a href="#idvmonster">Monster</a>
    • <a href="#idvspell">Spell</a>
    • <a href="#idvtrap">Trap</a>
  • V. <a href="#support">Supporting Cards</a>
    • <a href="#supportmonster">Monster</a>
    • <a href="#supportspell">Spell</a>
    • <a href="#supporttrap">Trap</a>
  • VI. <a href="#trigger">Trigger Cards</a>
    • <a href="#triggermonster">Monster</a>
    • <a href="#triggerspell">Spell</a>
    • <a href="#triggertrap">Trap</a>
  • VII. <a href="#engines">Engines</a>
  • VIII. <a href="#rulingngameplay">Ruling & Gameplay</a>
    • <a href="#ruling">Ruling</a>
    • <a href="#gameplay">Gameplay</a>
  • IX. <a href="#decklist">Decklist</a>
  • X. <a href="#conclusion">Conclusion</a>
  • XI. <a href="#credit">Credits</a>

<a name="intro">I. Introduction</a>

"The heart is pain. The heart that humans used to believe in hold this pain,"
Welcome to my guide. ^_^

Meklords, known as 'Machines' (き皇, Kikõ) in the OCG and anime, also with fanslates such as "Machine Imperial, Mechanized", is an archetype used by the Aporia and his three embodiments, the three Emperors of Ylliaster; Lucciano, Placido, and Jose. This archetype is made from 3 sub-archetypes, namely Meklord Emperor, Meklord Armies and Meklord Astros. With the creation of this guide, it is my sincerest wish that people would understand this archetype, intrigued in trying them out, and most importantly, have fun while turning opposing Synchros against their own masters.

Without further ado, I invite thee to enter the wonderful and exciting world of Synchro Killers.

<a name="overview">II. Overview</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="weakstrength">III. Strengths & Weaknesses</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="idv">IV. Individual Cards</a>

<a name="idvmonster">MONSTERS</a>

Mechanized Imperial Soldiers

Spoiler:

Mechanized Imperial Emperors

Spoiler:

Mechanized Imperial Gods

Spoiler:

<a name="idvspell">SPELL</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="idvtrap">TRAPS</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="support">V. Supporting Cards</a>

Meklords have almost no outer support, yet they have plenty. Confused? There a few cards that can help Meklords function better, but there are plenty of stuff that can blow up our own monsters. So, those that can trigger the Emperors have their own section.

<a name="supportmonster">MONSTERS</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="supportspell">SPELLS</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="supporttrap">TRAPS</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="trigger"> VI. Trigger Cards </a>

Be warned, as it is quite long.

<a name="triggermonster">MONSTERS</a>
Spoiler:

<a name="triggerspell">SPELL</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="triggertrap">TRAP</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="engines">VII. Engines</a>

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

<a name="rulingngameplay">VIII. Ruling & Gameplay</a>

<a name="ruling">RULING</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="gameplay"> GAMEPLAY</a>

Spoiler:

<a name="decklist">IX. Decklist</a>

Purely Imperial

Spoiler:

Illusion Infinity

Spoiler:

Imperial Salvo

Spoiler:

<a name="conclusion">X. Conclusion</a>

Meklords are explosive, yet flexible and they lack only a few thing that could make them competitive. There are plenty tricks that these machines can do. If you like blowing things up, be assured that the fireworks will not disappoint. Even if you didn't, there's plenty of shenanigans you could do with Chaos Infinity. If you fancy other archetypes, feel free to apply any of our technologies into them. The possibilities are... infinite.

That's all from me. Good day, and happy deck-building. ^_^

*disappears in an explosion of cherry blossom petals*

<a name="credit">XI. Credits </a>

Special thanks to;

Kazuki Takahashi for introducing such a wonderful card game.
Blank_ of YCG for the TOC I ripped off... again.
blackforestdragon of Pojo who I used his guide as a reference.
dest, for helping me with the HTML stuf and the tricky rulings.
And finally yourself, Guest, for willing to spend some time to read this guide. =D

Last edited by Roxzen on 2011-07-25, 13:48; edited 3 times in total
Roxzen
Roxzen

Birthday : 1992-04-04

Back to top Go down

Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord Empty Re: Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord

Post  dest 2011-07-25, 13:11

Just like Earthbound Immortals, Malefics destruction do not start a chain, that is continous. But that doesn't prevent you from activating the ss trigger effect in response to the destruction (that said, after the monster is destroyed).

I'm sure you messed up a possible quote you wanted to insert in Black Rose Dragon and Samurai of the Ice Barrier?

Spirit Reaper: It kills itself after resolution, not during, but else a great tipp^^
Note that it wont destroy itself when targeted by book for that reason.

King Tiger Wanghu: That is no lock with Aurora, the monster is still properly normal summoned and so is triggering Auroras destruction effect. However you can always put Aurora as Chain Link 1 according to SEGOC, so your emperors don't miss the timing.

A messed up Link in Archfiends roar.

Destruction from cost maintenance does not start a chain, hence you cannot Special Summon the Emperors if you cannot meet the cost payment for Mind Protector, Armor Exe, or Koa'ki Meirus.
That is not the reason, they also trigger in response to destruction that don't start a chain. The reason is simply that they need the card to be destroyed by an effect, not destroyed by a maintaince cost Wink

What does Barbaroid do in the Illusion Infinity decklist, it is impossible to summon...

Other than the points mentioned, over all a very good guide. And also reminding me of putting that "can't be triggered in damage step" in the FAQ, everyone so far kept summoning them while attacking into ryko/catastor^^

And finally, thanks for the credits Smile
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord Empty Re: Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-25, 13:25

dest wrote:Just like Earthbound Immortals, Malefics destruction do not start a chain, that is continous. But that doesn't prevent you from activating the ss trigger effect in response to the destruction (that said, after the monster is destroyed).

Yeah, that. It seems I can't come up with a proper term to address with that. Maybe destruction that don't start a chain can trigger the Emperors, but not destruction that caused from failure to maintain the cost?

dest wrote:I'm sure you messed up a possible quote you wanted to insert in Black Rose Dragon and Samurai of the Ice Barrier?
It seems so in the first few minutes, but it'll be fine after that.

EDIT: After further scrutinizing, it seems I messed up on that.

Fixed

dest wrote:Spirit Reaper: It kills itself after resolution, not during, but else a great tipp^^
Note that it wont destroy itself when targeted by book for that reason.
Noted.

dest wrote:King Tiger Wanghu: That is no lock with Aurora, the monster is still properly normal summoned and so is triggering Auroras destruction effect. However you can always put Aurora as Chain Link 1 according to SEGOC, so your emperors don't miss the timing.
Surprised

I don't know what I am thinking when I wrote that. Thanks.

dest wrote:A messed up Link in Archfiends roar.
Will deal with it asap.

dest wrote:
Destruction from cost maintenance does not start a chain, hence you cannot Special Summon the Emperors if you cannot meet the cost payment for Mind Protector, Armor Exe, or Koa'ki Meirus.
That is not the reason, they also trigger in response to destruction that don't start a chain. The reason is simply that they need the card to be destroyed by an effect, not destroyed by a maintaince cost Wink
In other words, destruction that doesn't start a chain will still trigger the Emperors?

dest wrote:What does Barbaroid do in the Illusion Infinity decklist, it is impossible to summon...
Summoner of Illusion.

dest wrote:Other than the points mentioned, over all a very good guide. And also reminding me of putting that "can't be triggered in damage step" in the FAQ, everyone so far kept summoning them while attacking into ryko/catastor^^

Mhm. Damn thing drives me crazy though.

Thanks for pointing out those mistakes. I get to them pronto.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-25, 13:37

Roxzen wrote:
dest wrote:Just like Earthbound Immortals, Malefics destruction do not start a chain, that is continous. But that doesn't prevent you from activating the ss trigger effect in response to the destruction (that said, after the monster is destroyed).

Yeah, that. It seems I can't come up with a proper term to address with that. Maybe destruction that don't start a chain can trigger the Emperors, but not destruction that caused from failure to maintain the cost?
Just say, that the emperors activate their trigger effect in response to a destruction effect. That is no chain, that is a response. That should make everything clear.
Just point out in the section with the maintaince costs, that they only trigger uppon destruction with effects, not destruction because of game mechanics such as not paying maintaince costs.

dest wrote:
In other words, destruction that doesn't start a chain will still trigger the Emperors?
see above, they respond to every effect destruction, it doesn't matter if it started a chain or not.

dest wrote:What does Barbaroid do in the Illusion Infinity decklist, it is impossible to summon...
Summoner of Illusion.
How could I oversee that Oo
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-25, 13:49

The Emperors trigger effect respond to a destruction effect. That is no chain, that is a response. So no matter the destruction starts a chain (Aurora Angelus, Scrap Worm) or not(Malefic, Earthbound Immortal), the Emperor will respond to it.

However, destruction from cost maintenance is not destruction from Effect, as it is destruction from the game mechanic instead, hence you cannot Special Summon the Emperors if you cannot meet the cost payment for Mind Protector, Armor Exe, or Koa'ki Meirus.
Better?
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2011-07-25, 13:59

much better Smile
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-07-25, 14:35

Good job...like how you took some time for each card. And I love the evil coding at the end
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-26, 09:10

Badass_Bunny wrote:Good job...like how you took some time for each card. And I love the evil coding at the end
Thanks. Very Happy

Nothing better than making the reader feel special, no? Razz
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorz 2011-07-26, 09:14

Acid Rain is an amazing Support Card for these guys. Drop a lonely machine and pot him for a 4k beater.
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-26, 09:40

Gorz wrote:Acid Rain is an amazing Support Card for these guys. Drop a lonely machine and pot him for a 4k beater.
Not really. Taking Pox's theory on card advantages into account, it's a -1 play that eats up your hand. 3 cards combo to bring out an Emperor isn't productive. It's preferable to you take something with you when you self-destruct. That's why I dislike "Normal Summon, destroy it" monster to bring out the emperor. Time Wizard at least have a chance to blow something else.

After the Struggle is works a lot better imo, and I wouldn't use it.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-26, 10:44

Aurora, Wanghu, Servant, Black Rose, Special Hurricane... I sense a control deck.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-26, 11:06

Potus-Mat wrote:Aurora, Wanghu, Servant, Black Rose, Special Hurricane... I sense a control deck.
Hmmm... I can see where you're heading.

Something like;

3 Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity
2 Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity
3 Aurora
3 Wanghu
3 Servant
3 Black Rose Witch
+3 filler, Chaos Sorc maybe

1-2 Special Hurricane
staples

2-3 Widespread Dud
staples

that?

Since Aurora (not sure on Servant) destruction effect starts a chain, we can chain Widespread Dud to opponent normal, and when Aurora dies the monster dies, and we can drop Wisel.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-26, 12:32

Roxzen wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:Aurora, Wanghu, Servant, Black Rose, Special Hurricane... I sense a control deck.
Hmmm... I can see where you're heading.

Something like;

3 Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity
2 Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity
3 Aurora
3 Wanghu
3 Servant
3 Black Rose Witch
+3 filler, Chaos Sorc maybe

1-2 Special Hurricane
staples

2-3 Widespread Dud
staples

that?

Since Aurora (not sure on Servant) destruction effect starts a chain, we can chain Widespread Dud to opponent normal, and when Aurora dies the monster dies, and we can drop Wisel.
Indeed, something like this.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-07-26, 14:00

Gellenduo? Anyone? Very Happy.
Great guide, problem with them is that they only become decent beaters if the opponent doesn't run Synchro, I always like 2 Granel 3 Wisel(I think Skiel is bad....). You have some great ways to use these guys and make more control and less -'s then many people, great guide, take this +1 from me >:3.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-26, 18:11

3E-hero neos wrote:Gellenduo? Anyone?
Gellenduo has the same problems as Ryko.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-27, 01:56

Thanks. I'll put it to good uses. Very Happy

Potus-Mat wrote:
3E-hero neos wrote:Gellenduo? Anyone?
Gellenduo has the same problems as Ryko.
Eeyup.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-27, 12:53

Good work on this one. xD
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  SillyDude 2011-07-27, 14:26

im surprised no one mentinoed meklord cloudians (normal summon cludians, they last a turn, switch them to def ''autodestruct'', and summon a meklord emperor)

the only thing ull need in deck like that is a few sanctuaries and spirit barriers and the rest is a piece of cake (and meklord fortress can be abused like geartown to add emperors to your hand)

SillyDude
SillyDude

Birthday : 1995-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-27, 14:39

SillyDude wrote:im surprised no one mentinoed meklord cloudians (normal summon cludians, they last a turn, switch them to def ''autodestruct'', and summon a meklord emperor)

the only thing ull need in deck like that is a few sanctuaries and spirit barriers and the rest is a piece of cake (and meklord fortress can be abused like geartown to add emperors to your hand)

I always had this Cloudian Kikounarch in my head, but I can't bring myself to build it, mostly because testing is a hassle on D-Net. (I am NOT going to take notes in a piece of paper/notepad to keep track of the counters. =< )

YVD, enh, I haven't opened that stuff in ages.

Maybe once D-Net add the counter feature, I can make and test it. Very Happy
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-27, 14:53

Roxzen wrote:
SillyDude wrote:im surprised no one mentinoed meklord cloudians (normal summon cludians, they last a turn, switch them to def ''autodestruct'', and summon a meklord emperor)

I always had this Cloudian Kikounarch in my head, but I can't bring myself to build it, mostly because testing is a hassle on D-Net. (I am NOT going to take notes in a piece of paper/notepad to keep track of the counters. =< )

YVD, enh, I haven't opened that stuff in ages.

Maybe once D-Net add the counter feature, I can make and test it. Very Happy
Do you have an idea of haw this would be created?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-27, 15:12

Potus-Mat wrote:Do you have an idea of haw this would be created?
*thinks*

Thinking back, going Monarch with Cloudian may not be such a good idea.

I'm thinking Squall Cloudian with triple Zeradias/TSitS (Zeradias triggers the Emperors nicely) and 2-3 Divine Punishment.

I would use Acid Clouds, Cirrostratus and Storm Dragon for the Cloudians, as Atlus might not be so good this format due to those Dark Worlds running around.

Maybe 6-7 Emperors would do.

Oh, and Acid Clouds is SSable by Debris to make Utopia.

So, I think it'll be like

3 Wisel
2 Granel
3 Zeradias
2 Acid Clouds
2 Cirrostratus
2 Storm Dragon
2 Debris Dragon
1 Marshmallon
2 Spirit Reaper (Squall doesn't target)

3 Cloudian Squall
3 TSiTS
3 Fortress
2 Terraforming

3 Divine Punishment

So, it's 33, with the typical staples (Dark Hole, Reborn, 2x MST, Judgment, Torrential) I'd be at 39 cards, with that 1 something can be any tech.

At least how I see it.

EDIT: Last card can be Duality, to dig those Squall easier.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-27, 15:43

Roxzen wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:Do you have an idea of haw this would be created?
*thinks*

Thinking back, going Monarch with Cloudian may not be such a good idea.

I'm thinking Squall Cloudian with triple Zeradias/TSitS (Zeradias triggers the Emperors nicely) and 2-3 Divine Punishment.

I would use Acid Clouds, Cirrostratus and Storm Dragon for the Cloudians, as Atlus might not be so good this format due to those Dark Worlds running around.

Maybe 6-7 Emperors would do.

Oh, and Acid Clouds is SSable by Debris to make Utopia.

So, I think it'll be like

3 Wisel
2 Granel
3 Zeradias
2 Acid Clouds
2 Cirrostratus
2 Storm Dragon
2 Debris Dragon
1 Marshmallon
2 Spirit Reaper (Squall doesn't target)

3 Cloudian Squall
3 TSiTS
3 Fortress
2 Terraforming

3 Divine Punishment

So, it's 33, with the typical staples (Dark Hole, Reborn, 2x MST, Judgment, Torrential) I'd be at 39 cards, with that 1 something can be any tech.

At least how I see it.

EDIT: Last card can be Duality, to dig those Squall easier.
It looks good.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-27, 19:20

Utopia -> Meklord.

Hope -> Despair.

Kibou -> Zetsubou.

Me likes this idea. Cool
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-27, 20:45

Kattobingu zetsubou.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  SillyDude 2011-07-28, 11:09

well yeah im acctually testing the meklord cloudian deck right now (cant belive im tolerant enought to keep track of counters)

but then again u wont have to count much since the main focus is blowing up cloudians for meklords (im not using squalls btw)...cirros and acids effects are simply back ups with storm dragon incase things go wrong..

its more of a lockdown build (g-bind and lvl limit), but lvl limit could backfire if uve got no meklords in hand.

abuse meklord fortress like geratown to search for emperors easily, and use spirit barrier and sanc (for grannels atk power)

water hazard and summon cloud cloud allows u to special summon cloudians in def mode (u wont have to wait turn to change battle positions)

long story short, you should be worrying about splashing meklords emperors instead of using fog counters

ill try to post a recipe as soon as im done testing xD

SillyDude
SillyDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-28, 12:24

Maybe, but using the Clouds simply to bring out the Emperors seems wasteful. I want at least exert some pressure on the opponent with the Cloudians and their counters, to clear the backrows and frontrows to ensure a clean hit for the Emperors.

In the end it depends on the playstyle, I suppose. I'm looking forward for your deck. Very Happy
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-28, 22:19

Roxzen wrote:Maybe, but using the Clouds simply to bring out the Emperors seems wasteful. I want at least exert some pressure on the opponent with the Cloudians and their counters, to clear the backrows and frontrows to ensure a clean hit for the Emperors.

In the end it depends on the playstyle, I suppose. I'm looking forward for your deck. Very Happy

You can also use the clouds to summon Quasar as an alternative to just summoning Kikoutei. JUST PUTTIN' THAT OUT THERE...
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-29, 08:24

Johnny Raptor wrote:You can also use the clouds to summon Quasar as an alternative to just summoning Kikoutei. JUST PUTTIN' THAT OUT THERE...
*charges Grand Slaughter Cannon*

Did someone just say Quasar, in a Kikou thread? Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, you're a mod now? 0_0

*cue Jaw's suspense theme*

Anyway, I absorbed a Shooting Star Dragon today. You have been avenged, Placido!
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  SillyDude 2011-07-29, 08:52

hmmm...i was kinda trying a lock down the other day (level limit area b + gravity bind + virus mail + a meklord emperor = a very annoying deck)

its kinda hard getting the card ratios in order but that should be done soon xD
SillyDude
SillyDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-29, 12:44

Roxzen wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:You can also use the clouds to summon Quasar as an alternative to just summoning Kikoutei. JUST PUTTIN' THAT OUT THERE...
*charges Grand Slaughter Cannon*

Did someone just say Quasar, in a Kikou thread? Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, you're a mod now? 0_0

*cue Jaw's suspense theme*

Anyway, I absorbed a Shooting Star Dragon today. You have been avenged, Placido!

I absorbed a Shooting Quasar Dragon just today. Lulz, the idiot actually chained to Meklord Grannel's effect, and I Special Summoned another Grannel.

TROLLOLOL. Very Happy
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-29, 13:01

Johnny Raptor wrote:I absorbed a Shooting Quasar Dragon just today. Lulz, the idiot actually chained to Meklord Grannel's effect, and I Special Summoned another Grannel.

TROLLOLOL. Very Happy
Shocked

Sanctum of Imperial Despair - A Guide to Meklord 24ee244f-3a20-4533-bac3-a10b1fadd720

Dammit, I need to make an Emperor seal of approval, just for this. Mad
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-29, 13:07

The funniest part was that I used Mystic Piper to draw into that second Grannel, and on top of that, I drew Wisel. o_0

It was odd that the shuffler actually let me draw second Kikoutei, but I actually wished Piper had his anime effect; letting you keep on drawing if you kept drawing into Monsters. xD
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-29, 15:46

Johnny Raptor wrote:The funniest part was that I used Mystic Piper to draw into that second Grannel, and on top of that, I drew Wisel. o_0

It was odd that the shuffler actually let me draw second Kikoutei, but I actually wished Piper had his anime effect; letting you keep on drawing if you kept drawing into Monsters. xD
Yeah, but then there would be a Mystic Piper FTK of some sort...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  SillyDude 2011-07-30, 22:29

k i have to admit...my idea of a meklord cloudian deck isnt that good...
so why not run a koa'ki meiru/meklord beatdown deck?

i know its a weird idea but it just came to me today...
i tried the deck today and i have to say...i acctually managed to beat junk doppels and six sams xD

bare in mind...i just made this deck a few hours ago, it might take sometime before i acctually perfect this deck (all suggestions are definetly welcome)

MONSTER (21):
- Koa'ki Meiru Boulder x3
- Koa'ki Meiru Urnight x3
- Koa'ki Meiru Crusader x3
- Koa'ki Meiru Powerhand x2
- Koa'ki Meiru Speeder x3
- Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur x2
- Meklord Emperor Wisel x3
- Meklord Emperor Granel x2

SPELLS (16):
- Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru x3
- Core Transport Unit x2
- Iron Core Immediate Disposal x1
- Terraforming x3
- Iron Core Specimen Lab x3
- Monster Reborn x1
- Dark Hole x1
- Mystical Space Typhoon x1
- Pot of Avarice x1

TRAPS (3):
- Royal Decree x3
SillyDude
SillyDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-30, 22:35

I'll post my Deck List when I get around to finalizing it. I want it to be done perfectly before I show it off.

Hint: It uses the LV1 Monster Engine through dat there Mystic Piper, and Kinka-Byo along with Formula Synchron, Chaos Sorcerer, etc.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-30, 23:44

Johnny Raptor wrote:I'll post my Deck List when I get around to finalizing it. I want it to be done perfectly before I show it off.

Hint: It uses the LV1 Monster Engine through dat there Mystic Piper, and Kinka-Byo along with Formula Synchron, Chaos Sorcerer, etc.
So, Piper Chaos with the Machine Emperors thrown in?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-30, 23:57

It's weird. The Deck List is just... weird. xD
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-31, 00:03

Johnny Raptor wrote:It's weird. The Deck List is just... weird. xD
Thank you for sharing.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-31, 05:12

SillyDude wrote:k i have to admit...my idea of a meklord cloudian deck isnt that good...
so why not run a koa'ki meiru/meklord beatdown deck?

i know its a weird idea but it just came to me today...
i tried the deck today and i have to say...i acctually managed to beat junk doppels and six sams xD

bare in mind...i just made this deck a few hours ago, it might take sometime before i acctually perfect this deck (all suggestions are definetly welcome)
I won't work unfortunately.

However, destruction from cost maintenance is not destruction from Effect, as it is destruction from the game mechanic instead, hence you cannot Special Summon the Emperors if you cannot meet the cost payment for Mind Protector, Armor Exe, or Koa'ki Meirus.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  SillyDude 2011-07-31, 09:57

O.o THAT JUST RUINED MY DAY!

well....since they won't work now, any other suggestions?

Please avoid double posting. I merged the posts together.
-Johnny
SillyDude
SillyDude

Back to top Go down

Post  BobaFett2 2011-07-31, 11:51

Try B.E.S. Big Core MK-2. It's a 2400 that you can Normal Summon, attack with, let it die, and get a Meklord. You can use Meklords in a boss rush deck.
BobaFett2
BobaFett2

http://frost-and-flame-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-31, 18:36

BobaFett2 wrote:Try B.E.S. Big Core MK-2. It's a 2400 that you can Normal Summon, attack with, let it die, and get a Meklord. You can use Meklords in a boss rush deck.
Won't work too.

Keep in mind that you cannot Special Summon Emperors during the damage step, as any trigger effect monster that activate from hand can't be activate in damage step unless stated otherwise. So, if you hit a F/D Snowman or battled a Catastor, lol at yourself. Also no B.E.S Monsters.

B.E.S. Big Core MK-2

If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks or is attacked, remove 1 counter from this card at the end of the Damage Step. If you cannot, destroy it. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can change 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-31, 19:06

Roxzen wrote:
BobaFett2 wrote:Try B.E.S. Big Core MK-2. It's a 2400 that you can Normal Summon, attack with, let it die, and get a Meklord. You can use Meklords in a boss rush deck.
Won't work too.

Keep in mind that you cannot Special Summon Emperors during the damage step, as any trigger effect monster that activate from hand can't be activate in damage step unless stated otherwise. So, if you hit a F/D Snowman or battled a Catastor, lol at yourself. Also no B.E.S Monsters.

B.E.S. Big Core MK-2

If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks or is attacked, remove 1 counter from this card at the end of the Damage Step. If you cannot, destroy it. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can change 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position.
Why does Konami hate the Machine Emperors?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-31, 19:18

It's beyond me.

Maybe it's because Konami loved their by-then the newest child when the Emperors come out.

Perhaps we will get more support like how IB and Naturia get in the Xyz era where Konami is disinheriting Synchro like their other children, Fusion and Ritual.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-31, 19:58

Roxzen wrote:It's beyond me.

Maybe it's because Konami loved their by-then the newest child when the Emperors come out.

Perhaps we will get more support like how IB and Naturia get in the Xyz era where Konami is disinheriting Synchro like their other children, Fusion and Ritual.
Until then... Zestubou...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  LilSno 2011-08-13, 12:04

I found that Granel doesn't have attack restriction unlike Wisel and Skiel.
IMO, since I found this, I rate it better than Wisel.
Restricting your other monster to attack, that what exactly the Malefic deck poor at. Just set a monster to waste the next opponent turn.

BTW, out of the topic...
I ever put Meklord Emperors and Malefic at single deck. When finally I got a chance to summon an Emperor and Malefic...enter tha Battle Phase....Dang
Kusu~
LilSno
LilSno

Birthday : 1981-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-08-13, 12:15

LilSno wrote:I found that Granel doesn't have attack restriction unlike Wisel and Skiel.
IMO, since I found this, I rate it better than Wisel.
Each to his/her own, I suppose. I can't really pick which one is better.

But to me, I prefer Wisel over Granel, since I excel more in late game than early game. Wisel is live for the entire duel, while Granel is better if you like blowing up the field, and go wild. You can sit out this one, Skiel.

And lol, you should know better in SSing an Emperor + SIN at the same time, unless there's already Skill Drain running, then it is actually smart.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-08-27, 20:14

Wow, why didn't I notice this thread before? I love Mek- I mean, Machine Emperors. Razz
This is very well written. I've been trying to make a Machine Emperor Deck for so long.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-08-27, 20:19

Emolga 0 wrote:I love Mek- I mean, Machine Emperors. Razz
*stores Grand Slaughter Cannon*

Glad that you like it. Very Happy

Anyho, the banlist is generous to us. With Heavy around, Geartown Kikou will flourish this format.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-08-27, 20:26

I say it's time to take out those annoying Synchros. Bye bye Stardust, just try to negate being absorbed.
All we need now is another Category that absorbs Xyz Monsters.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next