Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My spell counter support cards.

3 posters

Go down

My spell counter support cards. Empty My spell counter support cards.

Post  Barlas 2011-08-07, 18:12

I enjoy using my spell counter deck every once and a while, but it is hard to support the counters sometimes. (Even with the field spell)So here are some of my ideas for more support.

The Great Magician's Foul-Up
Spell, Continuous
Once per turn, you can discard one Spellcaster type monster to add spell-counters equal to the monster's level. However, these spell-counters cannot be used until your standby phase after the doubling. While this card is on the field, the cost of effects that use spell-counters are doubled, except this card.

Arcanite Magician's Cursed Wand
spell, Equip
Equip this to "Arcanite Macgician", "Supreme Arcanite Magician", or "Arcanite Magician\Assault Mode". The card this equips to gains an additional 500 attack power for every Spell-Counter on it. However, it loses its ability to remove spell-counters.

The Great Magician's Doppelganger
Trap
Activate only when you summon a Syncho Spellcaster-type monster that uses Spell-counters. Remove two spell-counters from that card and special summon a Synchro Monster with the same name from your extra deck until the end phase. After the end phase, destroy both the original synchro monster and the one summoned by this card's effect.

Arcanite Apprentice
Effect Monster/Tuner
Level 3
Spellcaster
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster cannot be special summoned except by its own effect. When you Synchro summon "Arcanite Magician", you can special summon this card from your hand, deck, or graveyard. This monster can only be used to synchro summon "Arcanite Magician".

Any thoughts?

Barlas

Back to top Go down

My spell counter support cards. Empty Re: My spell counter support cards.

Post  shpitz 2011-08-07, 19:43

arcanite magician is very hard to summon, and none of those cards worth the spot in the deck

shpitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo1715 2011-08-07, 20:38

I can get arcanite out in most of my duels with my spell counter deck, granted I am not otkd by sams or something. Geomancer of the ice barrier + any level 4 spellcaster = arcanite. But I do agree all but arcanite apprentice, which is broken, would not be worth running. Sync for arcanite and summon arcanite apprentice, sync with any other level 4 for another arcanite.. very easy way to get 3 arcanite magicians, not that you need more than one out at a time in a counter deck anyways.
Neo1715
Neo1715

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down