Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ojama support cards

3 posters

Go down

Ojama support cards Empty Ojama support cards

Post  zekana 2011-11-10, 21:02

Ojama support cards Ojamacaretaker222
Spoiler:

rest have no images yet cause i can't find any good ojama looking pictures yet.

Ojama Queen
Level 5
Light / Spellcaster/ Fusion
Atk 0 / Def 2300

1 "ojama" monster + 1 light monster
Select up to 2 of your opponent's Spell/Trap Card Zones. The selected zones cannot be used.

Ojama Priestess
Level 5
Dark / Spellcaster / Fusion
Atk 0 / Def 2300

1 "ojama" monster + 1 Dark Monster
Once per turn: You can send 1 "Ojama" card you control to the Graveyard to target 1 monster your opponent controls; return the target to its owner's hand.

Ojama Huntress
Rank 2
Dark / Warrior / xyz
Atk 0 / Def 1500

1 "ojama" monster + 1 Warrior-type Monster
Once per turn: you can detach a Xyz Material from this card to select 1 'Ojama' monster you control and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the DEF of the monster equipped to it.

Ojama Fusionist
Rank 2
Dark / Spellcaster / Xyz
Atk 0 / Def 2000

2 level 2 "Ojama" monsters
Once per turn: You may detached 1 Xyz Material from this card to reveal 1 "Ojama" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck and send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on that Fusion Monster Card. (This Special Summon is treated as a "Fusion Summon")

(Basically, it's a polymerization for Ojama's with a max of 2 uses.)

Thoughts?

overall, im trying to expand the overall usage of ojama's without them being broken. any effect is either short term, or you gotta have another ojama on the field.

Last edited by zekana on 2011-11-12, 02:01; edited 9 times in total
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

Ojama support cards Empty Re: Ojama support cards

Post  The_Muteki 2011-11-12, 00:04

This would be good card to summoned by ojama country 2000 is good enough
When atk/def switched Nice create dude.
The_Muteki
The_Muteki

Birthday : 1994-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-11-12, 00:09

Eva... That riduculous okama...

Continuous effects are never activated. So...
Try, "While you control 'Ojama Country', this card's effects are negated."

Ojamas are all beasts... why beast-warrior?
I'm not absolutely sure I'd run it, if it were real. A 2k beater's nothing special. Unless you insta-fuse a knight and xyz rank 5 or something, I'd rather keep my ojamas and xyz into gachi or something.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  zekana 2011-11-12, 00:24

storyteller wrote:Eva... That riduculous okama...

Continuous effects are never activated. So...
Try, "While you control 'Ojama Country', this card's effects are negated."

Ojamas are all beasts... why beast-warrior?
I'm not absolutely sure I'd run it, if it were real. A 2k beater's nothing special. Unless you insta-fuse a knight and xyz rank 5 or something, I'd rather keep my ojamas and xyz into gachi or something.

thanks for the wording. this is part of an ojama support series im making. new ojama monsters and maybe some more new ojama spell/trap cards. i added the new ones. again, help with wording and such.
zekana
zekana

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-11-12, 00:50

On second thought, "While there is a face-up 'Ojama Country' on the field, this card's effects are negated" might be better, since your opponent might happen to be running ojamas, too.

Ojama Queen: "This card's effects can only be applied/resolved while it has Xyz Material. Select up to 2 of your opponent's Spell/Trap Card Zones. The selected zones cannot be used. During each of your End Phases: detach 1 Xyz Material from this card.

Honestly, I don't think this card powerful enough to require losing its eff after two turns.

Ojama Priestess: "Once per turn: You can send 1 "Ojama" card you control to the Graveyard to target 1 monster your opponent controls; return the target to its owner's hand."

I took some liberties with the condition. I assumed that you can only send your own cards to Grave. Not sure if you can send a face-down Ojamagic with the current wording, although that would be awesome.

Ojama Huntress: "Once per turn: select 1 'Ojama' monster you control and equip it to this card (only 1 monster can be equipped to it at a time). This card gains ATK equal to the DEF of the monster equipped to it."

Seems a bit weak. Might have been better to make this one the Xyz and require detaching to activate eff, no limit to number of equips.

storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  zekana 2011-11-12, 02:04

thanks for the wording. Changed huntress to an xyz monster and changed Ojama Queen to a fusion monster. huntress effect does seem more of an xyz thing.

Also, added Ojama Fusionist. I figure there should be a way to bring out ojama fusions without the need of polymerization.
zekana
zekana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down