Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards by Nottu

Go down

Cards by Nottu Empty Cards by Nottu

Post  No77u101 2011-08-12, 16:10

This is my first topic on the site, not counting my intro, and I'll most likely update it later with more Creations.
Here we go!

Elemental HERO Neos Magister
******** LIGHT
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 Spellcaster type monster
THis card can only be Special SUmmoned by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand and add 1 Normal Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.
ATK/ 2500 DEF/ 2000

Elemental HERO Twilight
********** LIGHT
Warrior/Fusion/effect
"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 DARK monster
THis card can only be Special SUmmoned by Fusion Summon. The attribute of this card is also treated as DARK while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can banish 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on the field. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.
ATK/ 3000 DEF 3000

Heart of the Cards
Quick Play Spell

Activate only when your opponent declares a Direct Attack while you control no other cards. End the Battle phase and add to your hand 1 card from your deck.

Dragon Slaying Slash
Normal Spell Card
Activate only while you control a face-up "Buster Blader". Destroy all Dragon-type monsters on the field. "Buster Blader" gains 100 ATK for each card destroyed this way until the End Phase.

No77u101
No77u101

Birthday : 1989-11-11

Back to top Go down