Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards by Nottu

4 posters

Go down

Cards by Nottu Empty Cards by Nottu

Post  No77u101 2011-09-13, 12:26

All right then, time for some creative cards of mine.

Dishonest
DARK Lv ****
Fairy/Effect
Once per turn, while you control this face-up card and 1 other DARK monster, you can return this card to your hand and destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls. During the damage step of either players' turn you can send this card to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of a DARK monster by the ATK of the monster it is battling.
Atk/ 1100 Def/ 1900

Black-Eyes Silver Dragon
LIGHT Lv ************
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Red-Eyes B. Dragon"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard. Dragon-type monster you control cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps or monster effects controlled by an opponent.
Atk/ 4000 Def/ 3300

Magician of Light
LIGHT Lv *******
Spellcaster
This Spellcaster specializes in manipulation magic. His power rivals those of the ultimate wizard.
Atk/ 2500 Def/ 2100

Blinding Magic Attack
Spell Card
Activate only while you control a face-up "Magician of Light." Select one of the following effects to activate:
-Destroy all face-down Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls.
-Return all face-up Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls to their hand.

Advent Magician
DARK Lv ****
Spellcaster/Gemini
This card is treated as a Normal Monster card while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. You can Normal Summon this card to have it treated as an Effect monster and it gains the following effect:
-This card's name is treated as "Dark Magician."
Atk/ 1800 Def/ 1500

Masterful Illusion
Spell Card - Quick Play
Activate only if you control a face-up monster with "Dark Magician" in its name. Banish 1 monster with "Dark Magician" in its name until the End Phase. Return it to the field in its original position.

Chaos Magician Girl
DARK Lv *******
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card is Summoned, you can return 1 Trap card in your Graveyard to your hand. When this card destroys a monster in battle, banish it instead of sending it to the Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Dark Magician" monster in any Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play.
Atk/ 2400 Def/ 2000

Passage through the Light and Dark
Spell card - Quick Play
Send 1 "Dark Magician Girl" you control to the Graveyard. Special summon 1 "Chaos Magician Girl" from your hand, deck, or Graveyard.

Dark Burning Attack
Spell card
Activate only if you control a face-up "Dark Magician Girl." Destroy all face-down Spell and Trap cards on the field. If there is a "Dark Magician" in your Graveyard, destroy all face-up Spell and Traps cards also.

Magician's Study
Spell Card - Field
Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell card from your hand to add 1 "Dark Magician" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. Spellcaster-type monsters you control and in your hand require 1 less Tribute.

Triple Magic Attack
Spell Card
Activate only while you control 3 different monsters with "Dark Magician" in thier names. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. "Dark Magician" monsters you control cannont attack this turn.

Dark Scepter
Spell Card - Equip
Equip only to "Dark Magician." The equipped monster gains 300 ATK points. Whenever the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle, banish the destroyed monster. When this card or the equipped monster is removed from the field, banish the equipped monster.

Magician's Seal
Trap Card - Continuous
Activate only while you control a "Dark Magician." As long as this card is face-up on the field, "Dark Magician" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. If you do not control a face-up "Dark Magician", destroy this card.

More to come later! Very Happy Tell me what you think!
No77u101
No77u101

Birthday : 1989-11-11

Back to top Go down

Cards by Nottu Empty Re: Cards by Nottu

Post  jwagoner 2011-10-27, 12:58

i like the idea of a fusion between blue eyes and red eyes. I'm not sure why noone has done 1 yet. the rest are great also in my opinion.
jwagoner
jwagoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-10-27, 15:33

Nice cards.
Dishonest is a good counter for Honest, but BW would be broke with 1 Kalut and 3 of it. Also it's destroying effect makes it more broken than Honest. I think it would be more balanced if you change its ATK to 1900 and its DEF to 1100, then it couldn't be Normal Summoned or Set (so as a monster it would be useless on its own), but can be a good support. Also make it available to use once per turn.
Silver Dragon is also nice, but I think it has too much ATK.
However I really liked the Dark Magician cards, especially Advent Magician, which is seems like Alius but Chaos Spellcaster would use it along with Crusader really well.

Feel free to check my topic (you can find it in my Signature), and if you have any idea for a revamp of a forgotten archetype, you can post it there.

EDIT: for Dishonest, maybe you could limit it just like Glow-up Bulb, so every player could only use its effect once per Duel.

Last edited by Sheodon on 2011-10-27, 15:58; edited 1 time in total
Sheodon
Sheodon

https://www.youtube.com/Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  Phraxure 2011-10-27, 15:50

Dishonest sounds awesome, but a little broken, o.O

I was thinking the exact same effect as honest, but for a DARK-type monster and the ATK/DEF are switched, so 1900ATK and 1100DEF.
Phraxure
Phraxure

Birthday : 1997-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  No77u101 2011-11-07, 09:26

Thanks you guys, for the encouraging comments. Yeah, Dishonest is a tad broken, but I tried to mkae the DARK counterpart to Honest e as broken as the rest of the Dark-counters in Phantom Darkness (like DAD)

I'll probablly post some more cards soon
No77u101
No77u101

Back to top Go down

Post  No77u101 2011-11-07, 09:56

Dragon Slaying Slash
Spell Card
Activate only while you control a face-up "Buster Blader." Destroy target Dragon-type monster. "Buster Blader" gains 1000 ATK until the end phase.

Toon City
Field Spell Card
This caard's name is treated as "Toon World" while face-up on the field. During your standby phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to search your deck for a Toon monster and add it to yuor hand. If a Toon you control is destroyed, you can pay 500 Life points to return it to your hand.

Re-Animate
Continuous Trap Card
Select and Special Summon 1 Toon-type monster from your graveyard in attck position. If this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. If that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card. The summoned monster is unaffected by its effect(s) involving "Toon World."

Magical Reflection Barrier
Trap Card
Activate only when a face-up Spellcaster-type monster you control is selected as an attack target. Destroy all attack position monster your opponent controls.

Dark Magician's Library
Continuous Spell Card
WHenever you summon a Spellcaster-type monster, place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove Spell Counters from this card to activate the following effects:
1 counter: Draw 1 card.
2 counters: Destroy 1 spell or trap card on the field.
3 counters: Destroy 1 face-up monster.
4 counters: Banish 1 card from target player's graveyard.
5 counters: return 1 Spell card from your graveyard to the top of your deck.
6 counters: Destroy all cards on the field.

Battle of Chaos
Normal Spell card
Activate only if you control a lv 7 or higher LIGHT or DARK monster. Special summon 1 lv 6 or lower LIGHT or DARK monster from your hand. It gains 500 ATK and can attk directly this turn. Destroy all monster you control during the end phase of the turn this card was activated.

Controlled Chaos
Normal Trap Card
Destroy all face-up LIGHT or DARK monsters on the field. You cannot Special Summon this turn.

Curtain Call
Quick Play spell card
Activate by banishing 1 lv 6 or higher Spellcaster from your graveyard. Special summon 2 "Mage Tokens" (DARK. Spellcaster-type Lv 2. Atk/100 Def/100). These tokens cannot be used for a Synchro or Xyz Summon.
No77u101
No77u101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down