Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments where you felt like a failure

+78
AtlasEXE
DuelKing
vanessahatake
Kshroom
Sempai
BlackShadowX
johndark93
MK_ultra
3E-hero neos
CheyMcFly
sagax06
HarleyThomas
gsaddfff
[EP] Irate
Dimensional Alchemist
T3RCX
Tcbskater
plsgiveme500k
Szadek
MrChillmatic
Dart
KinRyuTen
Saturn
Dawe96
DanWolfram
Ventus893
OverlordMMM
Roxzen
xXkillitwiththefireXx
SammyQ
kangtuji
Gameboylad
Wildflame
Miror B.
WinterKirby
storyteller
Synchro Pro
Metta World Peace
Occultdude17
joshjones
Lovelace
Potus-Mat
JDC
Wyde
Ares
someone_else
Evil Joey
Zeta Crossfire
cybrbot
Blueraven
Sexy Candy Panda
Suaver
StorMighT
Joker the Machine
Criminal Mind
Gold Zero
{EX} TheVoid
Ruf_Pup13
DarkRiku
KaousFaustXIII
Red_Chaos
foxsol
Badass_Bunny
Tsunayoshi
flamesburn96
Master Jordan
IanCC09
maskedhero303
yoh001
Darkplant
Broken_Soul
dest
MrStyx
Chaos340
Zero2Hero
Adept VantageSP
SillyDude
dabestgamer
82 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Moments where you felt like a failure - Page 3 Empty Re: Moments where you felt like a failure

Post  Miror B. 2012-02-04, 11:45

Moments where you felt like a failure - Page 3 PmFlq

I'm the one with the Wattcobra

Opponent used Armor's effect to discard the LIGHTS in my hand.

He sent a Wattdragonfly, Wattfox, Wattcobra...and my BLS.

Quick FYI: Face-up spells were my hand at the time, they weren't on the field yet.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt like a failure - Page 3 Empty Re: Moments where you felt like a failure

Post  Kshroom 2012-02-06, 19:14

When i forget to use trap stun before big plays and get myself screwed over by a solemn or bottomless.
Kshroom
Kshroom

Back to top Go down

Post  vanessahatake 2012-02-06, 20:45

I lost three times in a row and the third time the guy told me that I should learn proper English.

.... I'm an English major.... :'''(

I felt like crying >.> I diddnt mind so much that I had a losing streak but all the people I dueled were so mean x.x I pretended to be a cat on my boyfriends lap after. That made me feel better lol ^___^
vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Birthday : 1993-02-18

http://shadowsailorv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-12, 18:29

kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-12, 18:44

1.) Whenever I can't figure out my opponent's deck in time
2.) Whenever I can't STOP my opponent
3.) Never listening to my gut. If I had $1 for every time I didn't listen and it totally screwed me over, I'd have enough to buy a game from an actual game store.
4.) Everything goes fine in my game. The only thing wrong is I'm too weak to even put a scratch on my opponent's LP.
5.) Using one of my cards too hastily, then my opponent gets out one of their boss monsters or it HELPS them. (One time when I was dueling my friend, I banished all the troublesome dragons from their grave. I thought I had it won. What do they activate on their next turn? Return from the Different Dimension.) Same when I did that on a Frog player. They summoned Sea Lancer and equipped it with all those banished frogs.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Kshroom 2012-02-17, 03:14

I was testing out gishkis and i ritual summoned gustkrake.

FOR SOME REASON i thought it was a mind augus and i started shuffling crap back into my deck.

My opponent got pretty pissed.
Kshroom
Kshroom

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-17, 10:13

I have plenty of 200 DEF Fire monsters in my grave, but not exactly what I'm looking for to set up my grave, so I use Handmaiden's effect and you know what I see?
If I hadn't used the effect I would've drawn a rekindling next turn.
And yesterday, I summoned Gunner and used his effect. I accidentally moved my mouse RIGHT before I clicked mill and viewed my deck. The next 5 cards were all monsters and they had 200 DEF. I could've got it all back with Rekindling. My opponent understood my dilemma, but if I had milled when viewing my deck, it would've seemed a bit suspicious. So I exited deck view, then milled. I mill Mirror Force, Solemn Warning, Monster Reborn and I think Haze-beast Hippogriffo. (At least I had SOME 200 DEF Fire Monsters. I had something new worked out)
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawe96 2012-02-23, 17:35

All times, whenever a guy ignoring me, like broken guy few minutes ago, and i can't concantrate, cuz' he sais me all noob things, and all. Then i just lost cuz' of this!
Dawe96
Dawe96

Birthday : 1996-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AtlasEXE 2012-02-23, 17:55

Lets see, at last week's tournament, when I had a Beckoning Light set, which didn't help me and prevented me from Gorzing, yet I couldn't get rid of it without losing Gorz.

And after one of my awesome moments with Black Rose Dragon's second effect, I tried the same thing again a week later...and lose my BRD to Torrential Tribute.

Also, everytime I activate a face down card or monster effect only to find out it either does nothing to slow my opponent down or I can't activate it.
AtlasEXE
AtlasEXE

Birthday : 1989-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-23, 17:58

Playing Dragons and I have Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field and a Lord of D. in my hand.

Didn't summon Lord of D., so my opponent Smashing Ground my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-23, 18:52

Being screwed over by not activating Molten Destruction and boosting my fire monsters high enough to prevent them from being attacked.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  PerseusStoned 2012-02-23, 23:48

dabestgamer wrote:
Sempai wrote:Later in the game, I destroy the Shooting Quasar, and Monster Reborn it to take out his Shooting Star and control the rest of the game.

You can't use Monster Reborn to revive Quasar.

That time I let my opponent Reborn my Shooting Quasar and he wiped my with it.

PerseusStoned

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonsamurai77 2012-02-24, 02:45

HarleyThomas wrote:Playing Dragons and I have Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon on the field and a Lord of D. in my hand.

Didn't summon Lord of D., so my opponent Smashing Ground my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

If it makes you feel any better, Smashing doesn't target, so it wouldn't have mattered.

dragonsamurai77

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-25, 23:11

Royal tribute already on hand.... but no necrovalley, so

I normal summon my monster (GK recruiter), then dark holed my own monster
Proceed to grab necrovalley and then failure royal tribute happens :

Moments where you felt like a failure - Page 3 B8os7
https://imgur.com/B8os7

Moments where you felt like a failure - Page 3 2787258705_9aa0c3b717
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  -Innocence- 2012-02-25, 23:19

When I confuse Dark Magician Girl and Magician Valkyria because I spend too much time looking at there breast.
-Innocence-
-Innocence-

Birthday : 1997-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  KinRyuTen 2012-02-25, 23:42

When I tried Stardusting my opponent's Bottomless, only to get Stardusted in response.
KinRyuTen
KinRyuTen

Birthday : 1990-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-26, 00:04

Every time I try to use Valkyrie of the Nordic Ascendant's effect when my opponent controls no monsters >.>
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-28, 03:34

1. Set a mind crush end turn,

2. opp use gate of fag world, banishing tour guid/sangan, discarding snow, and then grab grapha

3. Flip Mind Crush, Call grapha like a boss....

immediately after that, opp said "eff"
after opp said that, I just realizing I've just done somethin failure...

Moments where you felt like a failure - Page 3 2787258705_9aa0c3b717

Lesson learned today : Don't use Mind Crush against Fag Worlds

Anyway... grapha need to be hit
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3