Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DN Admins

+2
The DetonatorCOPY
RossRamsay
6 posters

Go down

DN Admins Empty DN Admins

Post  RossRamsay 2011-08-26, 14:46

Ok the DN Admins really aren't helpful. The whole DN system needs a lot of improvements and I've seen people make suggestions and admins just ignore them. I know I'm gonna get a lot of sh*t from everyone about this post, but it's how me and a lot of other users feel. The only admins that I've ever found useful are Atomic Nightmare and Lord_Michiru. Two very good admins. Whenever I ask another admin for help, they're never helpful and never listen to both sides of the story or even take any action. So ya, DN is corrupt because they don't know what they're doing and... ya, have a nice day Smile

Have fun either agreeing with me or hating on me Very Happy
RossRamsay
RossRamsay

Back to top Go down

DN Admins Empty Re: DN Admins

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-08-26, 17:05

I will say one thing about this.

All you have done is throw the word "currupt", "ignore" "not helpful" around. If you are going to want us to help you you also need to help us.

Please describe the situations in full detail leading to your hatred. Otherwise do not start drama in my forum.

You will have 2 days to respond to this or this topic will be removed.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-08-26, 17:11

I know this guy, I just had a problem with you today. I banned you for a.s.s abuse.
Seems like you're taking your anger out on DN Admins because of your mistake.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  RossRamsay 2011-08-26, 17:21

The Detonator wrote:I will say one thing about this.

All you have done is throw the word "currupt", "ignore" "not helpful" around. If you are going to want us to help you you also need to help us.

Please describe the situations in full detail leading to your hatred. Otherwise do not start drama in my forum.

You will have 2 days to respond to this or this topic will be removed.

Why would you take this down? I have the right to express myself as long as I'm following the rules of DN. I was asking an admin for help because a guy was going to ban me (which he did) when he was in the wrong and not me. The admin didn't answer so I contacted another, and another and none of them helped. I tried to tell them that what my opponent said wasn't shown in the chat because of other events and because of that, it looked like I a.s.s'd him for no reason.

"Dueling Network Abuse Report Disclaimer

Please be aware that when looking at all reports we check both sides of what either person is saying. If you are at fault or provoked the accused person, your report may be ignored and niether persons involved will receive punishment. However if we find an intention to cause mischief on your half, by falsly accusing someone, you may receive recourse from your actions.

Do note that we will not respond directly to your claim, unless needed, as we receive lots of these reports daily. Please know that we appreciate your submission and that it is being taken care of promptly

Thank you,

DN Human Resources"

They obviously did not check both sides because if they did, they would've contacted me asking if I provoked him. He didn't have the game win, so I didn't a.s.s because I lost, so there must've been a reason. So I guess they really don't look at both sides. Shocker. As for Emolga 0, you banned me for the wrong reason. I had the right to A.S.S you.
RossRamsay
RossRamsay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-08-26, 17:31

You didn't a.s.s me, I'm an Admin, so I don't duel on my account. I was saying that I banned you for a.s.sing someone. They had a screenshot, but when if you were really right, wouldn't make sense for you to contact them. You say you did, but how does using the a.s.s button solve anything? It doesn't, it makes it worst for you.

I don't know what time this happened, but if it was the time that I banned you, then you should've PM'd me.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-08-26, 17:34

RossRamsay wrote:Why would you take this down? I have the right to express myself as long as I'm following the rules of DN.
Let me make myself a little more clear before I respond to the mature version of your post. This is NOT a "post whatever you like and moderator will not clean it up" forum. If you clearly read the terms of service you agreed upon when signing up to this forum they state "do not start drama".
Dueling Network Forums Terms of Service DN Admins 458577120 wrote:- Please respect all staff members and their decisions, do not question their decisions as it could result in further worsening any situation you may or not find yourself in. If you have any complaints about a staff member try to discuss it with them on a personal level through private messages; leave drama out of the forum.
I'm sure by this point I do not need to go on in describing why your topic opener is nothing but a drama starter I explained that in my first reply.

Moving on...

RossRamsay wrote:I was asking an admin for help because a guy was going to ban me (which he did) when he was in the wrong and not me. The admin didn't answer so I contacted another, and another and none of them helped. I tried to tell them that what my opponent said wasn't shown in the chat because of other events and because of that, it looked like I a.s.s'd him for no reason.They obviously did not check both sides because if they did, they would've contacted me asking if I provoked him. He didn't have the game win, so I didn't a.s.s because I lost, so there must've been a reason. So I guess they really don't look at both sides. Shocker. As for Emolga 0, you banned me for the wrong reason. I had the right to A.S.S you.
So this single incident is what allows you to generalize among every staff member in DuelingNetwork as corrupt...? Ok i won't make a further comment on that.

As for your ban, we have multiple avenues you can go about appealing your ban with sufficient information. One of which is indeed an option in this forum. If you feel your ban is unjust you may post in the ban appeal section for a review by staff. I will not review your ban and give you a response publicly like this. It is not longer part of forum policy to do so. So given that you have two options. We move this entire topic for review, or you create a ban appeal in the appropriate section under the support forum. I will leave that for you to decide.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-26, 18:09

May I point out that a non-profit organization cannot be corrupt, as they owe nothing to anyone, especially one that offers a free service? Besides, for administrators that "do nothing", this post seems to be filled with them.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-26, 18:35

RossRamsay wrote:Ok the DN Admins really aren't helpful. The whole DN system needs a lot of improvements and I've seen people make suggestions and admins just ignore them. I know I'm gonna get a lot of sh*t from everyone about this post, but it's how me and a lot of other users feel. The only admins that I've ever found useful are Atomic Nightmare and Lord_Michiru. Two very good admins. Whenever I ask another admin for help, they're never helpful

Since Deto, already explained it more than well enough. I'm just going to comment on the bold part in quote.

Please do not generalize mods. Mods aren't just people who are given those positions randomly. You have no idea just how much nerves, time, knowledge and patience it takes in order to job of an admin.

RossRamsey wrote:I was asking an admin for help because a guy was going to ban me (which he did) when he was in the wrong and not me. The admin didn't answer so I contacted another, and another and none of them helped.

This part however can only be explained by two things. 1: Mods were busy actually doing the important part of their job and helping users. There is a Ban Appeal section of this forum. It exists there for a reason and that would be to take unnecessary load off of Admins backs.

2 Reason: You are bluntly lying there, because I could understand 1 or 2 admins not responding you straight away, but out of 3 admins neither one wanting to help is quite close to impossible since during most time of the day there are much more than 3 admins, so you should have just been patient and waited for response instead of deciding to make such a topic to disrespect all the work admins put in DN to keep it going.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  ZaganJustice 2011-08-26, 19:05

I'm assuming that this topic will be both locked and moved to the Ban Appeals section soon. However, I do wonder what you mean when you say that people don't respond to your pms, because I recall responding to your pms myself a number of times, like when you sent me this screenshot and I spoke with both parties it was found that you were in the right and the user received a warning (since he wasn't an abuser of ASS, just simply misunderstood that you weren't cheating). As the mod(s) before me said, please don't make generalizations like that, and if you ever have a problem with anything, please try your best to make sure you are appealing through the proper channels before making such disparaging remarks.
Thank you.
ZaganJustice
ZaganJustice

Birthday : 1912-01-01

http://Duelingnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down