Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-10-24, 19:56

Lethal Interjection™ wrote:Because he has access to all of our IP's. And with someone's IP it is very easy to find out exactly where they live. And doing such things with our IP's is abuse of power .

Not really. I did some research on this. The IP addresses are way off in terms of location. Also, I was referring to the fact that people are posting their locations, so the joke "I know where you live" seemed fitting.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Yo! on 2011-10-24, 23:26

Oh, guys, add me up there. Regionals on October 30 in Puerto Rico. Both Lord_Michiru and I will be there.
avatar
Yo!


Posts : 80
Birthday : 1988-03-08
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Prince Vegeta on 2011-10-24, 23:47

Yo! wrote:Oh, guys, add me up there. Regionals on October 30 in Puerto Rico. Both Lord_Michiru and I will be there.

i will TRY to go there but it's on Halloween T_T so im not so sure
avatar
Prince Vegeta


Posts : 1178
Birthday : 1995-02-27
Join date : 2011-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-10-25, 15:04

Yo! wrote:Oh, guys, add me up there. Regionals on October 30 in Puerto Rico. Both Lord_Michiru and I will be there.

OMG I LOVE LORD <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

If only I lived near Puerto Rico..
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

dat state

Post  VayneQ on 2011-10-27, 21:40

Dat State I live in

Happens to be Oregon.

I am probably the ONLY oregon DN person here. and I know all if not almost all, of the DN's from here.

Also. Just go to a YCS and you'll meet me.

I Judge those
avatar
VayneQ


Posts : 38
Birthday : 1989-11-11
Join date : 2011-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Yo! on 2011-10-28, 13:34

CheyMcFly wrote:
Yo! wrote:Oh, guys, add me up there. Regionals on October 30 in Puerto Rico. Both Lord_Michiru and I will be there.

OMG I LOVE LORD <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

If only I lived near Puerto Rico..
You can always come and visit. XD
avatar
Yo!


Posts : 80
Birthday : 1988-03-08
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Rose Dragon on 2011-10-28, 13:42

I live in Connecticut >.>
and I go to NY city twice a year <.<
avatar
Rose Dragon


Posts : 144
Birthday : 1992-09-07
Join date : 2011-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  crazymonky on 2011-10-29, 22:43

any admin or mod from gorgia
avatar
crazymonky


Posts : 20
Birthday : 1998-05-29
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Kaiser_ad on 2011-11-03, 19:32

How I can become a moderator?
avatar
Kaiser_ad


Posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-06-27
Join date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  [EP] Irate on 2011-11-04, 06:38

If anyone EVER cares about me (which I very likely doubt), you can find me in Vienna, Austria.
Also, my question...
Is the list only for Forum Admins? That would be kinda sad. I'd really like to be added to that list of yours...

---------------------------
Kaiser_ad wrote:How I can become a moderator?
If you mean how to be a Forum Administrator, this I do not know.
However... If you want to get to be one on the main site, you just add a "/test" at the end of the URL.
Figures
avatar
[EP] Irate
Irate God
Irate God

Posts : 539
Birthday : 1996-02-02
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SkarmoryHunter

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-11-05, 01:30

Kaiser_ad wrote:How I can become a moderator?
In terms of forum moderator we are currently not looking for any.

And no this list is for any DN staff member. Miley Just hasn't updated it in a while. I can do it for him though.

avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  tcgmaster on 2011-11-06, 14:26

anyone within a ten mile radius of henderson NV wanna get together for some local tournys?
avatar
tcgmaster


Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile http://hellsrejectsheavensoutcast.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  illusionist714 on 2011-11-06, 16:16

Hey, anyone live in Oklahoma?

illusionist714


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  illusionist714 on 2011-11-06, 17:06

chaosman98 wrote:any mods in oklahoma?
HEY I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA, want to meet up?

illusionist714


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  [EP] Irate on 2011-11-07, 05:39

=)
Thanks vantage!
i really appreciate it. And randomly:
YEEEEEEEEEEES!! +1 Rep/Exp for each call we answer!
avatar
[EP] Irate
Irate God
Irate God

Posts : 539
Birthday : 1996-02-02
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SkarmoryHunter

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  EMOpunk132 on 2011-11-09, 10:34

in new york xD

EMOpunk132


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Kaiser_ad on 2011-11-09, 19:07

Irate_God wrote:If anyone EVER cares about me (which I very likely doubt), you can find me in Vienna, Austria.
Also, my question...
Is the list only for Forum Admins? That would be kinda sad. I'd really like to be added to that list of yours...

---------------------------
Kaiser_ad wrote:How I can become a moderator?
If you mean how to be a Forum Administrator, this I do not know.
However... If you want to get to be one on the main site, you just add a "/test" at the end of the URL.
Figures


I would like to be a site administrator officer, sometimes it takes a lot for the large number of people playing .. .. I know the rules of the game .. I am a judge. ... ... If there is any evidence to solve I would like to inform me. .. . the image of me for anything .. .
avatar
Kaiser_ad


Posts : 2
Birthday : 1990-06-27
Join date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  sowrd on 2011-11-11, 08:41

hi iam new here any1 to talk to him

sowrd


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-11

View user profile https://facebook.com/saiftion

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  ziyadhasson on 2011-11-12, 14:38

me my burn deck
Very Happy
avatar
ziyadhasson


Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Ruf_Pup13 on 2011-11-12, 15:06

God dang it Van, Post me up as Los Angeles, California.
avatar
Ruf_Pup13


Posts : 285
Birthday : 1993-10-16
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  TheDailyDuelist on 2011-11-14, 19:46

Is there anything I need to do I mean like a place to meet up or play? If so, I am mostly free on the weekends and live in Bakersfield. California!

-DN Admin DailyD
avatar
TheDailyDuelist


Posts : 39
Birthday : 1995-06-10
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  crystallegends34 on 2011-11-26, 21:21

Anyone live in Iowa?
avatar
crystallegends34


Posts : 2
Birthday : 1996-04-24
Join date : 2011-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  DefiniteOtaku on 2011-11-26, 22:18

I live in Savannah, Georgia if anyone's remotely interested in meeting me.
avatar
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Posts : 1088
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-11-27, 21:58

Pssh I wanna meet fellow Duelers
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-11-28, 00:20

Nobody lives near me. Maine sucks. It's time like these I wished I never moved out of Massachusetts.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-11-28, 00:21

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:Nobody lives near me. Maine sucks. It's time like these I wished I never moved out of Massachusetts.

Heyy youu I just dueled you. I live in MA. whereabouts are you from?
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-11-28, 00:36

I was born and raised on Cape Cod. You?
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-11-28, 01:00

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:I was born and raised on Cape Cod. You?

Western mass near Soringfield
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-11-28, 01:30

CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:I was born and raised on Cape Cod. You?

Western mass near Soringfield

I'm assuming you mean Springfield and that was just a typo. In which case, I've been there several times; nice city. I prefer the Cape though. Unfortunately I now live in the boondocks of Maine, which sucks more than I can ever hope to convey. But I'm still a Mass-hole at heart. Smile
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-11-28, 01:40

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:I was born and raised on Cape Cod. You?

Western mass near Soringfield

I'm assuming you mean Springfield and that was just a typo. In which case, I've been there several times; nice city. I prefer the Cape though. Unfortunately I now live in the boondocks of Maine, which sucks more than I can ever hope to convey. But I'm still a Mass-hole at heart. Smile

I did mean Springfield and it's actually kinda bad there. hahaha. I live in a town next to it.Hint hint we have the Big E.
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-11-28, 01:48

It was nice when I visited last, of course that was around six years ago.

A literal Big E? East Longmeadow? I'm trying to remember my towns near Springfield, but I'm having some difficulty. I'm more knowledgeable of the eastern and northern areas of Mass.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-11-28, 13:01

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:It was nice when I visited last, of course that was around six years ago.

A literal Big E? East Longmeadow? I'm trying to remember my towns near Springfield, but I'm having some difficulty. I'm more knowledgeable of the eastern and northern areas of Mass.

Nooo the Big E! It's a fair/festival thing in my town. We have ferris wheels, a bunch of exhibits, food, games, rides

I forgot your not from near where I am. This goes on every september. It's really nice and fun. People from all over come. from like vermont and Maine. Also, I'm a town over from Six Flags :3
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  DefiniteOtaku on 2011-11-28, 15:44

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
Anyways, Miley add me in, I live in Savannah, Georgia.
avatar
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Posts : 1088
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-11-28, 17:18

CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:It was nice when I visited last, of course that was around six years ago.

A literal Big E? East Longmeadow? I'm trying to remember my towns near Springfield, but I'm having some difficulty. I'm more knowledgeable of the eastern and northern areas of Mass.

Nooo the Big E! It's a fair/festival thing in my town. We have ferris wheels, a bunch of exhibits, food, games, rides

I forgot your not from near where I am. This goes on every september. It's really nice and fun. People from all over come. from like vermont and Maine. Also, I'm a town over from Six Flags :3

I give up lol. I've absolutely no idea where any Six Flags are in western Mass.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-11-29, 04:29

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:It was nice when I visited last, of course that was around six years ago.

A literal Big E? East Longmeadow? I'm trying to remember my towns near Springfield, but I'm having some difficulty. I'm more knowledgeable of the eastern and northern areas of Mass.

Nooo the Big E! It's a fair/festival thing in my town. We have ferris wheels, a bunch of exhibits, food, games, rides

I forgot your not from near where I am. This goes on every september. It's really nice and fun. People from all over come. from like vermont and Maine. Also, I'm a town over from Six Flags :3

I give up lol. I've absolutely no idea where any Six Flags are in western Mass.

You are a disappointment to MA. there is only one Six Flags there. That's it, I'm going to Maine and kidnapping you and forcing you to go to Six Flags/Big E.
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  !GERMAN! on 2011-11-29, 07:48

me germany

!GERMAN!


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-11-29, 16:30

CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:It was nice when I visited last, of course that was around six years ago.

A literal Big E? East Longmeadow? I'm trying to remember my towns near Springfield, but I'm having some difficulty. I'm more knowledgeable of the eastern and northern areas of Mass.

Nooo the Big E! It's a fair/festival thing in my town. We have ferris wheels, a bunch of exhibits, food, games, rides

I forgot your not from near where I am. This goes on every september. It's really nice and fun. People from all over come. from like vermont and Maine. Also, I'm a town over from Six Flags :3

I give up lol. I've absolutely no idea where any Six Flags are in western Mass.

You are a disappointment to MA. there is only one Six Flags there. That's it, I'm going to Maine and kidnapping you and forcing you to go to Six Flags/Big E.

Never been to Six Flags, not my thing.

Strangely, I'm okay with you kidnapping me.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-11-30, 00:02


You are a disappointment to MA. there is only one Six Flags there. That's it, I'm going to Maine and kidnapping you and forcing you to go to Six Flags/Big E.[/quote]

Never been to Six Flags, not my thing.

Strangely, I'm okay with you kidnapping me.[/quote]

It's not really my thing either, but it's still fun. I'm scared of like every ride and i always tell my friends how im going to die and i how i dont wanna go on it...and before each ride I call my loved ones and tell them I love them..I'm a hypochondriac :p. Like Legit. And after the ride is done i'm like LETS GO AGAAAAAINN.
its fun.
i shall steal you.
but I cannot drive.
and no, not cause i'm a woman..




okay maybe that's why.
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-11-30, 00:39

Pwease steal me? Pwetty pweese?
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-01, 07:45

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:Pwease steal me? Pwetty pweese?
lol that's a little strange :p
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-01, 08:21

Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-01, 13:11

vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...
vantage you want in on this?«3
i gotenough love to go arounddd

bahaha i dont think thats considered flirting js. cant two people be friendly without fliting?

alsooooo
whoever said your from germany im part german! i wouldquote him but im on my phone atm
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CalvinTahan on 2011-12-01, 15:22

...and now for a slightly more on-topic post:

CalvinTahan,
Northern Viginia. Always down for anything =)
avatar
CalvinTahan


Posts : 5
Birthday : 1992-03-29
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  NotSuchAMisterE on 2011-12-01, 17:10

vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...

I flirt with everyone, guys included. I find it funny to see how people react. Although, I don't think this particular conversation was flirtatious.
avatar
NotSuchAMisterE


Posts : 587
Birthday : 1993-05-22
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-01, 19:55

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...

I flirt with everyone, guys included. I find it funny to see how people react. Although, I don't think this particular conversation was flirtatious.

U want 2 date on DN?
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-01, 19:59

CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...

I flirt with everyone, guys included. I find it funny to see how people react. Although, I don't think this particular conversation was flirtatious.

U want 2 date on DN?

Count me out, but you two would make a good couple.

^ trollship much?
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-01, 20:11

vantagesp wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...

I flirt with everyone, guys included. I find it funny to see how people react. Although, I don't think this particular conversation was flirtatious.

U want 2 date on DN?

Count me out, but you two would make a good couple.

^ trollship much?

I'm totally not a troll Smile
and I have a boyfriend :p
and no DN dating!
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-01, 20:13

CheyMcFly wrote:
vantagesp wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...

I flirt with everyone, guys included. I find it funny to see how people react. Although, I don't think this particular conversation was flirtatious.

U want 2 date on DN?

Count me out, but you two would make a good couple.

^ trollship much?

I'm totally not a troll Smile
and I have a boyfriend :p
and no DN dating!

I was calling myself a troll for the random ship. I was only joking though. 2 people can just be friends. You two just seem chumy is all.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-01, 20:27

vantagesp wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
vantagesp wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...

I flirt with everyone, guys included. I find it funny to see how people react. Although, I don't think this particular conversation was flirtatious.

U want 2 date on DN?

Count me out, but you two would make a good couple.

^ trollship much?

I'm totally not a troll Smile
and I have a boyfriend :p
and no DN dating!

I was calling myself a troll for the random ship. I was only joking though. 2 people can just be friends. You two just seem chumy is all.

Oh hai troll :p
Wanna be chumy too <3
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Adept VantageSP on 2011-12-01, 20:34

CheyMcFly wrote:
vantagesp wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
vantagesp wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:
NotSuchAMisterE wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Must you two flirt in every topic you two post together in...

I flirt with everyone, guys included. I find it funny to see how people react. Although, I don't think this particular conversation was flirtatious.

U want 2 date on DN?

Count me out, but you two would make a good couple.

^ trollship much?

I'm totally not a troll Smile
and I have a boyfriend :p
and no DN dating!

I was calling myself a troll for the random ship. I was only joking though. 2 people can just be friends. You two just seem chumy is all.

Oh hai troll :p
Wanna be chumy too <3

Sure, we can be friends.
avatar
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Posts : 6756
Birthday : 1992-05-08
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Re: Dueling Network Meet a Mod Meet up

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum