Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Be Respectful Towards Others

+30
FredRamos
Lovelace
Raye
J. D. Guy
syncrosshoken
kangtuji
Martia-chan
DarkRiku
Beyond Birthday
Prince Vegeta
Twilight Sparkle
Kaiba
3E-hero neos
Red-Ryo
Broken_Soul
nsanejokr
Roxzen
Miror B.
Potus-Mat
LuzCeleste
Red_Chaos
Metta World Peace
maskedhero303
Ultimate lol
Phoenix Wright
Goddess nX
Zero2Hero
Master Jordan
Johnny Raptor
Adept VantageSP
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Please Be Respectful Towards Others - Page 3 Empty Re: Please Be Respectful Towards Others

Post  Uncertainty 2011-10-24, 04:40

Tsunayoshi wrote:Thats more than I've gotten at the last forum where staff did as they pleased. Here is hoping that I dont have to butt heads with him again again any time soon. At least not on a matter there is no mutual debate to be had.

I hope not either, because he'll make the entire staff look bad by doing so. So don't worry, just continue to post what you like, if he trolls you or bothers you, just pm me, and I will handle it.

Can we not fight in a respect topic?

This guy started by coming in here claiming we are self-proclaimed gods and such, so I shot him down on it. Because I am very serious in what I was saying in my above posts.

So this guy needs to tone it down.

Uncertainty
Uncertainty

Birthday : 1992-01-10

Back to top Go down

Please Be Respectful Towards Others - Page 3 Empty Re: Please Be Respectful Towards Others

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-24, 04:42

CheyMcFly wrote:
Xainas wrote:Hey, can i ask something??
Can someone tell me ,how to join the grup?
(Okay,Thanks!!) Smile

what group??

Maybe he wants on staff, in which case I direct them tohere where they can put in an app and take the test.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-24, 04:46

Uncertainty wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:Thats more than I've gotten at the last forum where staff did as they pleased. Here is hoping that I dont have to butt heads with him again again any time soon. At least not on a matter there is no mutual debate to be had.

I hope not either, because he'll make the entire staff look bad by doing so. So don't worry, just continue to post what you like, if he trolls you or bothers you, just pm me, and I will handle it.

If another throw down happens like what happened in the SSS or Solidarity threads again, I'd be looking for his spot anyway. I will be the first to admit that I'm not the most tactful or subtle poster, but I at least will show the respect that I am given and show restraint even when I want to stop being polite with someone that doesnt even deserve that much.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncertainty 2011-10-24, 05:56

Tsunayoshi wrote:
Uncertainty wrote:

If another throw down happens like what happened in the SSS or Solidarity threads again, I'd be looking for his spot anyway. I will be the first to admit that I'm not the most tactful or subtle poster, but I at least will show the respect that I am given and show restraint even when I want to stop being polite with someone that doesnt even deserve that much.

That's fine, and we will indeed consider you, given the proper measures are taken. That quality right there that you named in your last sentence is what we look for in admins to begin with.
Uncertainty
Uncertainty

Birthday : 1992-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-24, 16:55

Uncertainty wrote:
Hey, care to at least get my side?
Uncertainty wrote:
Can we not fight in a respect topic?
This guy started by coming in here claiming we are self-proclaimed gods and such, so I shot him down on it. Because I am very serious in what I was saying in my above posts.
So this guy needs to tone it down.
("This guy"?)
I never said self-proclaimed. True, I am proclaiming it about myself, but I never said any other administrator proclaimed it about themselves. Perhaps I was too unspecific about the term "gods". We are not omni-*insert Latin word here* gods; we are more like Aesir. We have power, yes, great power, but it is finite, as is our knowledge. Look, the ability to cease a person's existence, as well as delete any traces of them ever existing, is certainly a divine ability, for lack of a better term.
Van wrote:Can we not fight in a respect topic?
I would love to, Van, but when people say stuff like this about me, and one of my comrades believes it, do I not have both the right and the obligation to defend myself?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-24, 17:00

Potus-Mat wrote:
Van wrote:Can we not fight in a respect topic?
I would love to, Van, but when people say stuff like this about me, and one of my comrades believes it, do I not have both the right and the obligation to defend myself?

People (including you) act like I'm not allowed to defend myself, so I guess you can't either =/.

Don't reply to this.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-10-24, 17:03

@Potus: You can get upset about it all you want. At least while I was showing my contempt for people those that want to believe a card is better/worse than what it is because it goes along with their stance and for no other reason, I can do so without twisting another persons words or outright trying to tear them down.

Many of the negative things I see people post about the DN community in general, are because of people like you do and say. My opinion of this site got lower last night because of your conduct and not because of how I view the member base in general. If you had behaved in the manner fitting a staff member of any capacity on a forum, this little discussion would not even be taking place.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-24, 17:16

Okay, way to TOTALLY miss the point of this topic.

Locked due to misuse.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum