Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Knights

3 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Knights Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Knights

Post  DuelTerminal 2011-10-12, 18:26

Hey there everyone, I've been writing this storyline for a few friends on Facebook for some time and I when I came across this I guess I should show you guys my own throw in to the YuGiOh Universe. It is written in Script form for you to easily read through, hope to hear good opinions.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Knights
Chapter 1: The Duelist of a Thousand Titles!

PROLOGUE

Narrator: Duel Monsters, one of the worlds most popular games where "Duelist" create decks with powerful monsters in combination with spells and many other cards. Since it's creation there has been a constant flow of new players each and every day. Now a leading corparation, known as Kiba Corp., has created a virtual dueling world known as Knight's Relm. In Knight's Relm duelist battle out with their favored monsters in duels while going on quests searching for Treasure or more powerful monsters to ally with them. These Duelist also earn "Titles" to show their great skill of the game. This is the story of one particular duelist who has achieved over a Thousand Titles.....

Scene 1

A vast desert area, seas of sand throughout every corner, lies a small caravan town where several Armored clad duelists gather from their latest journeys. Duelist play each other between the roads while others trade with each other. Suddenly a noise of glass breaking and what sounds like a fight catches the attention of everyone as a young Duelist boy is thrown out of a Vendor's store. A heavily armored, large and muscular, Duelist stomps out of the store and grabs the duelist by the collar.

Large Duelist - You've lost the bet and know hand me all of your gold!

Young Duelist - I'm sorry but I don't have anything.....I..I.I don't even know what we were betting on....

Large Duelist - You little cheek! When you get involved with me it's always a bet. I guess I'll just have to take you're rarest monster card.

Two of the Large Duelist's creepy looking friends come out and stare down the kid.

Creep 1 - Yea, when ever you get involved with Cougar John you'll always be in a bind kid. Cougar is infamous around these parts.

Young Duelist - All I wanted was some help on my quest... please I beg of you....

Cougar reached into the Young Duelist's pocket and grabbed his deck. He skimmed through it and saw nothing of particular interest.

Cougar - What kind of crap deck it this? There is nothing useful in here...I guess I'll just take the whole deck instead since you don't have a single rare card worth taking.

Young Duelist - Nooo.....

Cougar throws the Duelist to the floor as the Creeps begin to laugh at his misfortune. Then two figures appears over the duelist and help him up. Both of them were hooded and seemed as if they traveled very far from within the desert. One of the hooded figures approaches Cougar.

Figure 1 - Return his deck, there is no need to do this.

Cougar turns to him with a crooked look.

Cougar - What makes you think I will? Are you willing to make a bet for me to return his deck?

Figure 1 - Hmmm....you are the "Cougar" John, right?

Cougar - Yes, I'm Cougar John. Winner of the Feral Beast competition in these deserts.

Figure 1 - Hmm....I guess I'm game...

Cougar - Good, then if I win I take you're rarest card.

Figure 1 - One more condition though....if I win I take your title of "Cougar" is that alright with you?

Cougar - A title match, eh? You must be pretty confident, but remember if I win I take your title as well, hehehehe....

Figure 1 - That's fine with me.

Figure 2 - Don't over do it... (whispering)

Scene 2

The hooded figures, the young duelist, Cougar and his gang find an open clearing near the caravan town. People begin to gather around whispering with each other. Cougar prepares his armor and takes out a large battle axe and attaches it to a deck shuffler wrapped around his wrist. Then the axe turned into a duel disk, or more accurately a duel blade. The hooded Figure takes out a broad sword and attaches it to his deck shuffler as well, then they began to stare each other down.

Cougar - This is your last chance to back out of this. Wanna call chicken?

Figure 1 - Not a chance...

They're duel blades begin to glow as open card zones appear on their weapons. 4000 LP appeared on their duel blades.

Figure 1 & Cougar - DUEL!!

Cougar - I'll make the first move. I draw!. (Cougar looks through his hand and grins.) I summon Shadow Puma in attack mode! (A shadow like figure of a large cat appears on the field and glares directly at the Hooded Figure)

Shadow Puma:

Attribute: Earth

Stars: 4

Type: Beast/Effect (When this card attacks, your opponent can't activate monster effects)

ATK: 1400

DEF: 1000

Cougar - Then I place two cards facedown. I end turn.

Figure 1 - I draw! (The hooded figure skims though his hand.) First I'll play the spell card Foolish Burial! This card allows me to send one monster from deck to the graveyard and the monster I select is Magi-Knight Blast...

Foolish Burial:

Spell: Normal

(Send one monster from your deck to the graveyard)

Magi-Knight Blast:

Attribute: Fire

Stars: 3

Type: Spellcaster/Effect (When this card is summoned, equip one Warrior type monster from your graveyard to this card. While this card is equipped it is also treated as a Warrior type as well and gains the following effect: Once per turn you may discard card(s) from your hand to inflict 500 points of direct damage to your opponent for each card discard by this effect.)

ATK: 1300

DEF: 900

Cougar - Magi-Knights? Where have I herd that name before? (Worryingly)

Figure 1 - Then I'll summon Magi-Knight Slash in attack mode! (A slightly armored white knight appears on the field carrying a long thin sword. Much like a samurai sword.) Then Magi-Knight Slash's effect activates! When he's summoned he can be equipped with a Spellcaster type monster from my graveyard. (Magi-Knight Blast appears in a spirit like figure and resides itself inside Slash's body. Slash's aura begins to glow.)

Magi-Knight Slash:

Attribute: Light

Type: Warrior/Effect (When this card is summoned, equip one Spellcaster type monster from your graveyard to this card. While this card is equipped it is also treated as a Spellcaster type as well and gains the following effect: Once per turn you may destroy one of your opponent's face up attack position monsters.)

ATK: 1700

DEF: 1200

Cougar - Wait.....Now I remember!! I've herd of a duelist who uses Magi-Knights!! It can't be!?!? Are you Seiya Hono, the Thousand Title Duelist?!!

The Figure begins to laugh as he unveils himself. He's a duelist with green spiked hair with golden looking eyes. He continues to chuckle while Cougar begins to tremble with a sour face.

Creep 1 - What's up Cougar? Who is this guy?

Cougar - He's Seiya, the Thousand Title Duelist....I've herd that he goes searching for title duelist and challenges them to a title match stripping them from all of their hard work...grrrr...

Creep 2 - What? Really?

Seiya - Yes, you've hit the nail on the head, Cougar John. I'm here to take you're title from you and add it to my collection of titles.

Cougar- Hah! The jokes on you because if I win you're collection of titles will belong to me and I'll be called the Thousand Title Duelist.

Seiya - We'll have to see won't we? I'll activate Slash's effect! Once per turn I can destroy one face up monster my opponent controls! (Slash jumps into the air and draws his long slender sword. Then with one swing he slashes Shadow Puma in half. Shadow Puma fades away.) Now, Slash will attack your life points directly! (Slash then charges toward Cougar then slashes him. Cougar falls back and his life points drop to 2300.)

Cougar - I activate my trap card! Swift and Deal! (A facedown card appears on the field and appears before Cougar.) This card allows me to deal damage to my opponent equal to half of the damage I've taken, then I get to draw a card a card for each 500 points of damage you receive! ( Cougar draws a card while Seiya's life points drop to 3150.)

Swift Deal:

Trap: Normal (Activate when you receive damage. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the damage you've taken then draw cards times each 500 points dealt to your opponent.)

Seiya - I'll just set one card then end my turn.

Cougar - My turn! Draw! (Cougar's hand shakes nervously as he looks at what he draws. His frown quickly changes to a smirk.) I'm sorry to say but you're days are numbered Title Duelist!! I remove from my hand Tiger of High Feral in order to Majestic cast!

Figure 2 - A Majestic Summon?! He has a Majestic Monster? (Thinking) Seiya, you'll be in big trouble if you can't get over this one....

Tiger of High Feral:

Stars: 6

Type: Beast/Majestic/Effect (Majestic Turn Count: 3 / When this card is Majestic summoned, Discard two cards from your opponent's Hand then Inflict 500 points of direct damage for each monster discarded by this effect.)

ATK: 2400

DEF: 1300

Cougar - Then I activate my facedown card, Majestic Time Clock! I can pay life points in 500 to reduce the turn count on my Majestic monster. I'll pay 1500 life points to summon my Tiger!! (Cougar's life Points reduce to 800. Then a large magic circle appears while a large Armored Tiger slowly pushes its way out of the circle. Then appears on the field next to Cougar.) Know my Tiger's effect activates forcing you to loose two cards from your hand!!

Majestic Time Clock:

Trap: Normal

(Activate while you have a card under Majestic Cast. Pay life points in 500 to reduce the number of turn counts)

Seiya shuffles his hand and randomly selects two cards. He sends them to his discard pile loaded next to his deck. Only one monster was lost (Magi-Knight Slam), meaning Seiya had to take 500 points of damage reducing his life points to 2650.

Magi-Knight Slam:

Type: Warrior/Effect (???)

ATK: 1600

DEF: 1100

Cougar - Now my Tiger attacks your Magi-Knight Slash!

The Tiger charges at Slash, grabbing him with it's powerful fangs, then shreds him apart. Slash fades away as Seiya sends Slash and the equipped Magi-Knight Blast to his discard pile. Seiya's life points reduce to 1750.

Cougar - Know that I have my Tiger out on the field there's no way you can win! I'll end my turn.

Seiya draws a card then glares at what he drew.

Seiya - I'm impressed Cougar. I'm guessing you won that Majestic monster during your title competition. They're pretty hard to come by but it's time for me to show you my Majestic monster. I activate my facedown card, Rite of the Agents! This card allows me to remove monsters from my graveyard who's level is equal up to the level of one Majestic monster in my hand. I'll remove Magi-Knight Slash (Level 4) and Magi-Knight Slam (Level 4) to Majestic summon, Champion Dragon!

Rite of the Agents:

Spell: Quick-Play (Remove monsters in your graveyard who's level equal the level of a Majestic monster in your hand. That monster is special summoned to your side of the field and destroyed during the End Phase of the turn. This summon is treated as a Majestic Summon.)

An enormous magical circle appears around Seiya and Cougar, several times bigger then Cougar's Tiger Majestic summon. Then an Armored Dragon slowly materialized on to the field. The Dragon seemed to look like a beautiful shinning knight, streamline like with gold lacing tying it's armor together, ready to bring forth justice.

Champion Dragon:

Attribute: Fire

Stars: 8

Type: Dragon/Majestic/Effect (Majestic Turn Count: 5/ When this card declares an attack increase this cards attack by 1000 points during the Damage Step. When this card is Majestic Summoned you may activate one of the following effects: * Destroy all monsters your opponents controls or *Destroy all spell and trap cards your opponent controls.)

ATK: 3000

DEF: 2500

Seiya - Since Champion Dragon was Majestic summoned I can activate his effect to destroy all monsters you control!

Cougar - What!?!?

Seiya - Go!! Imperial Flame! (Champion Dragon takes a deep breath then blows a tidal wave of fire upon Cougar's Tiger, burning it to cinders.) Now Champion Dragon will attack you directly! Imperial Flame again!!

Champion Dragon takes another deep breath, meanwhile Cougar begins to run away in fear. Seiya notices it and unhooks his sword from his deck shuffler. Seiya charges at Cougar while Champion Dragon spews his flames blasting Seiya towards Cougar at jet speed. Seiya slashes him from behind while Cougar stands still then kneels on the floor as his life points are reduced to 0.

Seiya - You've lost Cougar John, or shall I just call you John from now on.

Cougar - Please!! Mercy!! I'll give you that punks deck back but please don't take my title!!

Seiya - Sorry John, you know how it is, once you're involved, you're involved....

Cougar begins to cry as the second hooded figured approaches Seiya.

Seiya - It seems I've bagged another one. Impressed, Shoji?

Shoji takes off his hood. He has short blond hair with bright blue eyes, with a glum look on his face.

Shoji - I actually thought he had you cornered there.

Seiya - Hahahaha....

Scene 3

The sun is setting and Seiya approaches the young duelist with his deck. He hands it to him and shakes his hand.

Seiya - Remember kid, some quests should only be done with your friends not with just anyone with a title.

Young Duelist - Thanks Seiya.

Shoji- Before we bid farewell, can you point us toward the City of Asamoa?

The Young Duelist points them in the direction they should head by showing them a map.

Young Duelist - Why don't you just head to a Log out terminal and ask to be sent to Terminal in that city?

Shoji- Unfortunately, we don't have that option but thanks anyways....

Both Seiya and Shoji head out into the setting sun with their hoods as the young duelist waves them good bye.....

TO BE CONTINUED......
DuelTerminal
DuelTerminal

Birthday : 1988-06-22

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Knights Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Knights

Post  Ace The Fire Ninja 2011-11-02, 21:14

why havent you posted another chapter?????????????????????????????
Ace The Fire Ninja
Ace The Fire Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  MercilessCremator 2011-11-15, 19:41

Interesting read.

I do find the format kinds of odd, though granted it did work for the story.

MercilessCremator
MercilessCremator

Birthday : 1993-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down