Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Force Special Edition

+20
CaiusTSR
Notorious Nt
thmaninblack
Phoenix Wright
Johnny Raptor
G-Mac
MHallDrk145
dfishfan
abc321eden
Blaze
DanceJonDanceCOPY
kanzaki
anobelsa
Audioslayne
HashyXth
ahong ndut
KishKosh
Yarukaru
Adept VantageSP
Miley Syrus +
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Generation Force Special Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Generation Force Special Edition

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-21, 12:49

thmaninblack wrote:I think that they're just trolling with spore. I mean, it's a common right? Rarity bumps should stay with the champion packs.
I think they thought people would want a holo version.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Generation Force Special Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Generation Force Special Edition

Post  Elliot Gale 2011-07-21, 12:53

You mean where they're impossible to obtain for the average player?

Really, Spore isn't the most fabulous promo choice on the planet, but it's a card that a ton of people have been using for the past year, and it's only going to get more flexible. Being able to upgrade it is nice, especially since it probably should not have been common in the first place.
Elliot Gale
Elliot Gale

Back to top Go down

Post  thmaninblack 2011-07-21, 12:55

I was hoping for something harder to get. Special edition pack promos usually consisted of hard to get cards, ie high rarity or promos. I think a lot of people would have taken fossil dyna over this as the promo.
thmaninblack
thmaninblack

Back to top Go down

Post  CaiusTSR 2011-07-21, 12:56

I'm happy with the Spore super. Konami is really making people happy with all the cool stuff they are giving us. Watch the ban list be effed up...
CaiusTSR
CaiusTSR

Birthday : 1992-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-21, 14:59

thmaninblack wrote:I was hoping for something harder to get. Special edition pack promos usually consisted of hard to get cards, ie high rarity or promos. I think a lot of people would have taken fossil dyna over this as the promo.
Dyna and Zero would have just been amazing. I am still happy about Zero though. Tonrado is a LC2 promo, and Gaia is a tin promo. Thank you Konami for making that hero build affordable!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2