Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus cards vs Equip Monster

2 posters

Go down

Solved Virus cards vs Equip Monster

Post  Jojos091 2011-11-04, 19:16

Hello everybody. I have a question about Deck Devastation Virus and Eradicator Epidemic Virus.

Deck Devastation Virus
Tribute 1 DARK monster with 2000 or more ATK; check your opponent's hand, all monsters they control, and all cards they draw until the end of their 3rd turn after this card's activation, and destroy all those monsters with 1500 or less ATK.

Eradicator Epidemic Virus
Tribute 1 DARK monster with 2500 or more ATK, and choose Spell Cards or Trap Cards; check your opponent's hand, all Spell/Trap Cards they control, and all cards they draw until the end of their 3rd turn after this card's activation, and destroy all cards of the chosen type.

First Question: If I activate Deck Devastation Virus and my opponent controls some Equip Monsters (like dragunities or Inzecter in the future) or Crystal Beast Monsters treated as Continuous Spell Cards, can i destroyed these monsters if they have 1500 or less ATK

Second Question: If I activate Eradicator Epidemic Virus and declare spell cards, can I destroy Equip Monster (like dragunities or Inzecter) my opponent controls ?

Thanks ahead.

Jojos091

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Virus cards vs Equip Monster

Post  Key 2011-11-04, 19:21

1. They're not monsters, they have no stats, they can't be destroyed
2. Yes
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29