Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-HERO support

+4
storyteller
S.S.A.
Occultdude17
CantiOG
8 posters

Go down

E-HERO support Empty E-HERO support

Post  CantiOG 2011-11-07, 11:48

Elemental HERO Necro
DARK
4 stars
Warrior/Tuner
1700/1600

When this card is summoned target 1 "Elemental HERO" or 1 "HERO" fusion monster; Special Summon that monster ignoring summoning conditions. When this card is removed from the field; destroy that monster, then banish it.

Elemental HERO Champion
LIGHT
4 stars
Warrior/Effect
1100/1950

Discard this card; add one non-monster card whose name includes "Fusion" or "Polymerization" from your deck to your hand. Once while this card is in the graveyard, it's attribute can be treated as any attribute.

Elemental Draw
Normal Spell

When you have at least 2 "Elemental HERO" monsters, in any combination, on the field or in the graveyard: Discard one card and draw two.

Last edited by CantiOG on 2011-11-09, 13:50; edited 2 times in total
CantiOG
CantiOG

Back to top Go down

E-HERO support Empty Re: E-HERO support

Post  Occultdude17 2011-11-08, 19:03

E-Hero Necro is broken, as it makes those super-powerful Fusion monsters far too easy to summon. Also, we already have E-Hero Necroshade, so that would get confusing.

Champion seems pretty standard for this archetype, but you need to word it so that it excludes "Diffusion Wave-Motion".

Elemental Draw is good, though I think they'd need to be in one or other to make it balanced.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  CantiOG 2011-11-09, 13:03

With all the crazy Synchros /Xyz / things most decks can pull off I don't see why E-HEROs can't get 1 broken card.
CantiOG
CantiOG

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-11-09, 13:17

necro can to easily swing for game, it needs another condition on it, like removal of effects, or a loss in attack, and potentially a greater time limit
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  CantiOG 2011-11-09, 13:51

I made his second effect activate whenever he's removed from the field instead of destroyed.

Occultdude17 wrote:Elemental Draw is good, though I think they'd need to be in one or other to make it balanced.

I think it's already balanced enough. If they banish all their HEROs then they can't play it and outside of a Future Fusion they won't even be able to play it on T1. They always need to have 2 HEROs in play before it can even be activated.
CantiOG
CantiOG

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-11-09, 17:37

Does Xyz/Synch get to use opponent's monsters as materials? Or use monsters from your deck? or from your Grave? Not last I checked... (well, Grave, maybe)

Necro... I feel Absolute ZERO is going to be pretty major with that in the game.

Effect negation would be a must with Necro. Even then it won't stop Absolute ZERO.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2011-11-09, 18:07

CantiOG wrote:I made his second effect activate whenever he's removed from the field instead of destroyed.

Occultdude17 wrote:Elemental Draw is good, though I think they'd need to be in one or other to make it balanced.

I think it's already balanced enough. If they banish all their HEROs then they can't play it and outside of a Future Fusion they won't even be able to play it on T1. They always need to have 2 HEROs in play before it can even be activated.

You do know Gate and Poly lets you fuse with monsters in your hand, right?
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2011-11-09, 18:09

CantiOG wrote:With all the crazy Synchros /Xyz / things most decks can pull off I don't see why E-HEROs can't get 1 broken card.

Synchros and Xyz are ridiculously easy to summon, given their strength and effects (and Xyz can't even be shut down by Gravity Bind due to not having Levels). Cards like Trish and Brio join the Envoys on my list of "Cards that should never have been made because they're overpowered all by themselves". However, making E-Heros broken won't fix that, it just makes the game more unbalanced.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  CantiOG 2011-11-09, 18:40

Nebuwah wrote:
CantiOG wrote:I made his second effect activate whenever he's removed from the field instead of destroyed.

You do know Gate and Poly lets you fuse with monsters in your hand, right?

You do know that Gate banishes those monsters and that their is no advantage to using Polymerization over any other fusion summoning card, right?
CantiOG
CantiOG

Back to top Go down

E-HERO support Empty for Xyz

Post  Kamen Rider Dragoon 2011-12-01, 11:01

Number RX: Masked Hero Black

Rank 4

2800 atk/ 2100 Def

2 Heros

you can remove one xyz matrial to target one hero and summon it and add one Mask change form your grave to your hand

Kamen Rider Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  CantiOG 2011-12-01, 20:14

I like it but you have to say where it targets. Use separate sentences and a "then" for adding the Mask Change.
CantiOG
CantiOG

Back to top Go down

Post  zekana 2011-12-01, 20:25

Kamen Rider Dragoon wrote:Number RX: Masked Hero Black

Rank 4

2800 atk/ 2100 Def

2 Heros

you can remove one xyz matrial to target one hero and summon it and add one Mask change form your grave to your hand

some word tweaking

Rank 4
Dark // Warrior // Effect
2800 atk / 2100 def

2 level 4 "Hero" monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 "Hero" monster from the graveyard and special summon it to your side of the field. Then, you may add one "Mask Change" from your graveyard to your hand
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-12-01, 20:58

broken like no tomorrow.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  zekana 2011-12-01, 21:20

ya, instantly getting a masked hero out or any hero monster from your grave is a tad overkill. maybe this instead

Rank 4
Dark // Warrior // Effect
2500 atk / 2100 def

2 level 4 "Hero" monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 of these effects.
● Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Hero" monster from the graveyard to your side of the field.
● Add one "Mask Change" from your graveyard to your hand.

meh, the level limit on the hero is better. maybe add a "its effect is negated" or something. plus i like xyz monsters that let you choose which effect to use.
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-12-01, 21:47

That card means getting 2 lv 4 heroes on field means a 2500 beater and get one hero back. Still pretty broken.

But definitely loads better.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  CantiOG 2011-12-02, 00:28

Make him 2550
CantiOG
CantiOG

Back to top Go down

Post  GX-Kai 2011-12-02, 00:57

Elemental HERO Dragon's Roar
WIND
LV6
ATK 2200
DEF 1700
[Warrior / Fusion / Effect]
1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 Dragon-type monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card battles with a non-Dragon-type monster, destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation).

Elemental HERO Vulcanzer
FIRE
LV6
ATK 2300
DEF 1800
1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 Pyro-type monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, you can select and destroy 1 card on the field. Then, inflict 1000 damage to both players' Life Points. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.

Elemental HERO Windmeister
WIND
LV6
ATK 2500
DEF 1000
1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 Winged Beast-type monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned, select 3 Spell or Trap cards on the field and destroy them.

Elemental HERO Soul Crosser
DARK
LV6
ATK 2000
DEF 0
1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 Zombie-type monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can select 1 "Elemental HERO" monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon it to your side of the field.

Elemental HERO Cyber Web
EARTH
LV6
ATK 2100
DEF 1600
1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 Insect-type monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Negate the effects of Effect Monsters that this card destroys by battle.
GX-Kai
GX-Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamen Rider Dragoon 2011-12-02, 10:21

thanks btw you do understand the name of the card right

Kamen Rider Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamen Rider Dragoon 2011-12-02, 10:41

Kamen Rider Dragoon wrote:thanks btw you do understand the name of the card right

My job was make a hero based xyz and be able to reuse mask change

for my deck i can only "Henshin" maskchange 3 times

Kamen Rider Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down