Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leviathan eff?

3 posters

Go down

Leviathan eff? Empty Leviathan eff?

Post  OverlordMMM 2011-06-07, 17:29

I saw on a youtube video of someone's deck profile that if Fabled Leviathan is negated that supposedly his effect still works. I don't think thats the case because he wouldn't have even hit the field, but I don't see any rulings on it.

If it is the case, however, Fables got even better. I'd love to be able to bait Solemn Warnings with that. XD
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Leviathan eff? Empty Re: Leviathan eff?

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-07, 17:36

I'm not sure wat is written in fabled leviathan DN's version.
but, the official text is:
1 "Fabled" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster.
When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can select up to 3 "Fabled" monsters in your Graveyard. Add them to your hand.
If the synchro summon is negated, you don't activate it's effect because it is not considered to be on the field at that time.

additional note: Scrap Dragon/LaDD and friend doesn't need to be destroyed while on the field so they'll activate their effect even if the summon was negated by solemn warning.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Post  hasheesha 2011-06-08, 03:57

I know Scrap Dragon gets its effect if solemn warninged, but if the dragon was warninged can i call of the haunted/monster reborn him?
hasheesha
hasheesha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-08, 04:16

his synchro summon has been negated, hence it's never properly synchro summoned. You can't reborn/call of the haunted him.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down