Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mist Valley Falcon + Divine Wind of Mist Valley vs Mirror Force

2 posters

Go down

Solved Mist Valley Falcon + Divine Wind of Mist Valley vs Mirror Force

Post  Jojos091 2011-11-12, 13:55

Hi every body

Divine Wind of Mist Valley
Once per turn, if a face-up WIND monster you control returns to the hand, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster from your Deck.

Mist Valley Falcon
This card cannot declare an attack unless you return 1 card you control to the hand.

I have Divine Wind of Mist Valley, Mist Valley Falcon and any wind monster on field. My opponent has a face down Mirror Force.

I declare an attack with Mist Valley Falcon by bouncing my other wind monster in hand, but my opponent wants to activate his face down mirror force on field. I wonder how Divine Wind of Mist Valley and Mirror Force resolves.

If I'm right, as I'm the turn player, Divine Wind of Mist Valley activates first. My opponent chains his mirror force to divine wind of mist valley, then SEGOC. Mirror Force resolves first and destroys Mist Valley Falcon, then Divine Wind of Mist Valley resolves and i can summon a LV4 or lower Wind monster.

Is my reasonning correct ? If not, can somebody tell me how these cards resolve ?

Thanks

Last edited by Jojos091 on 2011-11-12, 14:28; edited 1 time in total

Jojos091

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Mist Valley Falcon + Divine Wind of Mist Valley vs Mirror Force

Post  dest 2011-11-12, 14:26

correct, that is how it works, aside from the fact that you obviously mean that falcon is destroyed by mirror, not divine wind^^
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Mist Valley Falcon + Divine Wind of Mist Valley vs Mirror Force

Post  Jojos091 2011-11-12, 14:30

Yep, I edited my post.

Thanks for reply. Very Happy

Jojos091

Back to top Go down