Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TOM] Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute...

+6
Cozuka
KillianDark
PompousPanda
ssmarko
Rebster6
Superjad
10 posters

Go down

[TOM] Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute... Empty [TOM] Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute...

Post  Superjad 2011-12-24, 18:04

Team name: Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute Longest Team Name Ever
Abbreviation: [TOM]
Captain(s): Superjad
Co-captain(s): Pompous Panda
Members: Cozuka, Death Rebel, ssmarko, Superjad, Pompous Panda, Rebster6, Killian Dark, Vladinskii

Last edited by Superjad on 2012-02-09, 16:29; edited 2 times in total

Superjad

Back to top Go down

[TOM] Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute... Empty Re: [TOM] Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute...

Post  Rebster6 2011-12-24, 18:08

Hi, I confirm that I'm on this team, bye
Rebster6
Rebster6

Birthday : 1992-09-06

Back to top Go down

[TOM] Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute... Empty Re: [TOM] Team Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Team Names So We Made This Team To Have The Absolute...

Post  ssmarko 2011-12-24, 18:09

Ohai der, I'm confirming my place on the team Very Happy ><> <>< Byezorz

ssmarko

Back to top Go down

Post  PompousPanda 2011-12-24, 18:10

I confirm my position within the team.

PompousPanda

Back to top Go down

Post  KillianDark 2011-12-24, 18:32

I'm confirming that I am part of this team.
KillianDark
KillianDark

Birthday : 1993-08-21

http://supersmashbrosc.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cozuka 2011-12-24, 18:45

I confirm that I am part of this team.

Last edited by Cozuka on 2011-12-24, 19:38; edited 2 times in total
Cozuka
Cozuka

Birthday : 1996-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Rebel 2011-12-24, 19:10

I confirm I'm part of le team.

Death Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2011-12-31, 04:27

Team Approved.
Make sure everyone else confirms.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladinskii 2012-02-09, 16:03

I confirm that I'm on this team.

Vladinskii

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedi Sunar yono 2012-02-14, 06:18

the longest team's name. . . affraid
Dedi Sunar yono
Dedi Sunar yono

Birthday : 1994-03-19

http://dedisunaryono.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down