Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We All Live in the Dueling World

+8
conthecool
Shuno of the Fallen
DarkTyrant666
Phoenix Wright
Db1000
G-Mac
Naturia
Yami-Malik
12 posters

Go down

We All Live in the Dueling World Empty We All Live in the Dueling World

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-14, 19:32

First of all some writers inspired me to create this FanFic, i just hope everyone likes it or at least gets interested in the story. This is my first FanFic, be rude/nice/honest/cruel or anything, all of this just to make it better.

ENTRANCE
There was Albert ready for all and everyone, he was sitting in the site of the plane assigned, just getting more and more excited for all the things he imagined would happen “there”.

-Is it really true? How come am i going there? The biggest duel monsters virtual world game, and i’ll be on it, playing, summoning virtual monsters that will look real…no more tables to play duels! Just duel disks and holograms!-.

The excitement got even greater once he heard the captain saying they just arrived to the destination. Albert will be alone, well, not exactly alone, his deck is there with him in the end, fighting against everything and winning...or at least he thought that.

-Woow, the Valley of The Mezquital is very hot, but what a nice city-.

Other persons got out of the plane, immediately he notices about 5 persons with duel disks on, he was shy to talk to them, what if they just challenged him to a duel in the spot? He needed to be ready for what he came in that city for. Out in the airport there was a bus with destination to “KC Dueling World, Valley of the Mezquital” he ran as fast as he could to it, waiting to see the other 5 persons with the duel disks, whatever they can’t challenge him to a duel in a bus.

All the duelists were quiet, everyone looking at each other’s personalized duel disks judging their appearance and the way they dressed, awkward moment, there was an hour left to get to the “KC dueling world” a duelist decided to break the ice and turned at Albert.

–Hey uhm…so what kind of deck do you use? -

The guy asked Albert very randomly, he felt uncomfortable.

–Albert, don’t be so shy and answer naturally, impress all these duelists since the first minute now!-

His mind was struggling, everyone noticed how nervous he got when he tried to answer.

–Eeh…well..uhm…i use a…”Gravekeeper’s” deck- He stopped talking to take a deep breath and answer back. –And you?

-I use a “Elemental Hero” deck, very good.

-That’s nice, and your name is…? Albert finally stopped being nervous and kept up the conversation relaxed and secure, he got surprised at himself.

-My name is Ned, nice to meet you…uh…your name?

-Albert!- He claimed.
-Well Albert once we get to the Dueling world, im dueling you, want it or not, i’ll be waiting once we enter the virtual world or whatever it is, but by now i hope we can get along well, just remember in the battlefield, we all need to take care of ourselves, right everyone?!-

Ned screamed, he even made a few duelists wake up desperately, everyone starred at him thinking “What’s wrong with him?” or “He’s right after all…”

Finally the bus stopped at the entrance of the huge building, the building that will change Albert’s and everybody else’s life forever. Once they got off the bus, there was a lot of sound of people talking, some of them were already trading cards or even buying, though money isn’t going to be necessary in the dueling world. Once everyone was inside the building, all the duelists got shocked by the amazing decoration on it, but once the main screen in the middle of the room turned on, all eyes fell on it, a woman appeared smiling and started the inauguration ceremony.

-Welcome duelists may i have your attention please? Welcome to the “KC Dueling World, Valley of the Mezquital” we hope you all enjoy of the system created for the live experience of this card game were everyone can move and duel freely. But that’s not all, the point of this virtual game is to complete quests, solve mysteries, duel each other friendly but mainly have fun. First, everyone must check in in the reception located in the maps that will be giving to you once this video ends, give your personal information as it will be indicated, after that you will all be assigned in one room were the virtual Teleporting beds are working, there are 4 virtual Teleporting beds in each room there are a lot of them so don’t worry if you see so many people here, there’s enough for everyone. Without further ado start the duels now!

Everyone clapped, screamed, even cried in excitement! Boys, girls, everyone just freaked out and even started to jump. Some of them didn’t waste time and started looking for the maps which some workers were giving them out.

Once Albert got his, he went running to the closest reception he could find, but unfortunately a lot of persons got there earlier than him, so he waited and waited, listening to everyone and everything…what could possibly go wrong?
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

We All Live in the Dueling World Empty Re: We All Live in the Dueling World

Post  Naturia 2011-06-22, 12:13

I like this.
It's interesting at the very least...
Naturia
Naturia

Birthday : 1999-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-22, 12:18

Naturia wrote:I like this.
It's interesting at the very least...

Lmao my first comment from someone else! Thanks! I was actually expecting at least a response so that i could post the next chapter, im on til like chapter 10 and i wrote them long ago so we'll see, the first 3 chapters might be a bit over the top but it gets rly rly good.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-06-22, 12:42

this is actually quite good I like it. You seem to have talent for writing stories.
I would like you read the other chapters.

And just so you know I hate reading -.- but I like this so I'll read it.
G-Mac
G-Mac

Birthday : 1989-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-23, 12:09

THE ROOMMATES

It was time finally for Albert to check in.

-Alright let’s begin, full name?-. Said the receptionist in a very stressed out accent, with so much excited duelists, of course everyone screamed and jumped in front of her.

-Albert Strehm-

Albert said loudly, everyone behind him was screaming, they just didn’t get tire of it. After a few minutes, his room was assigned so he immediately went to check it out, floor #12, room #27, the elevator was full of people, just duelists a bit more quiet this time, he saw the buttons pressed on the elevator, he needed to pass for 8 floors so in the end he could get to his floor, and unfortunately no other person in the elevator was going to the same floor with him. After 5 minutes of being in that crowded elevator, he finally entered his room, it was very nice decorated, the virtual teleporting beds were in the middle of the room, there were very wide windows with view to the city, everything seemed to be made out of gold, just gold colored paint, he liked it a lot.

-Oh hey! Welcome to this room, I guess we will be roommates right?-

Albert jumped scared when he saw someone getting out of the bathroom, he analyzed the girl it was a tall brunette white girl very pretty but with a penetrating look in her eyes, she seemed secure and Albert felt a bit intimidated by her eyes.

-Yes, it seems, thanks for the welcoming.

-I was checking the bathroom, it’s very beautiful here. And well I need to be nice with everyone here, I don’t want to be like I am back home, everyone afraid of me I don’t know why…of course I have my secrets.-

The girl wondered why she was telling so much information to Albert, he noticed that quickly when she stopped talking very awkwardly.

-Well nice to meet you, i’m Albert and you?

-My name is Lyla…nice to meet you too, glad we both have this chance of being here.

-Yes I know, so do you think the other…-

The sound of the door opening behind Albert made him quiet and interrupted his sentence. 2 persons entered the room very carefully.

-Is this it? A girl from behind asked the other dude.

-It must be it, oh look!

The guy said looking at Albert and Lyla. Lyla smiled when she saw both roommates. He was a tall, black haired skinny guy, and the girl was a blonde short girl very white and with a big smile.

-Hey everyone! How are you all doing? By the way I must say you all look nice, glad to be here, my name is Lauren, but you can call me Lo and your name sweetie?-

She asked Albert. –Hi there, my name is Albert nice to meet you all.-

-Oh Albert, very nice then, and your name honey?-

Lo asked at Lyla with her big smile.

–I’m Lyla nice to meet you.-

She smiled and felt happy a girl so charismatic was in the same room.

–Well first of all hello Albert and Lyla, hope we turn out to be good friends alright? You can call me Huitron.

-Sure man no problem, thank you, we will be good friends.-
Albert said in a very happy voice tone.

–Oh yes don’t you worry about that Huitron, i’m no hater, so do you guys know when we can get into the Dueling world? Or lay in these beds?-

Lyla just didn’t want to waste time on talks; she just wanted to duel against all her roommates first.

-I think there will be an announcement on the TV, it will say schedules, time outs, and bathroom and lunch breaks…Oh it’s airing right now actually! Turn on the TV quick!-

Lo started looking for the remote as quick as possible, suddenly the TV went on, Huitron turned it on with the remote. It was finally time to know rulings and schedules now that the roommates got to know each other.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturia 2011-06-25, 14:54

Hm, no action yet, but there's sorta a tension.
Oh, I can smell l'amour in the air.... LylaxAlbert xD
Naturia
Naturia

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-25, 15:32

Naturia wrote:Hm, no action yet, but there's sorta a tension.
Oh, I can smell l'amour in the air.... LylaxAlbert xD

The action will begin in about...chapter 4 or 5? I dont remember, i told u already have all the chapters typed up to 10 or 11 so yeah.

Naturia
i can't thank you enough for following my fan fic, i just love when ppl like u appreciate it cause it inspires me to write more and more and not letting everyone down with my stories!
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Db1000 2011-06-25, 18:49

Hmmm... I'm sorry to say but this is................. FANTASTIC!!!!!

How long did this take to make this peice of greatness?
Db1000
Db1000

Birthday : 1995-06-01

http://www.Idonthave1:P.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-06-25, 19:43

you can cut the tension with a knife

I wonder what other decks will be used?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-26, 11:44

Pox_Equestria wrote:you can cut the tension with a knife
I wonder what other decks will be used?

Oh u will be amazed, more chapters (already written) are about to come and BELIEVE ME it will get a bit over the top but after that moment, true action will begin and im sure ur all gonna love it! Ty for following my fanfic:cherry:

Db1000 wrote:Hmmm... I'm sorry to say but this is................. FANTASTIC!!!!!

How long did this take to make this peice of greatness?

Ty ty ty ty tyvm! I cant thank u enough for ur amazing opinion, it took me about a few months, currently i stopped writing cause i wanted to see how will ppl react to the 1st 10 chapters so dont worry i wont let u down.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkTyrant666 2011-06-26, 20:11

I read both chapters. I usually dont read, but I was really bored and its actually not that bad. You should post the rest of the chapters up.
DarkTyrant666
DarkTyrant666

Birthday : 1994-08-03

https://www.facebook.com/BrandonBloodDrunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-26, 23:55

Here we go! The 1st part of the most dramatic chapter ive written so far...be ware of what u will read from now on. Despite the drama coming i hope that u still like it.

DEATH (NEWS) - 1/3

-There are some computers in the Lobby, free to use I guess but I think they give time limit- Said Lo; apparently she wanted to go but not alone.

–I’ll go with you then, I want to check my mail.- Albert claimed.

-Alright anybody else wants to go?- Lo screamed, she has a very loud voice actually.

-No thanks, I want to stay out of the internet activity as long as i’m here– Huitron said no more words. Lyla didn’t even answer; she was busy getting ready for the lunch break announced a few seconds ago.

-Alright then let’s go sweetie- She told Albert, he gets shy when she calls him like that.
Once they grabbed their computers, Albert started checking his mail.

–A mail from my father? What…?- He opened it, immediately he felt a strange feeling when he didn’t even start reading it, he started breathing deeply, something was wrong with this mail. It didn’t take too much time to realize the point of it. His face was in shock, he couldn’t believe it, tears suddenly came out of his eyes like waterfalls. He stand up and went running to any random direction crying, Lo looked at him running away and she got shocked too when she saw the mail his father sent him. She cried in front of the screen as well, once Lo looked up on the roof and wondered were Albert could have gone she followed him crying too. Albert in no time climbed up all the stairs of the building until he got to the rooftop, the entire city seemed nice but Albert was too depressed to look at it that he only got closer to the edge of the roof looking at the concrete and the road. Lo desperately went to room #27 to tell Lyla and Huitron what she read and to look for him, when she entered Huitron was arranging his deck and Lyla was placing her deck in the virtual teleporting bed. Huitron and Lyla turned to see Lo crying, she was in the worst mood ever.

-Lo? Lo! What happened to you? Where’s Albert? What is going on?- Huitron went running to Lo trying to calm her down.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno of the Fallen 2011-07-02, 22:43

I want to read MOAR!!! D:
Shuno of the Fallen
Shuno of the Fallen

Birthday : 1990-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-02, 22:59

Here it is specially for u Shuno bom!

DEATH (DECISIONS) - 2/3

–Lo? Oh my god! What’s going on? Where’s Albert?

-I’ll call security, be right back!- Huitron got out of the room running as fast as he could.

-Please…Lyla come with m…me..me. We must…ff..find Alb…ert quick!

-Lo…- Lyla starred at her worried.

–Alright then we need to find him, any idea where he is?

-I..I..guess…he will…ah ah…we need to go to the rooftop!-
They found the closest elevator and went to the last floor, there at the bottom of the corridor there was an open door with light coming out of it, the girls went very fast to it and pushed the door, Albert still watching the edge of the rooftop crying, moaning of sadness, he was incredible at this point. Both girls got closer at him carefully hoping to stop him but somehow they couldn’t move faster.

-A…Albert…don’t you…dare, please, come here with us, don’t do anything stupid please…-
Lyla claimed with tears in her eyes, none of them have ever seen that kind of scene before.

-Albert! Come back here now! I know what just happened, I read the mail too and I’m devastated, please at least don’t do this and just leave this place, tell the manager that you need to go, that you need to go back home! But don’t take away your precious life, no…no…no! Your grandmother died, it was her time to go everyone knows that, I don’t know why you are in so much pain, in death everyone must be a bit prepared not to do this stuff! Please…

–Lo the rules of this place are that no one is allowed to leave this building once we enter, just until they say this ends.- Lyla claimed.

Suddenly the door behind them opened. It was Huitron, he tried to bring back Albert

-Albert listen to me, if your grandmother is really dead, do you think she wants this for you? Do you think she likes watching you in this situation? She died naturally and now her spirit is watching you from heaven doing this…she doesn’t wants you to do it for her, Albert…I don’t know what you are thinking. This isn’t what she wants; she wants to see you alive! Come back to the real world now!
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno of the Fallen 2011-07-02, 23:00

Ha..That's right...Just for me... Be jealous other fans...Be jealous Cool
Shuno of the Fallen
Shuno of the Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-02, 23:06

DEATH (LIFE OF THE REAL DUELIST) - 3/3

-Girls…get out of here, let’s go back to the room right now…- He claimed starring at Albert in front of him.

-But…but Huitron…he needs our help, and what about security?- Lyla said crying.

-I decided to first know where he was, somehow I ended up here, don’t know why. But now please let’s go back to our room- He walked away with Lo and Lyla grabbing them both from their arms.

–Girls believe me, his grandmother won’t let him end his life here, not now, there’s a reason why he came here and it’s not to die like this. His grandmother will stop him, you’ll see.

-How are you so sure about it?- Lyla wondered.

-Personal experience, about 3 years ago…but it doesn’t matter now, what matters is our new friend. Huitron closed his eyes remembering.

The girls had no other choice but to listen to Huitron and hope a miracle happened, once they got to the room, it filled with a sad and creepy environment around it, Huitron went back to his deck arranging it, Lyla went to the bathroom and she locked herself, Lo just sat and kept crying quietly, only Huitron knew what will happen. A knocking on the door changed the environment of the room, Lo went and opened it carefully, Albert suddenly pushed the door and went to hug Lo tightly, they both cried for the most emotional moment so far. Lyla got out of the bathroom and saw Albert hugging Lo; she filled with joy and hope and fell on her knees crying.

–Thank god, thank god Albert! You are the best…- Albert went running to Lyla, and asked her to enter the bathroom, they both got in and he started talking.

-My grandma….my beloved grandma…is dead…how come? She always looked very fine to me, she made my life very happy, I loved her!

-Yes Albert…losing someone you love is never easy of course.

-But please understand…my grandma made me to create this deck. You see a few years ago. My parents didn’t want me to play this card game, they said it was bad for me to do it, my grandma always defended me in every way. She told my parents I should be free of doing whatever makes me happy as long as I was responsible. I always admired her…then on my birthday that same year she gave me my first booster box “DR1” I got so excited when I got it, from that day on I spent a lot of time with her and telling her stuff about my new deck. Of course at that time neither me nor her care for it, but now…I care more…because she…- He started crying again.

-She…made this deck, thanks to her this deck has won a lot and thanks to her I’m here otherwise I would be back home. When she saw my deck finished with the cards from the booster box she bought for me, she told me…”Gravekeepers? What a nice choice I made right? With these cards you can protect your own ideas, because they are sacred for you, so protect them just as the name of your cards say…” She inspired me to keep dueling and get this deck better, so now it’s more valuable to me than it was before…-

-You are right about everything; I agree with you, I mean I’ve never experienced the loss of a family member or friend. But you are right about everything. Albert let this moment to be your wake up call, now that this is going on, you must duel in this place with even more passion than before! Let the love and courage of your grandmother to manifest within this special deck, because it’s the most special deck I’ve ever seen, let this experience transform you into a real duelist, because your grandmother didn’t want you to die, she wants you to live and duel everyone, after all thanks to her you are here, she wanted you to be here to realize your dream. Now go! Time for us to enter the Dueling World! Let the strength come to you and duel with even more security!

Albert stood up, he cleared his eyes. Lyla looked at his face; it was the most determined and secure expression she has ever seen in a person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes i know a bit over the top right? But dont worry next chapters are more about duels and cards and all that, of course more dramatic moments will come eventually. Everytime a message from a follower in this thread is posted, ill put up a new chapter.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkTyrant666 2011-07-03, 13:21

MORE!
DarkTyrant666
DarkTyrant666

Birthday : 1994-08-03

https://www.facebook.com/BrandonBloodDrunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-03, 13:56

There u go Tyrant bom !

THE DUELING WORLD (Albert's Experience)

-At the same time press START button next to your hands and the system will turn on, driving you to the Dueling World.- The lady in the TV screen indicated the 4 roommates.

-Alright, everyone ready? 3, 2, 1, GO!- Huitron screamed, everyone pushed the buttons at the same time making the glasses at the top of the teleporting beds to close them, the sequence started finally.

Everyone closed their eyes waiting for the “game” to begin. Albert saw a lot of lights and weird colors around him, the game was loading, suddenly he woke up in a weird place, opened his eyes and analyzed the environment, it was all gold colored but in a darker tone, it had a lot of columns around and the floor had Egyptian hieroglyphics, he felt uncomfortable but at the same time excited and sad, and in the middle of nowhere a voice came to him.

-Albert!- Albert turned around to see who it was, to his surprise it was the first person he talked to in the bus.

-How funny destiny is isn’t it Albert? Come on duel me right now! Just as we said!

-Doesn’t matter if it was destiny or not, let’s just begin and no more words!- Albert in a secure voice said, they both turned on their virtual duel disks, those were the same duel disks as the ones they had in real life.

-Very well Ned…let’s begin. Duel! And I draw!- Albert couldn’t hold his courage for this is the first duel ever played in the Dueling World.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  conthecool 2011-07-05, 20:52

all i can say is MOREARU!!!!!!! Very Happy

conthecool

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 20:57

For u conthecool...sunny

THE DUELING WORLD (Huitron's Experience)

From the middle of the room, Huitron sensed a weird vibe; he wasn’t alone in that dark room, he couldn’t see anything, suddenly he heard footsteps.

-Who’s there? Turn on the lights!- He demanded, and immediately the lights went on he took a while to get use to the light, though it wasn’t very bright, it didn’t took too much time to realize…

-I’m in the “Dark Room of Nightmare”!
He opened his eyes clearly to see the shadows of some people hanging from the ceiling; this torture room was one of Huitron’s worst nightmares, just waking up there and not knowing what was going on he got very scared and started to shake.

-Aa…a…anyone…he…here? Hello..?- That horrifying image of the hanged people took away his breath, he couldn’t even move.

-Hey!!!- The voice of a girl coming from a dark corridor sounded.

-Hey hey! Come on; I’ll take you to another room with more light than this one!- The little girl said, she was a brown haired short girl, with white skin and big brown eyes.

-Uhm…excuse me?- Huitron looked back to see the dead persons, but he only got to see their shadows. They entered to another room, bigger than the other one, it had more light, but it was still the same Dark room of nightmare, apparently expanded.

-Hey uhm…were are we?- Huitron asked calmly.

-Well don’t you see? All the duelists finally entered in the Dueling World, and guess what?- The weird girl asked with a weird look in her eyes, Huitron got interested.

-What?
The girl turned on her duel disk.

-We got the hardest room of all my friend! In this room who ever loses a duel will be immediately kicked out from this game and will be sent back home, isn’t that amazing?! We get to duel in order to stay here! So let’s begin now my friend! Draw your 5 cards!- The girl claimed very excited.

-Wait what ?- The shocking expression on Huitron's face came out.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  conthecool 2011-07-05, 22:36

i need moar, its just to good YaMi What a Face

conthecool

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-07-06, 13:33

This isn't half bad. I should've been reading this from the start!
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-06, 13:38

Told u Zero! More chapters to come eventually, as long as the quantity of the comments rises ill keep uploading!

THE DUELING WORLD (Lo's Experience)

-So how are you guys liking this world?- Lo asked the other 2 guys she found when she entered the virtual world.

-Well, it seems very…creepy; I mean what are these things around us? Are they supposed to be flowers or people?- He pointed down on the floor, there were flowers walking around, actually standing and moving all over the place. Lo and the other guys were sitting in solid roses.

-I recognize some of these flowers! That’s “Copy Plant” and that right there is “Cactus Fighter”, this is apparently their world, how awesome!- Lo claimed with her eyes wide open to see the entire environment, the place had a lot of weird smells from different plants.

-So, I have a doubt, is this some kind of tournament or something? For example when you lose a duel, you will be sent back home? I didn’t get the instructions they gave us.- Derek asked Lo and Sky.

-Uh…to be honest I didn’t get to see the instructions in my room, something happened with a roommate that took away all the time we had to have lunch and hear instructions…I’m sure Sky knows…right?- Lo turned to see Sky, she knows he knows the rules.

-Yes, you see, these are obviously virtual duel disks, which look just like the ones we have in real life-. Sky looked down to see his duel disk, and he showed Lo and Derek 3 small green lights at the back of the duel disk near the wrist.

-Listen, every time you lose a duel, one of these lights will go red, if all 3 of your green lights go red, the person will be booted from this world and sent back home, however if you have a red light, and duel again, and win, the red light will go green again, everyone has good chances and I don’t want to mess up. But in this world there aren’t going to be just duels, but real fights between our monsters and monsters from this world, this means there are countries, and we are in the plant country apparently, we must be careful, any powerful monster can come anytime and try to kill us and they are called "Killer Monsters", if we get killed by one of them, all of our green lights will turn off and well….you guys know what happens next.

-Hey and what about those “Nightmare Rooms”? I heard they are quite dangerous too.- Derek asked Sky scared that the place they were was a Nightmare room.

-Don’t worry Derek, we aren’t in one of those rooms now, this is a country, and obviously those places are dangerous, once you enter you can’t get out of them until you beat someone in a duel and who ever looses all green lights will turn off, the winner gets an extra green light in the duel disk, so as much as they are dangerous they are effective.

-Wow, I wonder if one of my roommates is in a room like that.- Lo remember all her roommates, and what happened to Albert, she was still a bit desperate for what happened but now…

-What is that?!- A loud roar interrupted Lo's thoughts.

-We got to go! Hurry run! It’s a “Killer Monster”- The 3 duelists ran as fast as they could to get away from Gigaplant behind them.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  conthecool 2011-07-11, 20:56

post more pleasssse

conthecool

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-11, 22:19

THE DUELING WORLD (Lyla's Experience)

Lyla stepped on a giant part of the floor made out of diamond, it was like glass, very shiny and clear, she got on her knees and put her hand on the diamond floor, suddenly it cracked, she stood up scared and the entire floor began to crack before her. Lo desperate on escaping, fell on the grass, behind her she saw “Luster Dragon #2” coming out of that diamond floor, making a horrible sound cracking the entire diamond floor and even the grass around it.

-Oh my god! This just fits very well, the first big monster is attacking me, anyone help?!- Lyla ran very fast to try to find someone to help her, the dragon spotted her in seconds and chased her flying.

-Ooh no! Get away from me! Please don’t kill me, I still don’t know the rules, spare my life!- She started crying running while the dragon was preparing to shoot a white blast, from far away she barely heard a guy saying:

-Go now “Machina Fortress”, destroy Luster Dragon! Machina Shotgun!- And just when the white blast from Luster Dragon’s mouth came out to obliterate Lyla, the Machina Fortress’ attack stopped it and hit the dragon’s mouth, preventing him from shooting again, Lyla fell again and hide behind a tree, shaking, she saw how the Fortress shoot the dragon with all his power and made it explode, Lyla just felt some little diamonds hit her head softly, everyone is safe.

-Hey you, hey you! Are you ok?- The hero came out, it was a tall bald black guy, with brown eyes and a golden duel disk turned on, and behind him there was a brunette girl a bit short and with a grumpy face. Lyla noticed the monster in the guys duel disk on attack position, it was the one that saved her.

-Sorry, but, don’t you know the rules? You know you would’ve got booted out of here if the blast hit you right? Why didn’t you summon one of your monsters?- The guy worried couldn’t stop talking.

-Relax Timothy! Probably she doesn’t wants to be here, that’s a good thing actually- The girl saw directly into Lyla’s scared eyes.

-After all a loser less in this world would do well for us right?- The mean girl claimed, she saw how Lyla got pissed at her but the girl was ready for any hard or mean answer.

-What are you talking about? Me dying? Please…don’t make me laugh, it was just that the, dragon was so big…i…i just froze at the spot.- Lo said in a unbelievable tone.

-Riiiight, that’s why you ended up running like hell all over the place right?

-Look just shut up! I’m trying to be thankful to you guys for saving me, but I think I won’t thank you princess.- Lyla drew the first card of her deck placed in her pink duel disk, it was “Athena” that could’ve stopped the dragon...she thought.

-Well what are you guys waiting for? Aren’t you going to tell me how to live around this world?- Lyla asked in a demanding way, the other 2 looked at her strangely.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-12, 02:12

Need more followers, come on ppl read it! Its getting very very very very good!
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  conthecool 2011-07-12, 02:33

i wish ou would post it all yami D:

conthecool

Back to top Go down

Post  Risewing 2011-07-15, 01:53

I loved it, keep it up if you can!
Oh and one little grammar tip: there are two spaces after the end of a sentence, not one.
Besides that, nicely done.
Risewing
Risewing

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-15, 01:57

THE FIRST DUEL (NED VS ALBERT) - 1/3

-First…- Albert said loudly, hoping to scare Ned.

-I activate my "Gravekeeper's Commandant" special ability!- He discarded his monster and pulled a card off of his deck holder.

-By discarding him I can add one “Necrovalley” spell card from my deck to my hand, and I activate it, the scenery will be more comfortable to me, but not for you.- The field changed into a rocky and sunny environment.

-Next I summon "Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier" in attack mode, and set two cards on the field…End my turn!- Albert’s monster gained 500 extra attack points.

-Pathetic move Albert!- Ned said in a challenging voice tone.

-Ha!- He yelled when he pulled the card from his disk.

-Now! I summon “E-Hero Wildheart” in attack mode! And I activate “Double Summon”! Allowing me to summon another “E-Hero” from my hand, come on out my second “Wildheart”!- The monster appeared next to the other, just staring at Albert as if they were mad at him.

-Then I’ll equip one of my monsters with this! “Black Pendant”, now he has 2000 attack points. Let me do some damage…Wildheart one, attack his Spear Soldier!

Wildheart went running to the Soldier and with his sword, he tried to destroy him, but the Spear Soldier attacked too for they both had the same attack points, the Spear went across Wildheart’s body and his sword smashed the Soldier’s head, causing two big explosions.

-Activate trap card! "Rite of Spirit"! Come back my Spear Soldier!- His monster reappeared in the field.

-Because of Black Pendant, you lose 700 points!- Ned screamed (Albert=80007300) -And nice move…I’ll end my turn by setting this two face downs…end turn!- Ned said disappointed.

-Draw!- Albert looked at his card in excitement.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturia 2011-07-16, 16:50

Omigosh, can't belive how far the story has progressed while I was gone!Dun dun dunnnnnn~ I'm lovin' it~
Naturia
Naturia

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-17, 00:53

THE FIRST DUEL (NED VS ALBERT) -2/3

-Yes! Look at this! I activate “Card Destruction”! I’m sure you know the deal.- They drew cards for the spell’s effect.

-I set this monster and activate “Gravekeeper's Stele”! Now I can add 2 Gravekeeper’s from the grave to my hand, and I chose my Commandant and my “Assailant”, and finally I set this card, that’s it!-.

-My turn, draw! I summon E-Hero “Sparkman” in attack, and I activate “Righteous Justice”! For every E-Hero on the field, I can destroy spell or traps up to the same number as them, so bye bye face-down and Necrovalley!- The field went back to its original view, the yellowish floor with hieroglyphics and columns all over the place came back.

-And now! Sparkman, attack his face down monster! Lightning Blast!- Sparkman released a lightning ball from his hands and launched it against Albert’s monster, it was “A Cat of Ill Omen” Albert activated its effect, and placed a trap card on top of his deck.

-Big deal, ill still cause damage! Wildheart, direct attack!- (Albert=73005800)

-My turn, draw! I discard my Commandant, and I activate Necrovalley again! My monsters gain 500 attack points, I set this card and summon my Assailant, I end!

-And again- Ned laughed.

-It’s time to give you a demonstration of true power! I activate “Polymerization”, to fuse Wildheart and Sparkman, to create! “E-Hero Gaia”! His effect is as good as himself, now your Assailant will lose half of his attack points, and they will be added to my hero! I also equip him with “Black Pendant” (E-Hero Gaia=4000 atk/ Gravekeeper’s Assailant=1000 atk) So now! Gaia destroy Assailant!-

-Not so fast Ned! I activate, "Magic Cylinder"!- Ned barely reacted to the quick hit he got from the cylinder (Ned=80004000).

-Arrg! I end my turn!-

-Its mine!- Albert drew his card.

-I summon Gravekeeper’s Descendant! And activate its special ability, now I tribute my Assailant, to destroy E-Hero Gaia! Next I activate my "Call of the Haunted", so Commandant comes back! (Descendant=2000 atk/ Commandant= 2100 atk) Good game Ned, but you are just too easy to defeat for me! Both my monsters, direct attack!- There was nothing else on Ned’s field, and with low life points, this duel is over.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturia 2011-07-17, 03:18

Oh yays!
First duel win!
And Ned was way too arrogant IMO, so serves him right ^^
Naturia
Naturia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno of the Fallen 2011-07-20, 16:12

Where are you Yami D:
Shuno of the Fallen
Shuno of the Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-20, 23:42

Here i am Shuno tongue

THE FIRST DUEL (NED VS ALBERT) - 3/3

-What? No! How could you defeat me? You are supposed to be depressed!- Ned claimed.
-Wait what? Depressed…how do you know?- The attack of the monsters blocked Ned’s view and made a huge explosion, taking away all his life points (Ned=0), he fell to the ground while one of the green lights on his duel disk turned red.
-Ned! Ned Wake up! How do you know about my…hey!- Albert desperately tried to wake up Ned, but it was useless, he was tired, finally Albert left him and went to look out for his friends, were could they be now? And also, how did Ned knew about his feelings?
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturia 2011-07-21, 01:06

Oh wow, stalker much?
I sense some yaoi ^^
Naturia
Naturia

Back to top Go down

Post  Risewing 2011-07-21, 01:09

Looking good, did you read episode 2 of mine yet?
I like how he uses gravekeepers lol.
Risewing
Risewing

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno of the Fallen 2011-07-21, 12:29

Naturia wrote:Oh wow, stalker much?
I sense some yaoi ^^

Who are you referring to? >__>
Shuno of the Fallen
Shuno of the Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-21, 15:22

Shuno of the Fallen wrote:
Naturia wrote:Oh wow, stalker much?
I sense some yaoi ^^

Who are you referring to? >__>

Loool no Yaoi...no...Yaoi...im not good at writing that...i guess.. Suspect
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  HeadshotMagnet 2011-07-25, 11:35

Just read all of the fanfic up until now and its AWESOME!!!!! MOAR PLZ!
HeadshotMagnet
HeadshotMagnet

Birthday : 1995-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Solidblazer 2011-08-08, 16:47

^Seconded

This is actually really original, not what i expected lol
Solidblazer
Solidblazer

Birthday : 1997-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-08-08, 23:23

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Huitron declared the last direct attack on the girl he was dueling against.
-No! No! No! I can’t leave this world so fast, i…i…love it! This is my passion! Why would you do this?!- The desperate girl pointed at Huitron’s pale face.

-It wasn’t my choice to duel in a Dark Room! One of us had to lose everything though! Im sorry, but this is life, and if destiny doesn’t want you here, then it’s obviously time to leave! Now!-

Huitron lost all tranquility by saying that, he got worried about what would’ve happened if he would’ve been the loser of this duel.

-Look, im sorry, there’s nothing you and or i can do about this, now just keep dueling in the real world, im sure you will find better things…you’re good, very good, can’t you see how much life points you lowed me? Keep it up, and now its your turn to go!-

-Pfft…whatever you say…- The girl noticed all her 3 green lights turn red, a tear came out of her left eye, and in about a wink of an eye, she was gone.

-God…- Huitron started to walk to any random direction, not knowing where he was heading to. He entered in a long and dark corridor in a very bright door, once he entered a bunch of monster images came at him, all these kind of cards were flying around him like flies, he just kept walking as he felt many cards slap him in the face, at the end of the corridor he found a glowing card he felt intrigued by it, suddenly his hand grabbed it, the glow became brighter and brighter until he saw nothing else. Now a tunnel came up before him, a light at the end was telling him it was the exit, on the floor there were the same cards as the room before forming in a line, like showing him the way out of the “Dark Room of Nightmare”.

As a way to say “Thank you” to those cards, Huitron grabbed them one by one as he was walking to the light at the end of the tunnel, once he was about to pick the last card in front of that warm light, he noticed this monster called "Vennominon, The King of Poisonous Snakes" a very high level monster with 0 attack points, Huitron couldn’t hold his excitement about using it sometime in a duel, and realized these cards chose him to be their owner.

-Dam right! I got the grand prize for reeeeeaal!!!- He touched the light and got teleported to another world. Could it be the one were his roommates were at?
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down