Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess is too late to introduce a jerk like me...

5 posters

Go down

I guess is too late to introduce a jerk like me... Empty I guess is too late to introduce a jerk like me...

Post  plsgiveme500k 2012-01-09, 12:30

I think I am a jerk that suddenly appear in forum without introduce myself, well sorry... anyway, I am plsgiveme500k, you can call me 50 bucks, I run my own synchron quasar deck that without tengu/spore, sorry for being cocky. I guess most people feel angry or mad for my post... if it is, sorry...
plsgiveme500k
plsgiveme500k

Birthday : 1994-06-14

Back to top Go down

I guess is too late to introduce a jerk like me... Empty Re: I guess is too late to introduce a jerk like me...

Post  Potus-Mat 2012-01-09, 23:51

That much I could pretty much tell from any post you have. Tell us about yourself.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

I guess is too late to introduce a jerk like me... Empty Re: I guess is too late to introduce a jerk like me...

Post  Sly123 2012-01-10, 00:30

Welcome to Sesame Street. Elmo is on the loose, so be prepared.
Sly123
Sly123

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliwood 2012-01-10, 01:56

I don't think you're a jerk...

mostly because I can't understand half of the things you say and I end up giving up on reading it most of the time.
Eliwood
Eliwood

Birthday : 1992-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  plsgiveme500k 2012-01-10, 02:33

About myself... I am 18 years old Singaporean, I use to be a netdecker when I star playing YuGiOh or DN... until I discovered Shooting Quasar Dragon in wikia...
I netdecked a lot of Quasar deck... and requested a Quasar deck from potus mat... I thought my post was ignored that time, so I decide to make a Quasar Deck my own... Sorry potus, wasted your time... My goal is become a skilled duelist so my deck can be competitive with meta in any era or format...

Eliwood wrote:I don't think you're a jerk...

mostly because I can't understand half of the things you say and I end up giving up on reading it most of the time.

From now, I will try to make the things I say become more easier to understand... Sorry...
plsgiveme500k
plsgiveme500k

Birthday : 1994-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  KingWolfy2 2012-01-10, 14:15

Eli is the jerk, but he's being truthful so I think it counteracts itself?? o.o #confused

@Pls - Welcome to Wolfyville. You run your own Quasar deck huh? I'd like to see what that is, especially without the plants. [Just don't say Fableds]

Just to warn you, there's apparently a ghost floating around the community [Ponyville, Wolfyville, and Seasame Street]; Elmo seems to be looking for revenge. Also, there's a guy that may turn you into a cupcake and eat you whole. So be on the look out.

Just do your best around here bud, its a battlefield out there. However, its always fun.
KingWolfy2
KingWolfy2

Birthday : 1992-09-13

http://tapae.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2012-01-10, 20:10

plsgiveme500k wrote:I netdecked a lot of Quasar deck... and requested a Quasar deck from potus mat... I thought my post was ignored that time, so I decide to make a Quasar Deck my own... Sorry potus, wasted your time... My goal is become a skilled duelist so my deck can be competitive with meta in any era or format...
By the time I actually got around to that request, you had already mastered Quasar more than I cared to.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down