Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team's Ranking?

+2
Metta World Peace
Anzo
6 posters

Go down

Team's Ranking? Empty Team's Ranking?

Post  Anzo 2012-01-10, 14:51

Isn't there should be teams ranking table or something that gets updated from time to time, teams ranking is so random here, hard to know good teams and bad teams, active teams and dead teams .. etc.

Shouldn't there be something like that?, If it's that hard then make a small table like for top 2o or 30 team only. Justsayin
Anzo
Anzo

Back to top Go down

Team's Ranking? Empty Re: Team's Ranking?

Post  Metta World Peace 2012-01-10, 15:10

To be honest, the way teams and wars are organized here is just bad. I think the teams/war section should be removed from this forum, and that a new site be made just for DN teams and wars. Kinda like kctau, y'know? But I doubt that is happening Team's Ranking? 1211185477
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2012-01-10, 16:12

Anzo I don't know about active and dead teams but about good teams, isnt it obvious Razz
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-01-10, 16:35

I agree with meta, there should be a separate TAU for DN, it would be more organized and probably a lot more fun
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Anzo 2012-01-11, 11:07

That is what KCTAU stands for Metta, however we already mentioned that to DN admins but they didn't agree, anyway, here we are talking about Teams Ranking, and yet no admin gave his opinion about this issue, i even noticed there is a whole section (empty ofc) called Teams Records, what does it stand for it no one making the records table ?

@Amy: I have no interest in teams like EX, LE or DLK, If that what you talking about, the only reason why i opened my team in DN not in KCTAU is to play vs, other teams. >_<
Anzo
Anzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon Cross 2012-01-11, 11:13

I'm sure an Administrator will answer soon, they did with all of my suggestions. Perhaps they are busy with a new project.

Although the answer is either a yes or a no, so they might say the following:

1. There is no reason to make a whole new forum just to organize the Team/Clan section, all the work can be done here to make it more organized.
Maybe it's even fine the way it is.

2. Building a forum just for Teams/Clans is an interesting thought, as it worked for KCTAU.
Maybe it's already a work in progressed.
Neon Cross
Neon Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-01-11, 15:28

i will admit that dn needs more form war mods due to team suddenly disappearing/breaking up leave unfinished wars. If they could clean that up i think the system would just be fine
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2012-01-11, 15:57

Anzo wrote:That is what KCTAU stands for Metta, however we already mentioned that to DN admins but they didn't agree, anyway, here we are talking about Teams Ranking, and yet no admin gave his opinion about this issue, i even noticed there is a whole section (empty ofc) called Teams Records, what does it stand for it no one making the records table ?

@Amy: I have no interest in teams like EX, LE or DLK, If that what you talking about, the only reason why i opened my team in DN not in KCTAU is to play vs, other teams. >_<

KCTAU is dead. And i'm thinking either they are just lazy with organizing teams/wars and don't give a damn, or they need more help. If they need more help, I'd be more than willing to become a "judge" or whatever and help organize it.. Damn, if they were to make me a judge I would go through all the finished wars and make a team rankings thread with all the team records and standings. Metta for judge! No?
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down