Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingNetwork shuffling

3 posters

Go down

DuelingNetwork shuffling Empty DuelingNetwork shuffling

Post  Wolfmasterx 2012-01-28, 18:40

Yes i know others has addressed the problem
So i was thinking it would be cool if before going in the duel like over the deck theres a button that would allow you to shuffle deck once(cause i know trolls would abuse it) or leave it alone. I know you guys are going to say its random and everything, but last time i heard a computer cannot create a random drawing there's always some form of calculations so it would make since for a player to draw multiple of the same cards( i drew 2 copies of a monster in a row not 1 5 but 2 then 3 then after that 2 of the same magic in a row not mix in the hand, all in one hand which would make me believe this is not random). SO just saying wouldn't hurt to have the option of atleast shuffling the deck once before dueling.

Wolfmasterx

Back to top Go down

DuelingNetwork shuffling Empty Re: DuelingNetwork shuffling

Post  minervx 2012-01-28, 18:48

the shuffling is certainly suspicious.

i've tested decks "sorted", ordered monster, magic, trap, with cards of the same name together. they have resulted in opening hands with all magic cards (often, 2 of them are my 2 mst's). and other hands are always monster.

so i mix up the cards in the deck list, so i get better hands.

minervx

Back to top Go down

Post  AsherpotterCOPY 2012-01-28, 19:02

The decks are already shuffled before dueling. If you don't trust the system, why would you want it performed twice anyway?

I'm stopping this discussion before it even starts. If anyone wants to hear about how the shuffling is random (even moreso than real shuffling), or about the tests done, then check the plethora of other threads people have made about it.
AsherpotterCOPY
AsherpotterCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down