Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcana's Fate

+2
draco595
Verdammnis
6 posters

Go down

Arcana's Fate Empty Arcana's Fate

Post  Verdammnis 2012-02-03, 10:43

I could really use some help this wins some times but a lot of the time it falls so any fixes would be much appreciated

Arcana's Fate UCGI3

Verdammnis

Back to top Go down

Arcana's Fate Empty Re: Arcana's Fate

Post  draco595 2012-02-03, 17:28

Yes finally someone is using arcana anyways first try taking out arcana force the lovers out they are useless then take out force the moon and add in one more arcana force the world try to add solemn judgement, and try to keep the monsters at 20 you may want to try gold sarcophagus also try to add at least one mystical space typhoon and that's all I can think of for now hopefully this helps.
draco595
draco595

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-03, 18:11

Just my suggestions on the monster area.

-2 Lovers
-1 Emperor
-1 any card

+2-3 Shine Balls
+1 Agent of Creation - Venus

With Venus and the Shine Balls, you have enough tribute fodder for any of the Rulers. Have fun Smile
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-03, 18:31

Heimdall wrote:Just my suggestions on the monster area.

-2 Lovers
-1 Emperor
-1 any card

+2-3 Shine Balls
+1 Agent of Creation - Venus

With Venus and the Shine Balls, you have enough tribute fodder for any of the Rulers. Have fun Smile

Only 1 Venus with no searchers like Agent of the Earth for 3 Shine Balls? That sounds like dead draws to me.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  draco595 2012-02-04, 00:23

Sooo.... who was the one wright the guide on the arcana force monsters again? Oh wait I was... and now that I am done with saying that there is a reason not to add agent cards into a arcana force deck one of them being its not a arcana force and just random card for them for no reason whatsoever and plus what is the point of adding a agent card to this anyways? It sounds like someone thinks a fairy deck can't be good without agents.
draco595
draco595

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonsamurai77 2012-02-04, 00:26

draco595 wrote:Sooo.... who was the one wright the guide on the arcana force monsters again? Oh wait I was... and now that I am done with saying that there is a reason not to add agent cards into a arcana force deck one of them being its not a arcana force and just random card for them for no reason whatsoever and plus what is the point of adding a agent card to this anyways? It sounds like someone thinks a fairy deck can't be good without agents.

Because there's no rule preventing you from using cards outside an archetype? Because Venus makes the EX monsters a +0 instead of a -3, assuming there are no Shine Balls in your hand? In any case, adding one Agent monster doesn't make it an Agent deck.

dragonsamurai77

Back to top Go down

Post  minervx 2012-02-04, 00:35

The Venus engine isn't even stable in Hyperion decks, so I would never recommend splashing it in other decks.

minervx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down