Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge a friend?

2 posters

Go down

Challenge a friend? Empty Challenge a friend?

Post  Zephyr_0 2012-02-08, 02:46

I have a problem with challenging to a friend. I used the Filter/Sort bottom but neither of us seems to appear on any of the lists(Advanced-rated/unrated__traditional) so I would like to know how to do in that case. Please help me to find an answer. Thanks!!

PD: What is the objective of add friends? I can't find an use to it in the game.
Zephyr_0
Zephyr_0

Back to top Go down

Challenge a friend? Empty Re: Challenge a friend?

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-08, 07:13

Zephyr_0 wrote:I have a problem with challenging to a friend. I used the Filter/Sort bottom but neither of us seems to appear on any of the lists(Advanced-rated/unrated__traditional) so I would like to know how to do in that case. Please help me to find an answer. Thanks!!

PD: What is the objective of add friends? I can't find an use to it in the game.

Did any of you two host a game ? If you didn't then it's obvious that the names won't appear.

The objective of adding friend is to see them on top of the user list when they're online so you can PM/Contact them easily.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down