Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TTR] Team Temporal Ragnarok!

+5
NotSoGallantGallade
Kaiserf11
Heimdall
Tigger22190
Hotter than Laval
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[TTR] Team Temporal Ragnarok! Empty [TTR] Team Temporal Ragnarok!

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-08, 20:46

THIS IS TEAM TEMPORAL RAGNAROK!!! [TTR] Team Temporal Ragnarok! 1545188673

Members

Spoiler:

Welcome to TTR's official home page! Feel free to post deck ideas, deck lists, cards that you think are worth noting, strategies, and anything else pertaining to Yu-gi-Oh!!

-your faithful liege, Matmasta (aka Hotter Than Laval)

Last edited by Hotter than Laval on 2012-02-19, 15:23; edited 2 times in total
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Birthday : 1996-08-09

Back to top Go down

[TTR] Team Temporal Ragnarok! Empty Re: [TTR] Team Temporal Ragnarok!

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-08, 21:47

I can say I'm glad to be a member here. Enjoying it ^^
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-08, 22:12

Yay, I'm the second one on the list Smile

Ahem. Since you suggested it, let's talk about Counter Traps. I'll start with this. What do you guys think is better to counter a Heavy Storm? Dark Bribe (negates any Spell or Trap, but +1 for your opponent) or Judgment of Anubis (-1 for you, but burn damage to the opponent if you destroy his monster with this)?
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-08, 22:21

They are both good for certain situations...The fact that JoA cannot be negated by Stardust is a great factor in considering its playability...dark bribe, however, can be used against all manner of spells and traps, and rarely gets negated. So both are good in certain decks...if you consistently have a hand, use JoA, but if you are prone to thrusting yourself into "tight spots," Dark Bribe is preffered,
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-08, 22:25

Now that I think about it, JoA works great on a burn deck (in my mind, anyway). A Heavy Storm is bound to get dropped. Very Happy

I got a tough one here. Ally of Justice Catastor is attacked or attacks Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. Who wins?
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-08, 23:30

Catastor, as it is a mandatory effect, and thus grand mole will chain to it. Grand mole is optional and thus, not as "fast."
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-09, 09:41

But what about in the case of Catastor vs Quasar? I was told by many sources that Quasar comes out on top.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-09, 20:26

Yes, Quasar, it negates the effect.
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiserf11 2012-02-09, 22:07

I got a question... a while ago using my Chaos Deck I dueled a guy using Shooting Star who I beat using Catastor. I wonder, was that ok? I mean he and I areed it was the correct surrent of events but now I'm not so sure, was it well done or not?

Another thing I've been having trouble (in my mind at least) does Mirror Force and Dark Hole beat the gods? I have dueled some god decks lately and beat them with Catastor and these two cards, but I'm not really sure they get beated by them.. are they?
Kaiserf11
Kaiserf11

Birthday : 1990-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  NotSoGallantGallade 2012-02-09, 23:27

~I got a pair of cheap sunglasses
And my castle may be made of sand
But hey, I'm in the band~

Song reference ftw. But anyways, I'm on the team, so yeah.

Also, to counter Heavy I just use Starlight Road (if I put it in the deck at all).

JoA is much too situational IMO, Bribe is only really good in decks where the draw you give your opponent doesn't mean anything (mainly because you'll still beat them that turn or whatever), and the only other thing I can think of is The Huge Revolution is over, which is somewhat even with Starlight. It can hit Damage Step Absolute Zero, Fossil Dyna, and some other stuff, but Starlight gives ya the beater (which is a +1) and basically does the exact same thing.
NotSoGallantGallade
NotSoGallantGallade

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-09, 23:33

Kaiserf11 wrote:I got a question... a while ago using my Chaos Deck I dueled a guy using Shooting Star who I beat using Catastor. I wonder, was that ok? I mean he and I areed it was the correct surrent of events but now I'm not so sure, was it well done or not?

Another thing I've been having trouble (in my mind at least) does Mirror Force and Dark Hole beat the gods? I have dueled some god decks lately and beat them with Catastor and these two cards, but I'm not really sure they get beated by them.. are they?

Mirror Force does not beat Odin if his effect is activated...Mirror Force loses to Loki if he negates it...Thor always loses to Mirror Force, unless "March Towards Ragnarok" is involved, in which all Gods become unaffected. Dark Hole beats them on your turn if "MTR" is not in effect. On their turn, they can do whatever. Catastor does not beat Thor, if he negates its effect. If "Solemn Authority" is in play, no Aesirs can be destroyed by Catastor.

As for Shooting Star, you were correct.
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercore 2012-02-09, 23:41

Hotter than Laval wrote:
Kaiserf11 wrote:I got a question... a while ago using my Chaos Deck I dueled a guy using Shooting Star who I beat using Catastor. I wonder, was that ok? I mean he and I areed it was the correct surrent of events but now I'm not so sure, was it well done or not?

Mirror Force does not beat Odin if his effect is activated...Mirror Force loses to Loki if he negates it...Thor always loses to Mirror Force, unless "March Towards Ragnarok" is involved, in which all Gods become unaffected. Dark Hole beats them on your turn if "MTR" is not in effect. On their turn, they can do whatever. Catastor does not beat Thor, if he negates its effect. If "Solemn Authority" is in play, no Aesirs can be destroyed by Catastor.

As for Shooting Star, you were correct.

i believe he was referring to the egyptian gods.. then in tht case dark hole and mirror force can kill them... as well as catastor (except obelisk)
thundercore
thundercore

Birthday : 1995-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-10, 04:18

Any cards that DO NOT TARGET ex: Dark hole, Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute, AB. Zero, all don't target therefore Egyptian Gods go buh byte.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercore 2012-02-10, 08:00

Hey all!

Does anyone feel up to having a little mini tournament within our own team to see who comes out on top? It will be a single elimination bracket; however, after the first round, there will also be a losers' bracket with the losers from the first round of play. The first round will be a single game. The second round (both the losers' first round and the winners second round) will be a best of 3; however, because there are ten of us, one person in both the winners' and losers' brackets will have a "Bye" (free round where they don't have to play). The third round will also have a person on either bracket that has the "Bye" and the games will be a best of 5. The semi-final round (no "Bye") will have matches that are best of 7. And the final round will have a game that is best of 9. The losers from the semi-finals will play a best of 5 to determine who gets third. First place gets bragging rights (don't be to excessive), second gets the glory, and third gets the fame!

Note: you can only use one deck for the entire match, approved by Matmasta/Hotter Than Laval. Format will be Advanced TCG.

Of course this tournament can only happen if everyone approves!

And of Course this tournament is just a suggestion.
thundercore
thundercore

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-10, 10:13

Tigger pretty much nailed it on the issue of the god cards. Also, out of the Egyptian, Wicked, and Nordic Gods, Obelisk, Odin, and the Wicked Avatar have a better chance of survival than the rest. Just an opinion.

Also, I agree with thundercore's idea.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-11, 14:45

thundercore wrote:Hey all!

Does anyone feel up to having a little mini tournament within our own team to see who comes out on top? It will be a single elimination bracket; however, after the first round, there will also be a losers' bracket with the losers from the first round of play. The first round will be a single game. The second round (both the losers' first round and the winners second round) will be a best of 3; however, because there are ten of us, one person in both the winners' and losers' brackets will have a "Bye" (free round where they don't have to play). The third round will also have a person on either bracket that has the "Bye" and the games will be a best of 5. The semi-final round (no "Bye") will have matches that are best of 7. And the final round will have a game that is best of 9. The losers from the semi-finals will play a best of 5 to determine who gets third. First place gets bragging rights (don't be to excessive), second gets the glory, and third gets the fame!

Note: you can only use one deck for the entire match, approved by Matmasta/Hotter Than Laval. Format will be Advanced TCG.

I do approve, wholly so in fact. thundercore, I applaud your tournament crafting abilities...One question...am I allowed to participate in the tournament? Twisted Evil You said "10 of us..." so I am assuming that includes moi.
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-11, 14:58

It is a good idea, but you also have to take into account on who's active and who's not.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-11, 15:25

Heimdall wrote:It is a good idea, but you also have to take into account on who's active and who's not.

True...we know for a fact that Serenity is not available right now....
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercore 2012-02-11, 16:19

I do approve, wholly so in fact. thundercore, I applaud your tournament crafting abilities...One question...am I allowed to participate in the tournament? Twisted Evil You said "10 of us..." so I am assuming that includes moi. [/quote]

yes that does include u

the tournament rules will be accommodated to fit the number of people attending
thundercore
thundercore

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercore 2012-02-12, 10:12

Hey guys,

i recently made a deck based around level 1 monsters with the meklords as the trump card(s) it has good swarm power and can do a lot of damage because of "Baby Tiragon." Any tips and recommendations will be accepted. anyways here is the decklist:

Total: 44
Monsters: 29
Battle Fader x3
Cyber Valley x3
Effect Veiler x2
Jester Confit x3
Kinka-byo x3
Kuriboh x3
Winged Kuriboh x3
Mystic Piper x3
Treeborn Frog x2
Meklord Emperor Wisel x2
Meklord Emperor Granel
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

Spells: 15
Book of Moon
Dark Hole
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Foolish Burial
Enemy Controller x3
The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Swords of Revealing Light x2

NO TRAPS

Extra Deck: 3
Baby Tiragon x3
thundercore
thundercore

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-12, 13:53

thundercore wrote:Hey all!

I'm game for this. I can use something to do. Just let me know when you're doing this.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-13, 21:49

Tournament is a go!! Team, collaberate upon this! Make it so! Smile
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-13, 22:26

Let's see how I can contribute to this idea.

This is something I never witnessed when people used to make tournaments on DN, but how about we go through it just one match at a time, while any online members comment on the watcher's chat? We might need a third party every time we come across a ruling we can't respond to immediately, and sometimes Admins take forever if you call.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercore 2012-02-14, 07:55

Nordic_Master you have a good idea.

Anyone who wants to participate please comment afterward. Send the decklist that you are going to be using to Hotter Than Laval. I am lifting the TCG only requirement, so anything goes (as long as it is advanced format [aka no banned cards]). The tournament rules will change depending on the number of entrees.
thundercore
thundercore

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-14, 21:01

Not a problem. I loved the Battle City arc of the original anime, and the way the finals were set up just gave me this idea xD

Sign me up. I haven't decided on a deck yet, but I'll wait and see when the tourney starts, and should have a decision by then.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradigm~RAV 2012-02-15, 22:45

Hello there. New member of Team Temporal Ragnarok (badass name, I must say Very Happy ), thanks to Hotter Than Laval's gracious tolerance. Currently maining The Agents, The Sacred, and Verz. Some fun, semi-competitive decks I am currently obssessed with are Mist Valley (with Birdman and Tengu), Gem-Knights, Gishkis, and Wights Razz . I'll be posting a decklist(s) soon for feedback.
Paradigm~RAV
Paradigm~RAV

Birthday : 1996-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-16, 05:31

Gishikis are fast, even when you look at today's current meta. Welcome to the team, Paradigm.

Never played the Gem-Knights, though. I've been crazier about the Crystal Beasts with some E-Heroes mixed in the Extra Deck. xD
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  sagax06 2012-02-16, 19:26

A suggestion to you guys....you guys should get a chatbox lol.
sagax06
sagax06

Birthday : 1996-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercore 2012-02-16, 20:47

First off -- Welcome Paradigm!
Second of all -- i recently made a malefic deck.. it works rather well and it still needs testing.. it has lost only to the faster of the meta decks
thundercore
thundercore

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradigm~RAV 2012-02-16, 20:50

Thanks for the welcome, Heimdall and thundercore..

A suggestion to you guys....you guys should get a chatbox lol.

Sorry if this is a really nooby question (barely posted on the forums until recently), but what is a chat box tongue and how do you get one?
Paradigm~RAV
Paradigm~RAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradigm~RAV 2012-02-16, 21:09

Here are some decks that I REALLY need help on.

Sacred Star Knights
Spoiler:
Spica's in there because SHE'S AWESOME. pale

Laval
Spoiler:
This deck isn't working too well. Suggestions, please?

Last edited by Paradigm~RAV on 2012-02-17, 22:36; edited 2 times in total
Paradigm~RAV
Paradigm~RAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiserf11 2012-02-17, 17:45

ah I wanted to enter the tournament, but I am afraid of Hotter than LAval's Sacreds Crying or Very sad

Paradigm welcome to the team! Very Happy And sorry i can't help with the laval deck, I'm not used to that type and haven't faced enough to give you any advice Neutral
Kaiserf11
Kaiserf11

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradigm~RAV 2012-02-17, 22:41

Hotter Than Laval's Gishkis are scarier. affraid

Aw, I wish you could give me some help. I really do need it... Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I have yet to be added to the Members list.
Paradigm~RAV
Paradigm~RAV

Back to top Go down

Post  NotSoGallantGallade 2012-02-18, 08:32

1. I'll enter the tourney. Unsure on my decklist at the moment though.

2. New banlist makes me sadface, and none of my main decks were even hit.
NotSoGallantGallade
NotSoGallantGallade

Back to top Go down

Post  thundercore 2012-02-18, 14:07

when does the new banlist come out?
thundercore
thundercore

Back to top Go down

[TTR] Team Temporal Ragnarok! Empty Joining

Post  !-SanctifiedRose-! 2012-02-18, 21:32

Is there a probably of you considering new recruits? if you do i would really like to join My rating is 499/40 i have 33 wins and 15 loses i use a ninja lockdown deck and I'm looking to join a team cause i want to experiance it thanks for reading and i hope you would offer me the chance to join
!-SanctifiedRose-!
!-SanctifiedRose-!

Birthday : 1996-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-19, 15:29

Paradigm, for your "The Sacreds." Add 3 Spica, she is awesome. Run 3 Esca, Schet, and Hawwa. Remove Shooting Star of the Sacred, and replace with Bottomless. Trust me, a Pleiades first turn and a bottomless set is a great field! Also, use one Super Rebirth of the Sacred...run 3 Ghost ships, and a foolish burial for said reason, as well as Schet and Hawwa's effects. Replace the 3 Sheratan for 2 more Pollux. Add another Leonis. Remove the Antares, and run 3 Instant Fusions, thus placing 3 Ojama Knights in your extra deck. Pleiades is your goal, and when he's used up, overlay Ptolemys Wink That's my suggestion. Hope it was a help!
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradigm~RAV 2012-02-19, 18:41

Oh... just realized part of my images were cropped out. I run 3 Pollux already xD I think if you right click and choose "save as" and then save it on your desktop, when you open it, you'll see the entire deck. Sorry for not saying so earlier.

Also, any suggestions for Lavals? They're my worst deck. Sad
Paradigm~RAV
Paradigm~RAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-20, 23:18

Fellow warriors of Asgard (and Hotter Than Laval), I bring news from Midgard! The leader of Team Dueling Crusaders wants a war with us. So I figured this is something I should bring here, since Matmasta (AKA, Hotter Than Laval) is not on so often.

The leader, known in DN as sagax06, wanted me to pass this message to Matmasta. He wants to speak with you, whenever both of you are on.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiserf11 2012-02-21, 18:11

Paradigm ~ no problem... I dueled a couple laval decks this week, I think I can help.... well I think because those decks were focused on summoning Red Nova in a pinch, not sure if that is your goal, if it is I guess I can help you.

And listen to Matmasta, he know what he's saying, he beat me down with those tactics.. my poor dragons had no chance T.T ... but I've improved my dragons since then too so, it was worth it xD

btw, I made a new Dragon Deck... it a Chaos Dragons Deck... I thought it was the first ever made, but I searched in the wikia and it isn't, somebody got ahead of me xD ... though it is the only one in the DN so far (I guess) so I think its pretty good, its ven faster than my other deck... but I wont stop using it anyway xD

Heimdall ~ I'm I'm exited about the war! Very Happy ... but... what is Midgard? Question
Kaiserf11
Kaiserf11

Back to top Go down

Post  sagax06 2012-02-21, 18:37

Oi, matmasta. TDC declares war. You in?
sagax06
sagax06

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-21, 20:20

sagax06 wrote:Oi, matmasta. TDC declares war. You in?

Let's do this!

If anyone is unable to combat in the coming war, please notify me ASAP.

LET US EMERGE VICTORIOUS!! FOR VALHALLA!! Ragnarok is upon you TDC!!!
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-22, 05:10

I'm on once every day, at least. I'll be able to make it if the time is right.

Also, Kaiser, Midgard is Planet Earth.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradigm~RAV 2012-02-22, 17:47

Yess!! A war... this will be very exciting. Twisted Evil

Hmm... the start date is 2/24/2012, but doesn't list a specific time. Neutral

Kaiserf11 - Instead of Red Nova, I use Shooting Quasar Dragon. But my deck seems really slow.... I want to add in more cards, but I'm at 41 already. Crying or Very sad
Paradigm~RAV
Paradigm~RAV

Back to top Go down

Post  sagax06 2012-02-22, 18:57

sorry for posting in your topic again xD. matmasta, can you please confirm? Also para, it says gmt so whenever the clock strikes 12 am friday in whatever country in can go. I know for a fact it will be Thursday evening the time it turns 12 for some of my clan.
sagax06
sagax06

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotter than Laval 2012-02-22, 20:02

sagax06 wrote:sorry for posting in your topic again xD. matmasta, can you please confirm? Also para, it says gmt so whenever the clock strikes 12 am friday in whatever country in can go. I know for a fact it will be Thursday evening the time it turns 12 for some of my clan.

I just realized why people keep asking me about time zones, I have my GMT as Greece. XD I don't live there, I'm just from it, and I like its flag next to my name XD I'm in California....LOL
Hotter than Laval
Hotter than Laval

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-22, 20:05

You would log in on unusual times, which made me wonder sometimes.

I'm at the Central Time Zone. I understand better that way xD
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiserf11 2012-02-23, 00:40

ok so the war is the 24 all day long right? 'cause I've an exam at college on friday morning so I would long in at evening/night

Paradigm ~ well... its hard to focus on that one as I don't know a fast way to summon Formula so i guess i cannot be of much help, sorry Sad
Kaiserf11
Kaiserf11

Back to top Go down

Post  sagax06 2012-02-23, 20:37

Kaiserf11 wrote:ok so the war is the 24 all day long right? 'cause I've an exam at college on friday morning so I would long in at evening/night

Paradigm ~ well... its hard to focus on that one as I don't know a fast way to summon Formula so i guess i cannot be of much help, sorry Sad
..its 40 days I hope you realize. Theres no way a 20 heart point war will be done in a day...lol. Keep in mind, TTR its tcg so NO OCG cards. I don't want anyone losing a match over that to keep it more fun Wink.
sagax06
sagax06

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-24, 01:11

You're gonna have to help me out here. TCG is what you would use in a tourney, right? (No banned cards)
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next