Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This could be the most awesome greeting! Ever!

5 posters

Go down

This could be the most awesome greeting! Ever! Empty This could be the most awesome greeting! Ever!

Post  strawberry_beer 2012-02-10, 08:55

Except that I didn't write it.
What a Face

Nice to meet everyone! In a, strictly, metaphorical sense..? I'm Alexa! I like strawberry beer, and peach cupcakes! I may be the only (living) fan of Joseph Frank 'Buster Keeton' films. But, I wouldn't mind being wrong about that. I love adorably horrible monsters. And, I'm majoring in mathematics!
affraid

As far as Duel Monsters goes, I'm probably an average duelist. However, I'm not sure. As I've never had the chance to enter a tournament. No time to do so. I have, however, built many decks that have been very successful in tournament games! I love giving advice on decks, and figuring out all the little ways to better tweak one! So, since I'm a but chrono-frugal, you may not see me dueling just yet. However, I can always check PMs! Feel free to contact me, if you ever think you might need to tweak your deck, and want an outsider's perspective! My e-door is always open!
I love you

Pleasant tidings to you!
~Alexa
strawberry_beer
strawberry_beer

Birthday : 1989-04-05

Back to top Go down

This could be the most awesome greeting! Ever! Empty Re: This could be the most awesome greeting! Ever!

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-10, 09:38

Hi.

Nice introduction. Hope to see you and your decks around here and most importantly enjoy your stay Wink
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

This could be the most awesome greeting! Ever! Empty Re: This could be the most awesome greeting! Ever!

Post  firaga 2012-02-10, 22:14

i like phrase my e-door is open hehe Laughing

so this is the 1st u here?but not in DN?
firaga
firaga

Birthday : 1990-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-11, 01:06

Hey, have fun and welcome. If you got questions, feel free to ask!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-02-11, 01:08

Oh hai, stay away from ponies and you will have fun....
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down