Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Van-Dal'gyon is BACK!

Go down

Van-Dal'gyon is BACK! Empty Van-Dal'gyon is BACK!

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-13, 03:39

As scene on TCG.

Thoughts on my build?It's currently untested, but I feel the theory is solid. side is ideas I am still mulling over.Thoughts on my build?It's currently untested, but I feel the theory is solid. side is ideas I am still mulling over. It's divine disaster staring everybody's favorite dark dragon lord: Vandy! Van-Dal'gyon is BACK! 263344

Van-Dal'gyon is BACK! 5DlTJ

Rich Clarke's streamlined monster line in his lower levels made me realize that this was do-able. Cannot decide between 2 or 3 van dal'gyon, the dark dragon lord mained. I do not deck "C" as I do not own it, I also do not deck MST as I expect to be able to push my opponent's buttons enough with my current line up enough to avoid needing it.

Recycle is out cause haters gonna hate and despite it doing EXACTLY what shard does(meat shield or possible epic) people hated it and I got tired of having to explain myself. It worked and got it's effect like 30-50% of the time, but baited out countless crucial mst's and storms. REDMD 3 went in for it.

any comments are welcome.

DECK EIDT: New list, not much change. Thoughts now?

Last edited by Yoh_komori on 2012-02-18, 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down

Van-Dal'gyon is BACK! Empty Re: Van-Dal'gyon is BACK!

Post  Yoh_komori 2012-02-14, 10:35

Time for a bump.
Yoh_komori
Yoh_komori

Back to top Go down