Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laval deck

+3
DuelKing
PlantsOnlineDuels
lavaman555
7 posters

Go down

Laval deck Empty Laval deck

Post  lavaman555 2012-02-16, 16:54

Laval deck T2eOC
Help my Laval deck please.
lavaman555
lavaman555

Birthday : 1997-09-27

Back to top Go down

Laval deck Empty Re: Laval deck

Post  PlantsOnlineDuels 2012-02-27, 19:02

equip cards, really? :O sorry, but this is just a bad deck.
Don't have equip cards
Awalys have a 15 extra Deck
(Even in Exodia/final countdown)
Don't use bad laval's with Bad effects

Google Laval Deck, that people in the comments says good, get some cards off of there, good luck.
PlantsOnlineDuels
PlantsOnlineDuels

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-27, 19:13

Never mind. I'm back home.
anyway, it seems you don't care too much about swarming. Going with pure lavals. Still, you should expand your options a little more.
Bring Miller down to 1 or 2. Replace the millers with an equal amount of Sweltering Heat Transmission Field. Lavals can do a lot, including banishing themselves. Bring Laval Lady to 2 at least. With the banishing effect of Laval Lady, bring Cannon up to 2. Take out the Equip spells. Their boosts are chump change. Go for Molten Destruction. If you still want equips, at LEAST go for Axe of Despair. Another thing: Add more monsters. I know everyone's dueling style is different, but in my opinion, Lavals can handle lots of monsters. 22-25 isn't too bad. Lavals have great Synergy with Flamvells. Replace one of your high-levels with Flamvell Commando. Bump Magma Cannoneer to 2. Add a few Flamvells. Recommend Flamvell Magician, Poun and Firedog. That's all I'll say about the monsters. By your current build I can see you want to go pure Lavals. Now to your S/T.

If you look at your monsters and Rekindling, you'll see there'll be plenty of banishing effects. Run Return from the Different Dimension if you ever want them back. I personally would not run One for one. Wouldn't be too bad as a side though. Take out the burning Spears. Take out Salamandra. Is scapegoat just for stalling? I wouldn't use it. Now with the monster tips I've given you, put in the best card for this deck (or at least one of the best): Rekindling. Run that in 3! I'll leave the rest as is. Everyone has a different build and playing style, so you'll find more use/fun with what you have.

Now the extra: Add Ancient Flamvell Deity, Volcasaurus, and Another Duel Slasher. Do what you want with the rest of the space. As you fill in the Extra deck, you'll see the deck may need to be adjusted a bit. But be reasonable. I wouldn't run something that'd require any kind of change to the deck unless it can be easily worked with. That's all I can think of now.

A little tip: Try to use the monsters you bring back with Rekindling as fast as possible if you don't want them banished. Rekindling will only banish them if you still have them on the field.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  zerods 2012-02-27, 21:49

i think you need to take a look to today format, maybe see some decks online to know how to play lavals? hear duelking he knows what he is talking
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-27, 22:00

You want a look at my previous Laval Deck(s)? I don't mind showing it to you to give you a few tips.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  MadnessLord 2012-02-28, 01:10

Duelking said pretty much the standard for building this kind of deck.
I reccomend adding Gold sarcophagus for tutoring rekindling or for cannon fodder.
Also try finding space for 1 Boost warrior or searing fire wall for formula synchron.
Firedog should be run in 2-3. I'm not a big fan of magician outside of stardust assault decks but if u run him then try 1-2, because for lv8 u have lancer plus lvl2 or Burner plus lv3.
Spirit of flames may be a good tech at 1 since he's cheap synchro fodder and sets fodder for cannon.
Also y u no running handamiden at 3 .______________________________.

As for extra deck remove laval the greather, altought he stops book of moon, inzektors ,etc he doesnt destroy them like stannon.
Add some staples and lastly add one of the lv12 monsters listed below:

-Red Nova Dragon: Lancelord+Forest sprite= Red D Arch. + Formula and Forest sprite/2 Forest sprites/1 Handmaiden and 1 Laval lady
-Shooting star dragon: T.G. Hyper librarian +Dual slasher/Lavalval dragon/catastor +Formula synchron

MadnessLord
MadnessLord

Back to top Go down

Post  zerods 2012-02-28, 09:21

MadnessLord wrote:Duelking said pretty much the standard for building this kind of deck.
I reccomend adding Gold sarcophagus for tutoring rekindling or for cannon fodder.
Also try finding space for 1 Boost warrior or searing fire wall for formula synchron.
Firedog should be run in 2-3. I'm not a big fan of magician outside of stardust assault decks but if u run him then try 1-2, because for lv8 u have lancer plus lvl2 or Burner plus lv3.
Spirit of flames may be a good tech at 1 since he's cheap synchro fodder and sets fodder for cannon.
Also y u no running handamiden at 3 .______________________________.

As for extra deck remove laval the greather, altought he stops book of moon, inzektors ,etc he doesnt destroy them like stannon.
Add some staples and lastly add one of the lv12 monsters listed below:

-Red Nova Dragon: Lancelord+Forest sprite= Red D Arch. + Formula and Forest sprite/2 Forest sprites/1 Handmaiden and 1 Laval lady
-Shooting star dragon: T.G. Hyper librarian +Dual slasher/Lavalval dragon/catastor +Formula synchron

is not shooting star, is shooting QUAZAR dragon
and you need a boost warrior to do it
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-28, 09:27

Hmm Duelking coverd most. Needs more laval dragons and staple synchros. Too bad trish is gone, it was sO abuseable in this deck
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-28, 09:56

I always debate over Laval The Greater and Stennon. Once I find the card that does the LEAST for me, it's being replaced with Stennon. So far, Laval the Greater's been doing great.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerods 2012-02-28, 10:55

itsjustjosh wrote:Hmm Duelking coverd most. Needs more laval dragons and staple synchros. Too bad trish is gone, it was sO abuseable in this deck

still without trish you can easly abusse red nova :/ and his attack power can get from 6000 to up
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Post  MadnessLord 2012-02-28, 15:50

and you need a boost warrior to do it
That's why i suggested adding boost warrior/searing fire wall.
MadnessLord
MadnessLord

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 16:04

3 card car d...for some reason
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-28, 17:20

I can actually get Red Nova relatively easily. Feel awesome when I have at 7500