Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About "Verbal Abuse"

3 posters

Go down

About "Verbal Abuse" Empty About "Verbal Abuse"

Post  Yuki Judai 2012-02-21, 17:03

Hi, this is a suggestion, specially for the "verbal abuse" ban.

I know that a lot of people have been banned for verbal abuse, but I think that this is a little strict rule, specially for this reasons:

1.- I think and probably know that all the people that play Dueling Network are people of 17 year olds or more, and we as adults use a lot words that "come on dude, you are retarded", "are you fucking kidding me?", "screw you pal", and others, a lot of people that i've faced on Dueling Network even get fun with a mutual verbal abuse, since it's fun to some persons, including me.

2.- I believe that It's quite normal give hard expressions like "Oh !@#$ you man, you get lucky with that BLS/Reborn", but with no intention of making some personal offense, few weeks ago I get banned because I friendly use one of those expresions againist one user, since he missunderstand my words and take it as a personal attack.

3.- Specially for cheaters, recently I get banned because a cheater was making a lot of missplays, including activating traps the same turn he setted them, and was quite annoying, and I'm not a patient guy, at least, not if one of those persons keep with cheats while admin arrives, then, the cheater accuse of harassment and a innocent user gets banned by verbal abuse while the cheater keep making coward wins.

I know that probably a lot of people will disagree with this, but others that have get unfair bans by this rule will be agree, but it's quite annoying that people imssunderstand reactions, and people get unfair ban, it's quite annoying that cheaters report harassment while they are the principal problem, and it's quite annoying get a ban for expressions and words that everybody use, ALSO, I'm not trying to say that dueling network must allow a lot of insults, no, just be less strict on the bans by verbal abuse, because, for example, people like me are persons that use heavy words usually, but in a friendly way, and not with intention of insult directly (in fact this have give me a couple of unfair bans).

I hope that you guys can understand my points, specially because english is not my first language.

Thanks for your time on reading my points Very Happy
Yuki Judai
Yuki Judai

Back to top Go down

About "Verbal Abuse" Empty Re: About "Verbal Abuse"

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-21, 19:02

1. This is a children card game, not adult card game
2. no
3. You must be new hereā„¢, welcome to DN

What makes you think I am never type any single word in public chat or in-game chat except "gl" ? Chat = ban bait
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

About "Verbal Abuse" Empty Re: About "Verbal Abuse"

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2012-02-21, 20:06

...Your mad cause you cant curse out another player? -_-
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down