Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any cards with effects similiar to Return from the Different Dimension?

+2
Exiled
DuelKing
6 posters

Go down

Are there any cards with effects similiar to Return from the Different Dimension? Empty Are there any cards with effects similiar to Return from the Different Dimension?

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-21, 22:03

I've noticed a frequent banishing pattern in my decks. I'm looking for cards other than Return from the Different Dimension because the cost of half my LP depends on how late/early in the game I use it and the card's limited. Get rid of that and anything I banish is gone the rest of the game. I'm thinking of adding Burial from the different dimension, but I'm open to other cards similar to either Burial or Return from the Different Dimension.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Are there any cards with effects similiar to Return from the Different Dimension? Empty Re: Are there any cards with effects similiar to Return from the Different Dimension?

Post  Exiled 2012-02-21, 22:15

DDR

Dimension Fusion (Banned)

Escape from the Dark Dimension

Leviair
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Are there any cards with effects similiar to Return from the Different Dimension? Empty Re: Are there any cards with effects similiar to Return from the Different Dimension?

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-21, 22:25

pending on the deck and monster u want exiled's post and light of redemption but it doesnt special it adds to hand
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-22, 03:54

D.D. Unicorn Knight
Some Psychic monsters return removed cards to hand while some can special summon them.
Layard the Liberator in (Counter) Fairies [ADD TO HAND]
Dimensional Alchemist [ADD TO HAND]
Unicorn Beacon for Winged-Beasts and Beasts
Release from Stone for Rock monsters
Miraculous Descent for Fairies

There is really no card that I know of that do the same job as Return from the Different Dimension since Dimension Fusion was banned.

MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-22, 10:36

Exiled wrote:DDR

Dimension Fusion (Banned)

Escape from the Dark Dimension

Leviair
DDR and Escape from the Dark Dimension would be good for me to side. I could use Leviair to return my banished Red-Eyes Wyvern, should I be left with no way to get REDMD back at that time.
MK_ultra wrote: pending on the deck and monster u want exiled's post and light of redemption but it doesnt special it adds to hand.
I guess that's not bad, since either Wyvern or GEPD often gets banished.

Sorry chillmatic, but none of them seem to be doing it for me. Would a pic of the deck be an influence for more suggestions?
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Pkmn337 2012-02-22, 11:52

Different Dimension Master. It's a level 5 and I don't think it would help a lot, but it's there (though it's a monster for a spell).
Pkmn337
Pkmn337

Birthday : 1995-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-22, 15:10

Spiritual Light Art - Hijiri.

Tribute one Light monster and Special Summon a banished monster. Negated if your opponent reveals a trap from their hand though.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down