Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's make Yu-Gi-Oh! history

+2
XLV
TeamHersheyCookies
6 posters

Go down

Let's make Yu-Gi-Oh! history Empty Let's make Yu-Gi-Oh! history

Post  TeamHersheyCookies 2012-02-26, 19:36

I think that we all agree that the new list is TERRIBLE.

It's time we stand up and do something about it. Let's all contact Konami and show them how displeased we are. This needs to be fixed!

First of all, you can start off by signing this petition:

https://www.change.org/petitions/konami-of-america-cease-the-unethical-treatment-of-the-yugioh-tcg-player-base

And sending them a more personal message by e-mail to us-cardsupport@konami.com .

Here's my e-mail to them:

Let's make Yu-Gi-Oh! history DNsLf

It reads:

The player base demands change! The new banlist is ridiculous. It provides no good fixes in making the game more balanced. Decks like Inzektors, Rescue Rabbit and Wind-Ups are hurting this game. Why should your opponent be able to get rid of your whole hand with the Wind-up Loop. That's not fair... At this point, it's clear that your regards to customer satisfaction are puny.

Continuing like this could mean the end of Yu-Gi-Oh!. People will move on to other games (Vanguard, Magic the Gathering, etc.)...

Please emergency change the format OR take out priority on cards like Brionac and Black Luster Soldier, Envoy.

Every deck should have equal chances of winning an event.

https://www.change.org/petitions/konami-of-america-cease-the-unethical-treatment-of-the-yugioh-tcg-player-base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrIiWA579Q

I hope this e-mail is seen by those who rule this game.

I'd hate to see Yu-Gi-Oh! be overruled by Magic the Gathering and Vanguard.

Who supports?
TeamHersheyCookies
TeamHersheyCookies

https://www.youtube.com/teamhersheycookies

Back to top Go down

Let's make Yu-Gi-Oh! history Empty Re: Let's make Yu-Gi-Oh! history

Post  XLV 2012-02-26, 19:42

It's about time people stop making these useless petitions. They won't change anything and you know it.
XLV
XLV

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamHersheyCookies 2012-02-26, 19:49

I'm sure it'll leave an impact.
TeamHersheyCookies
TeamHersheyCookies

https://www.youtube.com/teamhersheycookies

Back to top Go down

Post  MrJokster 2012-02-26, 23:21

XLV wrote:It's about time people stop making these useless petitions. They won't change anything and you know it.

Not with a pessimistic attitude like that. What is your reasoning with that statement?

Edit: This is some of what I have written to them. The entire thing is much longer but I thought that these were the best parts.

Pot of Greed is banned because it is a single card that allows you to gain 2 cards over your opponent yet these three Wind-Up cards, which only require a single card to be played to start the loop, allow you to gain anywhere from a 2 to 6 card advantage over the opponent.

If you want to make money you need to keep your customers happy which won't work by spitting out a product that is 90% crappy and 10% expensive while you attempt to force players to use the expensive cards via the Ban List. This is obviously what has been done because all this Ban List does, aside from completely ignoring the TCG while catering to the OCG, is get rid of the Synchro cards because while they are expensive everyone already has them. The top three decks of this upcoming format all contain new cards and a single deck is likely to cost anywhere from $200 to $800 depending what you go with. That being said, enjoy the people who buy these new and expensive cards. Because for every 1 rich kid who can afford a $100 card there will be anywhere from 20 to 30 people who would buy two or three booster packs at minimum per week who are going to stop until this list changes. At $4 a pack that's anywhere from a $80 to $360 loss and with how pissed off people are and how many packs I usually see my friends and people at local shops buy that is probably going to be a lot closer to the later number.

As a corporation I realize that your overall goal is to make money no matter what but when Vanguard has just come out and is really starting to catch on you make what most people are saying is the worst Ban List and some of the most broken cards thus far in the history of this game. Personally I'll be letting my deck sit cold while my Xbox 360 controller grows warmer in my hands for the next 6 months with the Ban List as it will be on Thursday. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by MrJokster on 2012-02-26, 23:36; edited 1 time in total
MrJokster
MrJokster

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-02-26, 23:24

Truthfully I Do not agree with changing the game at all -.-
Ocg And Tcg Will be the same one day that was the full point of it,

They will remove Pior from Tcg or give it to ocg then its all the same shit -.-
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-26, 23:37

grow up

Also: Magic the gathering has been competing with yugioh for years, and yugioh is still way more popular

And if you want to see a degenerate game, go play a couple games of cardfight, that game makes yugioh look tame
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2012-02-27, 13:50

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Truthfully I Do not agree with changing the game at all -.-
Ocg And Tcg Will be the same one day that was the full point of it,

They will remove Pior from Tcg or give it to ocg then its all the same shit -.-

Take away priority.
Give all TCG-Exclusives to OCG and vice versa.
/Fixed.

Anyway, Konami has done something incredibly dumb, and they better create new Plant support cards. Like a substitute for Glow and Spore like Fishborg got a substitute(but make those substitutes better then the Fishborg 1 ... ).

Oh, and with all this now, PLZ can go to 3, Zombies have been dead for too long and it's time to reign with the undead once again.

I feel like I'm going off the topic here, well, petitions could help, and YGO has a huge community. Thing is, Konami knows what they are doing, just wait till new cards are released to overpower WU, Rabbit and Inzektor all together....!!!!
Konami says:
UMADBRO?
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down