Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connection lost ALL THE TIME! and a question.

3 posters

Go down

Connection lost ALL THE TIME! and a question. Empty Connection lost ALL THE TIME! and a question.

Post  muka_muka 2012-02-28, 18:55

Hey, proud leaders and programmers and supporters of duelingnetwork.com

I know there's a lot of users here lately, but I'm getting tired to lose matches by losing connectio (seeing that annoying "Connection Lost" message) each time I try to have some fun with other players. It happens mainly when I'm playing (and, believe me or not, when I'm about to turn the tables of the Duel lol)

How's your server doing? There's a chance to increase the capacity to keep it running good with all those users?

muka_muka

Back to top Go down

Connection lost ALL THE TIME! and a question. Empty Re: Connection lost ALL THE TIME! and a question.

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 19:01

muka_muka wrote:Hey, proud leaders and programmers and supporters of duelingnetwork.com

I know there's a lot of users here lately, but I'm getting tired to lose matches by losing connectio (seeing that annoying "Connection Lost" message) each time I try to have some fun with other players. It happens mainly when I'm playing (and, believe me or not, when I'm about to turn the tables of the Duel lol)

How's your server doing? There's a chance to increase the capacity to keep it running good with all those users?

Its your connection.

Happens to me whenever my internet speed is low.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Birthday : 1990-12-04

http://thehostplayer.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Connection lost ALL THE TIME! and a question. Empty Re: Connection lost ALL THE TIME! and a question.

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-28, 19:45

Yep, it's your connection, the servers on DN are, to my knowledge, very good and can probably maintain a lot more users than it already has.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 19:47

My internet gets throttled at peak times whenever I go over the download limit. between those times, the speed is too slow. It throttles as soon as you start anything heavy, so you can browse OK, but if you watch a vid, they UBER slow you down.

When its speed is low, i get about 1 min before I get D/C.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Birthday : 1990-12-04

http://thehostplayer.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down